post pics?

youtube.com/watch?v=thsCsS3HnuA

stop reminding that girls can be gross thanks

woman = disgust

youtube.com/watch?v=PBwAxmrE194

girls dont exist

this

Have a pic my face instead.

What's yalls fav Eno record? I've been enjoying Before and After Science a lot.

No one cares about your stupid face, post your feet.

I'm a girl btw

youtube.com/watch?v=K-jR-9o0cew

>its another blogpost with "music for this feel" at the end to make it music related

no your not

You wear too much eye makeup. My sister wears too much. People think she's a whore.

reeeeeeeeee

i like your makeup desu

Yeah... let's keep just the face pics.

this kills the foot

dude

yummy

Eh, y'know, when I was your age, there was only one girl in the whole neighborhood who wore her make up like that, y'know what I mean? That was it, just one. This girl with the dark eyes, she wasn't bad-looking but y'see, none of the guys ever took her seriously, y'see? They never took her out for any serious dates.

Because that's the way guys are. They laugh when you talk dirty, they think you're cute, but after awhile, you get a reputation and that's it. You get no respect, y'understand? You get no respect! I gotta use a bad word: whore. Y'understand? Whore. See, you use dirty words and maybe you seem like a whore, y'understand. Eh, it don't matter that you're anonymous. It don't matter. You don't really have to be one, you just act like one and that's it. Boom. Eh, you get a bad rep, y'understand? Twenty years from now, twenty years from now, people'll say 'you remember user?' 'No, who's she?' 'She was the l'il whore that hung around Sup Forums.' 'Oh, yeah, yeah, yeah, now I remember her!' Y'see, they don't remember you, they remember the rep! Y'understand? Eh, you gotta boyfriend? No, you ain't gotta boyfriend? Y'know why? Why do you think you don't got a boyfriend? Because you hang out with those coconuts on Sup Forums, y'understand? You hang out with coconuts, you get nowhere. You hang out with nice people, you get nice friends, y'understand? You hang out with smart people, you get smart friends. You hang out with yo-yo people, you get yo-yo friends! Y'see, it's simple mathematics

snnnnniiiiiiffffffffffff...oh yes my dear....sssnnnnnnnnnnnniiiiiiiiffffffff....quite pungent indeed...is that....dare I say....sssssssnniff...quite so my darling....sniff....quite pungent yes very much so .....ssssssssssssssnnnnnnnnnnnnnnniiiiiiiffffff....ah yes...and also....a hint of....sniff....phoenix.....quite wet my dear....sniff...but oh yes...this will do nicely....sniff.....please my dear....another if you please....nice a big slice now....

Oh yes...very good!....very sloppy and wet my dear....hmmmmm...is that a drop of.....let me just have a little taste before the sniff my darling.......hmmmmm....hmm..yes....that is a delicate bit of chemicals my dear....ah yes....sniff.....sssssnnnnnnniiiiiiiiffffffff.....hmmm...hhhmmmmm I see...yes....yes indeed as well clix......hmmm....that fragrance is quite noticeable....yes.....ocean breeze and grass clippings I take it my dear?.....hmmmmm....yes quite....

Oh I was not expecting that….you caught me off guard…yes…so gentle it was though…hmmmm…let me taste this little one…just one small sniff…..sniff…ah….ssssssnnnnnniiiiiffffffffffff…and yet…so strong…yes…the odor….sniff sniff…hmmm….is that….sniff….hmmm….I can almost taste it my dear…..yes….just…sniff….a little whiff more if you please…..ssssssnnnnnniiiiiffffffffff…ah yes I have it now….yes quite….hhhhmmmm…delectable my dear…..quite exquisite yes…..I dare say…sniff….the most pungent one yet my dear….ssssnnnnniiiifffffffffffffffffffffff….yes….

>tfw male and have severe jock itch

Is this fucking Slavoj Zizek posting

>tfw my current crush wears heavy eye makeup like that

I hope I can get to be with her