Is this romkino?

Is this romkino?

I wouldn't go to Dignitas if Dany was my girlfriend even if I was a Qaud. I'd get her to pretend her feet was an oxygen mask.

T I T T A Y S
I
T
T
A
Y
S

Post the webm

Someone post the webm.
You know the one.

Why is she getting lead roles? She's fucking terrible.

nope
>this is

>emilia clarke

I want to squeeze Emilia Clarke and make her giggle like Poppin' Fresh.

I agree with this user

>that ending
HAHAHA, what the actual fuck?

what the actual fuck are her eyebrows doing

Dumb kinoposter

No, this is.

FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCCKK

WHAT THE FUCK IS SHE DOING?

I can't stop looking at her eyebrows
its as if the brain signals are going to her eyebrows as well instead of just her mouth

eyebrows: "lets get the fuck out of here!"

IIIIIIIII'M ACTIIIIIIIIIIING!!!

Bad acting or otherwise, she's a lovely young woman.

eyebrowkino

This bitch has Critics' Choice/Emmys nominations???

I still don't understand her character. Is it mild autism? Is it low IQ? Or is it just supposed to be quirky?

We can't give women autism in movies cause that makes them look bad.

Just imagine she's quirky.

this actually made money at the box office and is quite profitable

what the fuck?

She told the Quad City DJ about these bumblebee tights she used to wear everywhere as a child, but regretfully grew out of, then he gives her a fresh pair as a birthday present. The joke is that her boyfriend, Neville Longbottom, just gave her an expensive necklace (with his name on it) and she gives him a polite thank you, and then she gets this and flips her shit.

The boyfriend in this movie really gets cucked hard. Me and my girlfriend kept expecting him to pull a genuine douche move to merit her leaving him for Suicidal Stephen Hawking, but he never does anything besides being oblivious (but never grossly so or in a malicious way) to what she wants. What a shitty life.

Wait what the fuck, the dude in the wheelchair cucks some other guy?