My wife looks at lolicon. Her search history is loaded with it

My wife looks at lolicon. Her search history is loaded with it.

What should i do Sup Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

doujin.pomfpomf.moe/info/?id=644
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Nothing

doujin.pomfpomf.moe/info/?id=644

Not comics. Like the drawn 3d shit.

Get her to dress up like a Loli, and destroy her pussy. You're her daddy, you fucking doublenigger.

fuck your daughter

set up hidden cams and catch her masturbating to it.

Hivemind

Explain to us why you felt like coming on Sup Forums on a Friday night to lie about having a wife.

Suck her dick.

You should eat all of her fruits and vegetables so she gets really mad

Stop using her computer to look up loli

I can post a timestamp of her loli loving butthole.

Sometimes, I wonder why I even keep visiting this Estonian dressage competition enthusiast board.

No, you can't, you would have to shave your anus before then.

>My wife looks at lolicon. Her search history is loaded with it.
Translation: I left my computer unlocked and I'm pretty sure my mom saw my browser open to a lolicon site, probably with a picture of an over exaggerated and very smooth pussy, while putting away my laundry and I'm not sure what I should do /b.

Next time, just come out and tell us youre an obese neckbeard faggot. It will save us all some time.

I'm not OP, you fucking cunt.

What should i do. Shes passed out.

Lol posted in a thread like a dumbass

No thats proof of my loli loving wife you tard.

Nothing you just said was true

What's that light on her left asscheek?

It looks like it. Yup I think those are photons all right.

Fuck you juvenile fags, this is why Sup Forums isn't the same anymore

The policemans flashlight when i call the popo on this pedo.

I know. You're still talking like an obese neckbeard faggot. I know it's hard to understand... But do your best.

I have been here longer than your peanutbutter ass.

>peanutbutter ass.
Anyone got a dog?

Why are you posting your own gross ass on here pretending to be a woman? Is this really how you thought your life would be when you were a kid?

>why Sup Forums isn't the same anymore

Proof. Tell me the history of Sup Forums and all of the raids you have been on.

Dude, we get it, you're a newfag... Calm down.

>she

that's your ass dog, it's time to stop

Peanutbutter was a wordfilter that changed into nigger, you doublenigger.

Dress up as a loli.

Holy shit you're a tool.
>tell me all the people you've harassed
Tie a noose and kick the chair already

I was part of Operation Entebbe, The Great Locomotive Chase and The Doolittle Raid. What about you faggot? Proofs?

I wish that was a selfi of my own ass. I could do all sorts of shit with the ungodly long arms that would be needed to take that.

>doublenigger.
You mean, double peanutbutter don't you?

Just an hero already.

What did femanon filter to new friend?

I was in on the double gang bang of your moms filthy whore mouth.

And i knocked down a card holder in ny. Dude i was here before you could even upvote you poser.

Cumdumpter, fuck you.

If this is actually true, watch out she might be trying to get rid of you by setting you up for an arrest. If its just the two of you on the same computer who do you think the cops are going to believe is doing the looking? Especially if she's the one who reports it.

Smooches roodypoo

Fuck you and I'm crying now.

let me guess, your wife is wiccan with purpe hair and way overweight right?

Organize a good old family gangbang.
>muh dont hav kidz
fuck her brains out, fuck her some more when she is preggo, have a kid that has been trained before they could say "daddy"...go on.

Its her cellphone. And the searches are specific.

Shes been talking about getting preggers too and she's been pretty horny.

oooooooooooooo..

how so?

get her preg, get your daughter preg, get your granddaughter preg, start a new species of potato human.

If I were you i'd assume she wants to be the little girl

Im gonna start a new thread in a bit to let dubs decide what i do to her since she is passed out.

She was probably molested as a child but partly enjoyed it so this is some dark outlet. Best not to press, might be a ticking time-bomb.

>this
but you might want to press it just a little. I'll press it for you for the right price.

You should help your child climax and experience the joys and sensation and relief of orgasm. This is very important. You should teach them to help you climax and do the same for them. Explain orgasm to them. Tell them how good it feels to boys and girls to obtain release, that orgasm is a pleasurable feeling in their bodies that they need to understand & experience & that they need to know how to bring it about with a partner. If they already masturbate, show them how to complete it to climax if they have not discovered it yet. If they do not really know how to masturbate, show them how and demonstrate yourself doing it. Tell them it's normal and healthy and they should do it to relieve sexual tension. A child is not stupid-but often ignorant due to lack of information. Inform them! A climax can be scary to a child, it is a powerful experience they may not have had yet. You must guide them & explain that it won't hurt them, & is even good for them!

It'd be like stumbling upon your younger bro's cum bottle collection. Just let that shit go. He might tape one to your mouth while you're sleeping.

Pedo's Guide to Incest.

But what if she wants to have a kid and is a pedo just waiting?

incest is wincest

Satanic trips checked

It's possible. Personally, I'm anti-natalist. However, if you want kids, this might be worth asking about. You might leave her for someone less dubious.

I guess that seals the deal.

I will accept her.

satan confirms

She could be looking it up out of concern for her kid. Or at least could've started that way.
Learn about what the fuck is out there. I used to read all the text in loli threads, trying to learn about the people who like it.

By the way, why no wife's tits yet?

Oh shit i was just joking!
>not really

>gross
I'm not gay but that's a pretty good ass for a guy

Best answer, because then you can blackmail her into anal or beer delivery. Or you could join her.