Ask a dude who only fucks fat girls anything

Ask a dude who only fucks fat girls anything.

A ball (with moment of inertia I = (2/5)MR2) rolls without slipping on the inside surface of a fixed cone, whose tip points downward. The half-angle at the vertex of
the cone is θ. Initial conditions have been set up so that the ball travels around the cone in a horizontal circle of radius `, with the contact points (the points on the ball that touch the cone) tracing out a circle (not necessarily a great circle) on the ball.

What should the radius of the circle of these contact points be, if you want the sphere to travel around the cone as fast as possible? (You may work in the approximation where R is much less than `. Also, assume that the coefficient of friction between the ball and the cone is arbitrarily large.)

Bump it fuckers

Fuuuuck I don't know man

fat chicks are the best man

Come on I'm bored as shit.

How do you deal with the tummy fat? Do they not smell down there ?

rate?

Yes they really are man, I feel like I have very good taste in women.
I have had girls that do have some smells of body odor but not very often. They're normal girls man

Definitely 8/10

Rate?

10/10 I suppose

Work on your self-esteem dude.

If you vegetable be cutecumber

I've jerked off to her at least a couple times a week for like 5yrs now

big girls are too hot. what's your fav part? ass, tits, thighs?

Tits for sure.

The idea of 'tits too big' is a huge turn on.

I'm not insecure or have low self esteem, I'm just attracted to women with some weight.
I love it all man, boobs, ass, thighs, belly

You have more commitment to that photo than I have in my last 3 relationships, hence why I'm single

When did you lower your stsndards?

How is it lowering your standards? We don't have the same standard so that makes no sense. I've had sex with two skinny girls in my life and both we not very good. I think heavier girls tend to be better with bigger boobs and ass.

>Do the really fat ones have you wipe their asses for them?

>I feel like I have very good taste in women.
No you don't

right on. here's my fav pair of tits

She was a big flert when I new her, but had a boyfriend. I had some classes with her and had some epic pocket jerks a few feet away from her

You sure about that? I only fucked fat bitches when I was also a lardass and was low on confidence. I am fit now and banging a 9/10 fit chick. No comparison.

I'm more talking stupidly large.

Dated a larger girl for a few months, each boob was the size of a watermelon.

Was so hot tying them up in rope.
Even built a suction machine, since we both had a lactation fetish, but she was too young to produce I think.

I fantasize a lot about fucking bigger woman, but until now only had fit goodlooking girlfriends because of reputation. How do you coop with that?