Does this guy look like a badass? Would you be scared to fight him?

Does this guy look like a badass? Would you be scared to fight him?

Yes

Which one?

I'm not afraid of anything, except I'm afraid of heights and Indian food.

none

And why?

I always look at it this way - I don't like fighting, I hate it... But I will fight any mother fucker on the planet

never

Are you afraid of this redneck fucker?

Same. Got a black eye yesterday too and my eye's bleeding lmfao

So do you think this dude can fight?

So you think this dude looks like a brawler?

Any "dude" can fight. If you've ever been in any more than an 8th grade school yard scrap you'll know regular fights are about 20% skill, 30% size, and 50% luck. Some 5-2 fat Asian could knock out a 6-5 monkeyball linebacker if he gets the button

But could I beat this dude?

You cant really judge based on looks alone but i bet he'd kick the shit out of you

Why do you think that?

No, he does not look like a badass, but he does look like a guy with a high pain tolerance and a very low IQ.

lol

It depends on more than just size
Don't be a pussy, and just fight him.

Wanna fight him big time. I'm totally willing.

>metal hair
>pink floyd shirt
Dude on the bottom would never fight

Dude on bottom would get beat by dude on top?

Dude on the bottom would win but is much more likely to try to leave

This. His core muscles, which help alot in strength. Are lacking. But, he has that Forrest Gump hit too many times in the head vibe. Im betting he can take a few good punches.

If you can't even flex correctly, I'm assuming your punches and wrestling is worse.

>Do I look like a badass?

No, you look like a faggot.

What about this dude? Think I could take him?

Pretty sure it would remain one on one but I dunno if I could take them all at once.

The top dude looks like he knows how to scrap. I'd put money on him over the fag on the bottom who thinks he's a viking.

Short haired guy flexes good?

Who the fuck are you, and who the fuck is fighting whom?

short haired dude knows how to scrap?

Based on what?

No and no. Not saying I'll win the fight, but I'm really not afraid to fight.

Ugly, weak ass faggot with low self esteem fishing for compliments on Sup Forums...

>checked

because you sound like a little cracker jack bitch boy and although this inbred hillbilly would probably flail his arms around like a chimpanzee, you would most likely just start crying.

>
So yes you're scared lol

He looks like that hack guitar player from U2 but on roids.

Nah. I'll fight him, but I'm saying I don't know if he knows some bjj shit or if he'll get lucky or something.

I bet you were never very good in English class.

>because you sound like a little cracker jack bitch boy and although this inbred hillbilly would probably flail his arms around like a chimpanzee, you would most likely just start crying.

I wouldn't cry at anything!

I would be scared to fight anyone. That's an asset, not a weakness. People who walk into confrontation with no fear are missing a survival tool that gives them an advantage.
Being afraid doesn't make you a coward, OP. Not doing something because it scares you makes you a coward.