Wwyd thread

wwyd thread

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/nsfw_top_webm/comments/5afsxq/dick_or_treat_johnny_castle_ariana_marie/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

reddit.com/r/nsfw_top_webm/comments/5afsxq/dick_or_treat_johnny_castle_ariana_marie/

tits just cuz

>unnngh
>wat wud u do 2 her?
>wud u fuck her?
>tell me how ud fuck her

Why do you sad cringelords post these fucking threads? Bunch of socially-stunted teenage boys jerking off together while they discuss sex they'll never have over facebook photos of girls who don't notice or care that they exist.

Fuck off with this autism. Seriously.

wife.

I had her give a lapdance to a guest during Halloween ( we were all drunkish ) she was dresses like Hermione, and grinding on him, apparently he got his dick out and my wife was unknowingly rubbin on it with only the panties separating. she only realised it once he tried to move her underwear and tried to poke her.

WWY have done?

Which one and wwyd?

I posted some pics of her dressed as Hermione a while back, does anyone have them? i since then deleted them

I would have pulled her panties aside for him and invited him. Held her down on hom while he pumped his seed into her

Second from the left. I would have her on her hands and knees taking my cock deep in her, bottoming out on her cervix and then pumping my hot load in her womb

she had this on under her skirt.

I dont know man, i wasent angry since i know we were all drunk and what not but i think having her rub is the most i had her do so far.
I usualy get her drunk and dare her to give lapdances to guys but the majority of times he has pants on, it seams when she wears a skirt people try to take advantage

left or right + wwyd?

sexy scene girl, wwyd

Left..

wwyd to this mixed minx?

She's a sexy slut user, you let her go that extra step and get your buddy's going its singnaling to them there's room for me. Be prepared for both them and her to take that next natural step... its inevitable

right. Cute. huge tits. I would bend her over rub my cock up her wet cunt to lube it and fuck her asshole while using her tits as handle bars

anonn your wife is banging i would love for you to force her to sit on my face so i can eat her ass

I really dont think, the most she has ever done was, I had lost a bet so she gave a pantyless lapdance on this guy with his cock out for the duration of a song. be she still had a long summer dress on during the hole time. so all it was was skin to skin without penetration.
I would die if she let a dude inside her, but her teasing is a different story i love it, i love seeing people eager to fuck her and denied.

so quick question, does "WWYD" stand for "What Would You Do" or is it "Which Would You Do"?

she does love to tease, and see people get a hard on for her

If she denied me user I would rape her in front of you and plant my seed in her womb

twins wwyd!

Wwyd?
Just this, tbh.

make them the center of gangbang. Just rows and rows of hard dick plowing them. covering them with cum and forcing them to clean each other up

if you were sneaky you might be able to blow a load before she gets off, but i dough it. I only let her do skin on skin that once for that occasion and the only other time is when they take the dick out without consent but as soon as she realizes that she is riding a naked dick she gets off.

twins, which one got the better looks?

Make them both kneel. One can gag on my cock while the other eats my ass. Then I'd bend em both over and swap holes whenever I felt like it, until I came in the one on the lefts mouth, and make her spit it into the other ones mouth, make her swallow.

WWYD?

wwyd to my gf??

>as soon as she realizes that she is riding a naked dick she gets off

>riding a naked dick she gets off

>she gets off

you know she does user... you know she does

bury my face between those tits and lick and suck those nips

wwyd

WWYD?

wwyd

the only time she didnt wear panties was that one time every other time she has underwear on. if she feel them moving them aside she just gets up

wwyd?

tittyfuck till i cme

My ex... Other requests available!
Wwyd?

I'd grab her by the throat and ram her into the wall, hike up her dress and shove my cock in her while she struggles to breathe

20 and already a mother or one with another one the way, what'd Sup Forums do to this young milf?

WWYD for more

Reply 4 reply
Be rpugh with this slut

i would ask her out, buy her dinner, take her home and fuck her missionary like a boss

holy tits batman...

I would pull her down onto my cock with her tits in my face, sucking what I can only assume are glorious nips

Wwyd

you dirty fucker

Id love to feel her wet pussy grinding on my cock, and hopefully it would slip in a couple of times by accident

Fuckin shit, you one bad hombre

rip top off and grab at her tits and be real rough with her spanking and slping her body

I would tie her up in a public men's restroom and put a camera to watch her being impregnated by every man who want to enjoy her tightness.

2 or 4... and just let them suck my cock

wwyd

A hard throat fuck making her choke and gag on my cock until i came all over her face.

You monster!

Reply 4 reply

what size do u think they are

love her ass would play with it wile you fuck her senceless user

ty

Nice... She has a very spankable ass

34DD

more

cute lets see her body and i will tell you

add another D

My chubby gf

Love these threads. Never get tired of hearing what you'd do to her. Let's see what guys would do

would fuck her gently from behind

o dang i bet it feels gret to lube them up and slide your cock between them

would jerk off into her wile you fucked her hard

ww/b/d to my high school crush?

this is the dress the usually wears to give those lapdances. god she loves to see people crave her pussy

oh it did

I would tie her up in a dark alley so the homeless can aliviate her desires with her sweet ass and mouth, as she clean the cocks of everyone with her holes and gets impregnated merciless.

my and my roommates GF, what do?

wow unreal body i would have her model her bras and panties for me then she would give me a lap dance grinding her ass against my hard juicing cock

wwyd to my daughter Sup Forums?

Looks innocent but trust me loves to please guys

i wish she could see me jerking off to her right now

got any pics bud

IKR, that would be so hot

Tell her she's a fat cunt so she gets all insecure about her body and start dating her for ''pity'' and force her to say ''thanks'' everytime she sucks my cock and gets all the cum inside her mouth.

Go on.....

and then?

mmmm i like her would shoot the biggest load on her , rub it all around with my cock

if you want to do a tribute i can show her.
like i said she enjoys teasing and making other people cum, just not inside her

lets see more man