My mate found this in his wallet, after cleaning it out. what does it mean?

my mate found this in his wallet, after cleaning it out. what does it mean?

It means he's overdue for a tolerance break on the whoopee weed.

He does some good drugs

how the hell did he fit a whole frame in his pocket and not feel that?

Fuck the picture show more of that room

accept dualism to defeat evil in the world

he also really wanted me to find out what this means

looks like an scp logo

looks like its playing off that math paradox thing
1/3 + 1/3 + 1/3 = 1
.3~ + .3~ + .3~ = .9~
therefore 1 = .9~

Edgy teens are trying to punch a hole in logic with a math problem. nothing o see here

it looks like something to do with the holy trinity, or rather what you're left with when you separate the whole into three parts

its basically meaningless

Replace whatever pills he's getting high on with thorazine.

Its reminiscent of the phrase "as above so below" which is a reference to the star of david which is itself made of two triangles and is a reference to ancient magical symbolism

it appears that the directions are "important"

I triangle comes from below, into the larger triangle and then exits out of both sides. this creates two from one, as if perhaps by magic

its still meaningless, but its heavy with "significance" if you know a lot about ancient sumerian-babylonian culture

it could also be interpreted to mean that the small triangle becomes the large triangle and splits off into two smaller triangles again which may be a reference to group fission which is also reminiscent of biblical significance

That's the mathematical representation of a flux capacitor.

It means newfags can't triforce

i thought ill tell you a little about him as well. when he was in year 10 he had a mental breakdown, and had voices in his head telling him to kill his parents. he told one of his teachers and went to psych ward. he came out and got onto cones then started selling. 9 months ago he got a girlfriend. about 6 months ago he found this peace of paper, and ever since then his being going crazy about it. lately his been getting into drawings. his being drawing a triangle patten that gets smaller and smaller. each time he draws smaller he called it a level. he thinks we are on level 6, and its all gotten worse since his misses dumped him for no reason but i think its because he has be turning crazy about the triangles.

It's a mathematical of your friend's gaping, big-black-cock-only boipucci.

Textbook schizophrenic psychosis

I think he's getting blackout-drunk and taking LSAT prep tests.

it means its a triangle with 3 smaller triangles on the lines

Lemme guess he's 18-24 isn't he

Saw a homeless guy doing shit like that

but .3 isnt the same as 1/3 :(

>his being drawing a triangle patten that gets smaller and smaller. each time he draws smaller he called it a level.
>babby's first googling of infinity

kek

it means he doesn't know how to math

>had voices in his head

oh okay, why didn't you just say "my room mate has schizophrenia and i'm enabling his psychosis"

it means your friend is full of cum

It means his User Id is the last 8 digits of PI.

wins, game over, go home Sup Forums

.3 isnt 1/3 dude, its .3333 repeating

0/0 = x

0 = x ?
1 = x ?

>a hole in logic with a math problem

i think this is actually the most obfuscated troll thread of all time

brb im going to make a thread about my crazy room mate who thinks his waiters are gangstalking him for not tipping

It actually makes a lot of sense. The fall of Lucifer is clearly related to duality, as you can see by the triangle diagram.

As a theologian, this is an interesting new theory that I haven't considered before.

he was talking about the story of lucifer, how god gave him free will, and how lucifer wanted to be better than the other angles. then god sent him to hell and that created evil but you cant have evil with out good so thats what duality is. faur bro idk

JESUS CHRIST YOU LIVE IN A DUMP, PAINT YOUR WALLS REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Why not two thirds of 100? That's a forever repeating decimal 6.6.....

>what does it mean?

ALL YOUR BASE ARE BELONG TO US

its his billy shack

I've read this before right? Some pasta rigth here