How to get my wife to wear a thong bikini?

how to get my wife to wear a thong bikini?

I need pics of your wife

>Buy item of clothing you want her to wear
>Present it to her in a nicely wrapped box
>"Bitch, you'll wear this if you know what's good for you"
>Enjoy your anal-floss wearing slut

nice

My ex used to wear thong bikinis. Being young and insecure I hated it the time but undeniably found it hot and it caused a few arguments.

Current gf only owns thongs as underwear, but doesn't wear a thong bikini. Currently trying to convince her. Funny how things change.

This. Don't ask her to wear it, tell her she's going to wear it. If you ask she'll see you as a weak beta and be on Jamal or Chads dick by the end of the weak

right.... wondering if my wife will be open to it! Shes pretty conservative

Pic related. It's my ex.

Be confident, say you find it hot, and buy it and give it to her. It's either going to go one of two ways and at least you tried

You get her to have a good ass.

sexy.... more?

hers is pretty nice

I have literally hundreds of her but not on me. I've posted them here before so maybe someone else has them.

She doesn't think so. Otherwise she'd show it.

grab her by the pussy

dont force her out of her comfort zone, OP. Not this time atleast. Trust me on this one.

yeah? shes slowly getting freakier and freakier, but this would push the boundaries

going on a trip soon, just the two of us... think I can push it

related, random dudes constantly compliment my girlfriends ass directly to her. It doesnt bother me because hey it's a good ass but am I being beta for letting it go?

It's exactly what caused the arguments and insecurities. You learn to just let it go, it's honestly not a big deal.

I don't think so man, it shows your so alpha it doesn't bother you

buy her one for xmas

my biggest turn on/fanasty would be if she did a bourdoir shoot.... anyone have expierence with that??

Buy it
Tell her to put it on
She doesnt
Beat her
Light pipe
Tldr go 1950s on her

thinking of it

any one got any stories etc in regards to this?

www.noass.com

>www.noass.com
lol you have never seen her ass....