Why is Bud Light, Amy Schumer and Seth Rogen lying to my face?

Why is Bud Light, Amy Schumer and Seth Rogen lying to my face?

youtube.com/watch?v=hBGU_VTHEJA

Other urls found in this thread:

ncpa.org/pdfs/ba392.pdf
youtube.com/watch?v=58arQIr882w
forbes.com/sites/realspin/2012/04/16/its-time-that-we-end-the-equal-pay-myth/#457aabf44c52
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Jews lie. It's what they do.

I don't get if they are making fun of equal pay or not.

There's no woman tax on cars.

>jewish media companies pushing ads featuring shitty unfunny comedians shilling shitty piss water beer

oy vey

fpbp

>it's a tv doesn't understand the wage gap argument episode

This is how you can tell this place is filled with teenagers with no world experience.

Why do comedians above all else awkwardly try to involve themselves with political issues? Especially the ones that aren't funny.

It's true, cash registers have a "Woman price" button that increases the price 23%

It's appropriate since Schumer and Dude weed lmao are the Bud Light of comedy

Edify me.

The wage gap is a myth. There is nothing else to understand.

wow two of the unfunniest comedians ever and the worst """"""beer"""""" in the world
this is great

Schumer is a joke stealing whore and her uncle is an authoritarian psychopath american senator.

They're jews.

>comments have been deactivated for this video

yeah, but girls in general get drunk faster when drinking the same amount of alcohol.
So that means for every 1°% a woman gets, a man just gets 0.75°%
>EQUAL DRUNKNESS FOR EQUAL BEER!

Except it's not, ard tard

Keep believing whatever your subreddits like theredpill and trucels tell you though

MRAs triggered as fuck.

Stay mad, neckbeards.

reminder that both of the characters in this advertisement pushing the wage gap meme are Jewish

>I don't have a valid source to back it up so I'll just (You)

Why are redditors so fucking stupid?

Daily reminder that you pointing this out everyday that someone is Jewish has no meaning and it makes you look like a mad arab. Go back to your shack mudshit

nice bait

How does a woman pay more for a car than a man? Do they not research and call different dealers to get the best price?

ncpa.org/pdfs/ba392.pdf
youtube.com/watch?v=58arQIr882w
forbes.com/sites/realspin/2012/04/16/its-time-that-we-end-the-equal-pay-myth/#457aabf44c52

i now presented some of the sources i base my opinions about the gender wage gap on.
Please if you want to further discuss the issue, post verified sources for your points aswell.

Stupid women don't. In France feminists noticed that razors targeted to women were more expensive than men ones. Any sane woman would have switched to blue razors instead of pink ones, feminists complained about this and cried for injustice.

i think it's something about women not being willing to haggle, while most men at least try it, also men are generally better experts when it comes to cars, so they don't get fucked by sellers as easily.
I'd guess if you are a graduate sociology student, you will go into some car saleshops, compare how much women on average pay for a type of car and how much men pay on average for the same type. This will give you a nice paper and some stupid newspapers and feminist blogs will quote it for years on end as a way to "prove" that we still live in a patriarchy

Didn't post a reply, won't, can't post a reply. He's got nothing. Not surprised.

He was almost certainly a troll, but you never know, you know?

>tfw nobody ever gives you a (you) that nice