be me

> be me
> often day dream about winning the lottery
> start fantasizing about hiring a hot housekeeper to keep my dream house clean naked but to also do whatever I want with them
>wonder how it would work or how would I find some one like that
>figure maybe someone on Craigslist
>start to think
>maybe do a test run
> go on Craigslist
>place ad
>thinking maybe I'll get lucky and one person will respond
> mfw get a lot of responses
> keep playing along
>hoping to get some wins for Sup Forums
> pic not related

I'll post what I have so far

Do it

Friend, you're gonna get robbed. Or worse, if it's actually a girl that shows up and you don't have that sugar daddy cash she wants. Gets her "boyfriend" to come beat you up and threatens rape charges if you don't cough up enough cash. Friendly warning: you're gonna get fucked but not in the way you want.

I'll start with the worst ones
I am in no way using any real information and I placed the ad far from where I live even went to the trouble of making a new email.

Ugly butch with a nice body!

Fat Milf with Nice Tits

She said she was married to a man then married a woman and wants to try men now, says she's sick of her wife
Kek

Old red looks like you will have to dust the cobwebs off but she will teach you some shit

I thought this girl was cute, 19 Latina she's down too. Almost makes me sad I'm not actually rich enough

She would suck you so hard you would limp

This nigress was the closest I got to wins, she's also the most eager really wanting to please me and what not

I asked for nudes but she declined

Looks hot...too much melatonin... pass

Chubby girls try harder too

Yeah don't normally go for them but her eagerness to please would make her a good candidate

5head

This is from the nigress

I'd go with the latina. She's chubbier than the black chick but I think she'd be more fun...AND, she'll actually clean your crib.

I put $800+/week

If I was actually going through with this I would go with her too, love her thick body