yes, no?

Other urls found in this thread:

fusion.net/story/376311/avery-jackson-national-geographic-trans-cover/
youtube.com/watch?v=XUN75MGqdpU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Gender is not a real thing, Biology is what matters

the question is bang or not bang?

If so, then bang. Definitely bang.

Who the fuck cares, people are people our input isn't need.

not asking for input, bang or not bang

Wait.. is that boy that is now being a girl or a girl that is being a boy? Or is it one of those people that says "FUCK YOU" when you even ask their gender?

boy that wants to be a girl

id fuck it

go back to tumblr faget

10/10
Thanks again, National Geographic

I'd be assfucking it either way.

whatever your spin on pussy is, faggot

Yasss!

he is 9 yo you sick fucks

fusion.net/story/376311/avery-jackson-national-geographic-trans-cover/

Avery's story of being a transgender youth. Avery, also known as AJ, was assigned male at birth, but has now transitioned into a beautiful young girl. She wanted to tell her story to let other gender non-conforming kids know it's okay to be proud of who you are.

youtube.com/watch?v=XUN75MGqdpU

Please tell me this is fake

But, OP posted a boy...

Faggot...

noppedy nope nope

Kill it

>He

Fuck this gay Country

wearing lipstick too!

its just proof how idiotic people have become.

if you use even the slightest bit of common sense and reason you are labeled hateful by an angry, bloodthirsty mob.

Oh for fuck sake these cringe cunts are getting to NG as well? All of my fucking hate and more

pretty much this

That was blatantly coached. It would be nice to hear his real, genuine thoughts on the matter before mommy/daddy/psychologists decided to give him everything he needed to commit to this identity.

Pretty much this tbh

wasn;t NG sold recently to some big corporation.

I'm very happy for her.

inb4 mental illness: It's a dysmorphic disorder, not a delusional disorder, you retards. What's pathological about it is not that the afflicted THINKS she's a woman on the inside, but that she actually IS a woman on the inside. (The reason this can be considered pathological is because the disparity between what the afflicted is on the inside and what she is as a physical organism is inherently distressing, reduces quality of life, and inhibits social functioning.)

Read the dsm if you don't believe me

you are using words hat are too fancy. stick to simple words you're on /b

gentlemen and gentlemen,

i see that this faggot thread is still continuing, and i notice your contrived measures of approval. how about instead, you all line up one by one and admit you hate this faggot kid, for god's fucking sake.

thanks guys

"she" cant get pregnant. "she" cant have a period. "she" cant give birth. "she" cant be sexually harassed. he can play pretend to be a woman all he wants but he will always be a man on the inside. cutting off your dick doesnt make you a woman. growing fake breasts doesnt make you a woman.

Fox

It's funny because you're going to sound just as ignorant as older adults do now when they say homosexuality is wrong.

Sorry. Paraphrased in layman's terms:

It's the kind of disorder that makes who you are not line up with what you look like, not the kind that makes you think things that aren't true, you retards. The reason it's a mental illness is not that the person THINKS she's a woman on the inside, but that she ACTUALLY IS a woman on the inside, and physically shouldn't be.

Read the dsm if you don't believe me

You are either XY- aka a "male" or XX- aka "female". Anything else is a mental disorder.

Recently experienced being around two biological males who claimed to identify as women.
I didn't have anything against them, but boy, did I want to punch them.
It felt so fake, so forced, and ultimately it felt like these people were hurting themselves

whats the fuck is "dsm"?

Being born biologically male with severe gender dysphoria makes you a woman. Period, paragraph break, end of story. She doesn't have to pretend anything, she was a girl from the moment she rolled out of the womb.

I guess with Klinefelter's syndrome can go fuck themselves.

Generation Z is fucked.

www.dsm5.org
Standard authorities on the classification of mental illness in the US.

people with Klinefelter's*, goddammit.

user speaks the truth.

ftfy
>Being born biologically male with severe gender dysphoria makes you mentally ill. Period, paragraph break, end of story. He doesn't have to pretend anything, He was a fucked in the head from the moment he rolled out of the womb.

I agree with you but unfortunately we're in the minority here. There are too many shitheads on this site that somehow think this person's existence and choices somehow infringe on their life. Or that it even matters what they think. Meanwhile this kid could potentially enjoy a higher quality of life and be happier in general but people like these fuckheads want to make sure that doesn't happen.

I'm really curious about this. I wonder if, 200 years down the road, everyone will take trannies' preferred genders at face value. Assuming anyone is still around at that point

Both are the case. They aren't mutually exclusive. See: Gender dysphoria is a dysmorphic disorder. Quit trying to play it off like a delusional disorder, that's a completely different kind of mental illness

>can't be sexually harassed
>is harassing her on the basis of sex

~or~ if he had GOOD parents, they'd get the kid help. But instead, Special Snowflake Syndrome kicks in and this kid will influence others to mutilate themselves instead of seeking help.

If you believe we're mentally ill then why don't you treat us with the same respect that you treat other mentally ill people with?

I want you to re-read what you just typed and then tell us it isn't utter nonsense.

on the basis of gender, technically

Once you stop pretending you're another gender than you really are. Seek help. There's plenty of good therapists, psychiatrists, and psychologists out there to help.

u a transgender too? pictures!

>Others existence and choices not making a difference in one's life
Try harder user

Once again, it's a disorder of mental being, not a disorder of belief. See:

It has nothing to do with being a "special snowflake". Do you have any concept of how hard it is to begin and go through the process of transition? Do you have any idea what kind of reaction and backlash these people have to deal with? Here's a hint, check your post for a clue.

What does it even have to do with you? Why is it your business? And why is it so hard to believe that something like this could actually happen?

Not really; its mostly the millenials that are infested with the far leftist bullshit that is equivalent to mental disorders.

yes but will he let me bang his sweet ass?

I personally identify as an Apache attack copter. RESPECT WHO I REALLY AM!

i dont see other mentally ill people parading around "MUH GENDER" "MUH OWN PRIVATE RESTROOM".

Also, how is it not anything more than a mild annoyance for these people, being 'mis-gendered'? Anybody can marry anyone else, wear what they want, vote, die for your country, whatever. Why the fuck would you care if some frat bro isn't certain if he should be attracted to you

No. No matter how you dress it up, no matter how much you try to worm your way around the solid and relevant facts - that 'girl' is not a girl. 'She' is a boy.

Gender=Sex, and Sex is assigned by way of your physical biology. It doesn't matter if you act like a female, if you have a penis you are male and vice versa.

Then again, the only reason people on here try to justify this crap is so they can try and avoid acknowledging themselves as being faggots when they wank to traps.

Or stop treating this like it's an inherently bad thing and go fuck yourself while you're at it.

and I identify as as a 9 yo Asian girl and I demand to be treated as one!

That's totally not a dead meme.

I don't look like it, and I'm too shy to post pictures

There's no pretending, and I did seek help, it just didn't go very well

Thanks for doing what you're doing

What defines female?

Define woman
>an adult human female
Define female
>of or denoting the sex that can bear offspring or produce eggs, distinguished biologically by the production of gametes that can be fertilized by male gametes.

>but muh sexual identity
That doesn't change shit, faggot. Just because you say you're a girl and dress like one doesn't mean you are.

So, it's easier to surgically mutilate your body and flood it with chemicals instead of seeing a therapist who will help you deal with your issues and get better? Oooookay.

If this is actually true in the clinical sense of gender dysphoria, your cortical homunculus must be very interestingly structured. Frankly, with a neurological body map that different from that of a human being, it's a wonder you're alive at all.

this is the ony answer. either you have XX chromosomes or XY. that's it.
and either you are normal and live as you are supposed to, or you're a whiney litte faggot

So much this. You can be mentally ill, I don't care, but if you're a fucking attention seeking cunt about it, you're a piece of shit and will be treated as such.

its not my business but you he/shes go out of the way for attention and make it everyones business. kill yourself

There should really only be 3 genders. Male, Female, and Trans. The rest are just different types of brain cancer.

I identify as a bull terrier and demand my identify be respected

see how ridiculous it all sounds?

It's cool.

It's also funny that these people think they're strong. I'd kick the shit outta that little faggot.

>does it cease to have a dick?

Trans is not a gender. Male and female are genders. They are determined by chromosomes.

trans isn't a gender.

What makes you think they want to be (I assume physically) strong? I try very hard to keep my muscle as low as possible

My case: never gave a shit about gender roles or stereotypes and couldn't care less about what other people think
>wear pink because I like the color
>got confused as a girl a lot as a kid and didn't care
>have worn skirts before
>used to have very long hair
>wear earrings daily
>have a soft voice
>wear "guy" clothes mostly but don't mind wearing something "feminine"
I honestly don't believe that certain clothes should be assigned to one gender because they're fucking clothes. Wear what you want but if you are disgusted by what your body looks like solely because of the gender you were assigned then I think you have a problem.

There are 2 genders. Anything else is either mental illness or attention seeking.

so is trans a 3rd gender then?

What even is the point of this argument? Sure, biologically he is a boy. What's your point?

Where does it say you have to live as your biological gender? Why is it such a big deal to address the person as they prefer to be addressed? How are you really inconvenienced by accommodating them?

>Then again, the only reason people on here try to argue against this crap is so they can try and avoid acknowledging themselves as being faggots when they wank to traps

FTFY

Based user understands what's important.

Wtf? Since when do people look like who they are? That is the most retarded statement I have ever heard.

People ARE WHO they ARE, and ARE WHAT they ARE, and no amount of surgery will change that. If they would rather be persuaded by society's view of categorizing and classifying everything, instead of accepting themselves for who they are, and what they are, then they have failed as an individual.

Will a priest fuck it? That's my guideline.

someone maybe said it before but gender is actually a made up thing, a social construct. BUT biological sex is real, and there's only two options, male and female. Trans is a gender? sure, but biologically they are still the sex they were born with.

trans is also brain "cancer" (aka mental disorder)

Im the OP I stared this shitstorm. man what fun

My only question is at what point does culture become a factor?
It's probably the most overlooked factor in all of this.
I highly doubt people identifying as such were like this without outside influence, we are a product of our environment. So, what socio factors can be attributed to this mental disorder?

Why does it fucking matter to you dude? Why do you fucking care what other people do with their body? And if it gives them peace of mind or a higher quality of life, why the fuck would you shit on them for that?

Go fuck yourself

That's just as unnatural user.
Goes against the entire point of being alive, ie, to produce offspring.

Get out of here with your biology, you cisshitlord!.

If they don't want to be who they are physically then what's wrong with trying to make themselves better?
Have you never tried to make yourself better?

>>>/tumblr/

Transgenderism is a mental illness. But anyone in this thread who uses that as an excuse to say it's not real is talking out their ass.

READ
THE
DSM-5
YOU
PRICKS

Transgender people really ARE mentally the opposite sex. THAT'S WHAT MAKES IT A MENTAL ILLNESS. If they were making it up, that wouldn't be a mental illness, it would just be a lie. Mentally healthy people lie all the time.

So yo hol up

What you're saying is, the DSM acknowledges that 'man' and 'woman' are separate categories with distinct, inherent aspects? In other words, there are (at least) two genders that have natural, inborn tendencies and modes of thought that are distinct from one another?

So men and women are naturally different in ways apart from the obvious physical differences? Are psychologists admitting that now?

So what does it mean to 'feel like a woman'? Do trannies just have a natural affinity for stupid, feminine shit like makeup and soap operas? I can't be arsed to research; what does the DSM say makes a tranny actually a woman 'on the inside' apart from 'muh just feeling like it'?