I'm a virgin, but there's a chance that I might fuck a girl tonight (which is a few hours from now)

I'm a virgin, but there's a chance that I might fuck a girl tonight (which is a few hours from now).

What should I do to make sure I don't cum instantly? And what should I do to make sure I can keep my dick hard even though I'll be nervous as fuck.

Relax. Don't rush it.

beat off now?

What should I do to make sure I don't cum instantly?
>make urself last for a long time while jerking off during ur whole life up until now

Thanks.

Oh yeah I forgot to mention, when I jerk off I cum within like 2 minutes at most. That's probably because I use a death grip. I don't know whether that'll help my situation or make it worse.

don't wear ultra thin condoms or raw dog it. try it doggy style I usually last a lot longer than way.
> pic related

YUH!

anyways just think about baseball or some shit like that. or your dead grandma. anything to distract you. Also, if you think your close just slow down and kiss her or whatever

think about granny punanny that always works

Crank off as many loads as you can now, get ultra thick condoms, and lastly if you feel like busting a nut when fucking just think of the nastiest most fucked thing you can.

Thanks for the help. I'll have to look for some thicker condoms, and I'll be sure to think of my grandmother while fucking the girl.

when i lost my virginity, I fucked for roughly 2 hours and stopped and appologized for not cumming. she was super hot so idk why it happened like that. but I have never had this problem OP. also if you really think its gonna be an issue, do some opiates. you will have NO problem staying hard, and you will fuck for way longer with that dope dick.

good luck lil nigger fag

Stop worrying about cumming, if you need to cum just cum and compliment her on making you bust so quick, once you stop worrying about performing the hard on will come naturally. Remember there's no reason you have to stop once you cum and your refractory period will mean you go better each time(Assuming you cum fast in the first place)

no problemo man. Make a time stamp and tell us about it later. I'm rooting for you

>them double dubs tho

also if you still here op, that opiates thing is a good idea. if you are opiate naive, take 20-30 mg of oxy or hydro, or a lil bitch line of some for real dope if you can get any. Insta-boner. hope you get a win faggot

Who's the girl? I can't remember her name

Thanks. Although I don't know where I'd get any opiates from.

Thanks.

Thanks user, I'll make another thread once I'm (hopefully) successful in losing my virginity.

Serena Torres.

Hey go get em OP!

Thank user!

booze works just as well if you dont get ridiculously smashed. idk what you weigh but just get like 30-40% drunk. just enough where you stop worrying but not so much that you cant perform. get it fag. I expect a thread later detailing the win.

how old are you OP? wont be a dick regardless, but it kind of matters 4 my answer

Thanks, I'll try that.

I'm 18.