Why isn't this fucking shit illegal yet?

why isn't this fucking shit illegal yet?

because our current president is a fucking nigger pussyy! MAGA

Diesel? Most public transportation that people like you get moist about uses it. Fuck off.

cuz trump is our president, and this is the vehicle of choice for the faggots that voted for him.

It should be.

I cannot think of a single good reason to not discharge a firearm at someone like that. Anyone who deliberately harms the environment just for the sake of being an asshole contrarian should be returned to the ground.

Because it doesn't pollute the environment, no matter how hard you cry about it.

>one thing carrying 50 people uses it
>50 things carrying 50 people use it
>i can't wrap my head around how that's different

it is. EPA cracks down hard on that shit when they do find it.

why isnt your whining illegal
dont you know that the electricity for your shitty Tesla most likely comes from coal burning?
and what about all the hazardous materials needed to make those "high capacity" batteries?

Good call, it isn't.

No, they don't.

ITT a bunch of fags unknowingly burn fossil fuels to complain about people who burn fossil fuels.

what a bunch of dumb fucking retards.
don't you have boy butts to go fap to faggots? fuck are you doing.

'Merica

actually my house runs on solar. i can't help it if my internet company burns fossil fuels. so actually you're a hick trump supporter.

im not gay, but i just think its stupid to go out of your way to make global warming/cooling worse for no reason

you are burning fossil fuels right now for no reason, participating in a discussion on Sup Forums is a waste of time, and it's costing your house energy and network lines energy all most of which is created by burning fuel. you are contradicting yourself! go do something useful if wasting fossil fuels like this pisses you off because you're doing it. nobody here cares or is capable of change.

gr8 b8 m8 now self castr8

i kek'd
/thread

yes they do, you nigger mongoloid.

It is a violation of the [Clean Air Act] to manufacture, sell, or install a part for a motor vehicle that bypasses, defeats, or renders inoperative any emission control device. For example, computer software that alters diesel fuel injection timing is a defeat device. Defeat devices, which are often sold to enhance engine performance, work by disabling a vehicle's emission controls, causing air pollution. As a result of EPA enforcement, some of the largest manufacturers of defeat devices have agreed to pay penalties and stop the sale of defeat devices.

wheres the smoke coming from

It's a good thing my truck is 25 years old, so now I can turn up the smoke screw and start pushing plumes of black from the stack on my 8.3L Cummins.
>protip: >= 25 year old vehicles don't have to abide by emissions or federal motor vehicle safety standards

who the fuck are you talking to, you faggot jew?

Not true. Older vehicles, depending on state regulations of course, might be exempt from testing, but it's still not legal to remove emissions control systems.

With that said, I'm not bothered by what's happening in OP's post. That's the least of our worries.

>HA HA LOOK AT ME

>fuck dem libruls

>wurs ur globall warmin knauh?

Yes, it is true.
>protip: I've been in discussion with the Office of Vehicle Safety Compliance about such issues

being this retarted.

you never go full retard man.

this i kinda like vaping, for cars

It is... Where the fuck do you live?

/OP

Your probably too stupid to realize this but diesel burns cleaner than gasoline.

Trump doesn't believe fossil fuels are causing global warming/global climate change.

that guy is a faggot

A dickless faggot

Who gives a shit? This is America.
Do what you want.

he could be convinced
as for his staff, have you seen the dude fire people?
It's 99% all he dos

What real non biased evidence do they have that we arent just going through the natural changes of the earth?

You don't get ass with a Prius, silly fgt!

It's like vaping... You have a cadre of friends that thinks it's cool, so you try to impress them. Little do you know that instead of spending time and money to look like a faggot, you could just suck each other's dicks and actually be faggots.

>implying anything happening on Earth is natural anymore after humans have polluted the fuck out of most of the environment.

gg no re

I myself am a gearhead and have several cars.. but do people seriously get cars to try to get girls?

This thought has never crossed my mind, why would you care what some bitch thinks? They do not even understand cars.. is it shiny? Does it look expensive? Does it make loud noises?

I guess that it is not much better than the average male either.

We orbit the sun in an eliptical pattern, whos to say we dont also rotate through the galaxy eliptically. Times when you are closer to the center means warmer and times when you are farthest away means cold. This is the most basic concept.

>attempting to make up for my small penis

right except climate change is much more to do with just temperature, it has data to back that pollution is far higher than other other time and CO2 levels are rising at an absurd rate much greater than that would happen naturally. You are clearly just a fucking moron

Trumptards and their twucks

In the grand scheme of climate change it's really not a big deal. Get butthurt about corporations raping the world not a few people and their hobby. /Imacivilengineer

Umm, maybe in your state. In mine diesel vehicles are exempt from testing completely and only certain counties test gasoline vehicles and even then it's only every other year.

Everything sure seems to be working as normal. I dont get where people think the whole world is so polluted that we're all fucked. I very seriously doubt that we are specifically causing "global warming".
Its fucking 34 degrees in atlanta right now.

why should it be user, pls explain?

Let me explain something to you.

Trump needed the GOP to win this election and need cooperation of Repubs to get shit passed. He can't just go rogue.

Here is some facts about trump
>pro choice
>pro gay marriage(who gives a fuck, let them marry)
>doesn't give a fuck about lgbt, let them run around cutting off dicks
>understands climate issues, not something hes going to touch yet

He is interested in 3 things up front.
>immigration
>jobs
>trade

he also cares about
>terrorism
>foreign affairs
>military infrastructure
>fixing shit tier communities in chimptowns

what he will probably touch on @ end of 4 years
>going green
>pollution and factories
>energy

From watching his speeches, and reading shit about his cabinet he is going to do just fun and liberals will stop bitching in a year.

Once he has a strong hold and the house/senate realizes what he is doing they will probably stop gripping him with shit.

He just needs to get in office and get that boon and boonette and little boonlings out.

Also, stop going to mainstream media sites, if you want to watch news just stick to MSNBC. It will make you happier.

solar is made from coal, boom your a fosil fag

though the data doesn't support this this idea all. People just really don't accept that we have to figure out some way to change. You can send that much pollution into the atmosphere for as long as we have, and think nothing is going to happen.

i can't believe this shit either.

dodge drivin faggots.

Weve only been recording this information for maybe a century. We still dont even have the bottom of the ocean mapped and you think we have the whole answer right now? Whos to say this isnt the natural cycle of our rotation through the milky way.

Visible diesel exhaust is less harmful, though admittedly not significantly, than invisible exhaust from gasoline.

You are complaining about what looks bad instead of what is bad.

Not the user you are replying to and while i agree that you could be 100% correct i still feel that it is a shitty excuse.

Reaching too hard, cant talk too much shit though otherwise i would have to add the cat back on my Jeep and my Falcon.

user, it sounds like this all guesswork on your part, please tell me you don't believe your opinions based on your personal notions are as valuable as actual qualified scientists

I'm out of the loop. What is this? Is this a new trend or something?

>implying these guys havent just connected a bunch of unrelated dots to push a personal narrative.
>not believing in the theory of infinite improbability.

you mean the data that has only been collected since the 1800s, i thought you science fags believed the planet to be millions of years old...

*Retarded.

apparently that's "diesel rolling coal" the most moronic stupid shit I've ever seen

only in 'murrica

This. The rest of you are morons.

>mfw the temperature data shows no warming despite record high co2 emissions

These theories about global warming have not been proven yet either. All science consists of are a series of educated guesses.

ya only in america all the fun

>it's cold where I am
>therefore climate change is a Chinese hoax
Trumptard logic, ladies and gentlemen.

I am ashamed to admit it.. but its true.

The whole overly lifted truck thing is gay.

Please tell me what you believe the personal narrative shared by the scientific community is, and why it would be so outrageously prevalent

>MFW this thread became about global warming instead of how coal rollers are retarded

Oh look, it's another "stop liking what I don't like" thread...

>mfw co2 levels were 100 times more during the Cretaceous period

Go back to your cave, Troll.
Show some non biased proof of the global warming theories.
This isnt Sup Forums stop trying to make this political.
>protip not even a trump supporter, you make an ass out of yourself when you assume things.

It is in most places. It shouldn't be tho.

Scientists use things like tree rings and Ice cores and can see co2 levels from thousands of years ago.

woah now, take a seat,captain planet.

Because it's awesome just look at that shit

Because I want my dick to turn black from fucking someone with soot up her vag

It is

>global warming/cooling

I luv this shit. Now we just blanket any and all consumers of everything on earth as being responsible for the fucking weather... No matter if hot or cold outside, you fucking did it.

While that's true, and that means we cannot say with absolute certainty that climate change is due to c02 emissions, an educated guess is always more valuable than an uneducated opinion, by leaps and bounds.

What is at the root of all motivation? Money.
It creates industry to "save us all from certain destruction".
There are mountains of cash to be made by creating opposition to the standard model.

What's biased about it? 99% of scientists from all around the world say global warning is real and we are the cause of it.

He's about to blow his motor up.

i drive a truck that does this and i never get in trouble for it. not once.

>All science consists of are a series of educated guesses

Guess I better make sure my humours are in balance then, can't trust modern science because it's all guesses

humans were born on the planet, therefore, humans are natural, then it's safe to assume anything made by humans is also naturas, therefore, pollution is also natural.
gg you dumbass

False, they estimate thousands of years by using core samples from glaciers in antartica. Its more accurate, but temperature has only been record for hundreds of years.

This. It isn't even debatable anymore. We're about 10 years past the "show proof or gtfo" phase. Now it's simply facts vs idiots who refuse to learn.

You do know who our president-elect empowers right?..

So your alluding to me being an uneducated plebian.
Why resort to ad hominem?
Tell me, why is it that these theories havent been accepted as the whole factual answer?

thats it!

99% of scientists are clearly biased. They are all in on it.

I'm not even a "science fag", just some who trusts most professionals, especially when they will share their findings. And yes, the world is that old. Even the Bible never states the world is 6000 years old, that was just a supposed finding of one biblical scholar, I don't know why all Bible-literalists hang on to that one.

A properly tuned older car with a carb can pass California emission standards.

not the guy you're replying to, but the average december low where i live is 38. this morning it was 18.

the guy didn't say anything about a hoax or trump.

even though we aren't scientists, the empirical evidence we experience in our daily lives is still valuable.

to a guy who was alive during the last ice age, what we have now is indeed pretty warm. but to a guy who was alive twenty thousand years before the ice age, it's indeed a bit chilly right now.

Don't validate
his pseudocrap. Milankovich cycles account for a certain amount of cycles of heating and cooling. But our location in the milky way has nothing to do with the Earth's climate. The timescale and energy input makes for absolutely no effect.

Because people refuse to accept the the scientific community has, in fact, accepted it as the factual answer