Ask a professional cutter who is addicted to DXM, methamphetamine and black metal anything

Ask a professional cutter who is addicted to DXM, methamphetamine and black metal anything

Why do you le cut yourself?

Op you're pretty cool

How the fuck can you do it?

the rush after snorting meth and cutting myself is enjoyable

*biggie cheese walks into thread* whats up guys lm biggie cheese

Why are you such a faggot?

You really enjoy DXM to say you are addicted to it? Is it the combo of meth and DXM that you like or do you use them separately? How's the cutting experience while fucked up?

when you snort meth, it enters your bloodstream. by cutting after you snort, you are wasting good meth. cut before. and with liess blodd to circulate, you should get higher

i dont mean this in a religious way, but its litterally what you are doing with the meth and stuff. whats it like being on the path to self destruction? do you do the drugs before or after you cut yourself? whats your favorite band?

>addicted to DXM, methamphetamine and black metal anything

what's it like to like ONLY things that are total shit?

>a professional cutter

Professional cutter? That like a professional faggot?

What's it like, not aging a day since 15?

Take some ketamine, dxm is fucking garbage

>professional cutter

is that on your resume?

dxm is pretty good, guys

how do you pay for things like rent, food, clothes ?

Professional cutter
>mfw

Why such an edgy little faggot? Do the 15 year old girls you try to fuck think it's cool?

I read DXM as DMX and thought to myself, "who cuts themselves while listening to X Gone Give it to Ya" Kill yourself already, faggot

Do you even bother to reply? :D

>LOGIC

He is a professional cutter - he gets paid to do this shit

Heroin is better

im not sure but sometimes i think dxm > dmx

have not seen dmx around though

You ever cut up your dick?

>implying people would still take DXM if ketamine was readily available

If you go professional, are you disqualified from the Olympics?

I'm certainly familiar with addiction (opiates and alcohol, anyway) but I don't see the appeal of cutting. You get a rush from it? I don't see myself getting that kind of a reaction at all. More like... "uh, that hurts. Ok it's bleeding. But it hurts. Now I'm annoyed. Fuck this." Anyway good luck with (addressing) your addictions; I had a hell of a time getting off alcohol, but losing a second job kinda lit a fire under my ace.