Hey Sup Forums, where do you all download your music from? My school's WiFi blocks most piracy sites (Pirate Bay...

Hey Sup Forums, where do you all download your music from? My school's WiFi blocks most piracy sites (Pirate Bay, Kickass) so I'm looking for a good place to get more stuff

spotify is less than $10 a month

Don't be 15

t h i s

/ t h r e a d
t
h
r
e
a
d

Why is the first post always the best post?

Not every artist is on Spotify, and even if an artist may be on there, the album you want by that artist may not be.

Spotify, or if you're broke the archive. Also, if you do a free trial with spotify you can get 2 months free. just use an old gift card for the info

ignore shills
try slsk

>>>/reddit/

how come the spotify shills are working early today, is it because of daylight saving time?

didnt know this was a meme

Soulseek or redacted.ch

Did they block rutracker?

>spoonfeeding piracy to teenagers

Sup Forums has gone downhill

Upgrade to Spotify Premium today for only $10 usd!

Then Bandcamp. Every other means of downloading is either illegal or irrelevant.

Wow you don't store your music locally in a lossless format? Spotify is dumb butt faces.

What if the artist isn't on Bandcamp, user?

If the album isn't on spotify or bandcamp then you'll have to buy a physical copy

Then you use Google and other great search engines. Becoming literate with computers is just like any other skill you can acquire. This thread is useless. Opt wants us to spoon feed him trackers or something?

What if a physical copy doesn't exist user?

Then where is it? Show me an example of an album that isn't on spotify or bandcamp and has no physical copies

The album that doesn't exist.

Damn...

I know it's illegal, but I use idope. Just type in idope.se and then download the app. It's safe and has a nice simple interface. It's a torrent search engine so you should be able to find most stuff unless it's super obscure or something. Also use tubemate. It's a YouTube downloader. Just Google it.

I usually try the archive first, then if I can't find something there I can find it on soulseek

>What is a college campus
Congratulations, you're retarded

Soundcloud has some but they'e all garbage

Literally everything Anton Newcombe has done for the past few years.

Like what albums specifically? I just listened to the new Brian Jonestwon Massacre on Spotify the other day.

OP here.
I already use Spotify, but there's artists I listen to that aren't on there
I forgot about trying the archive. Thanks user
I'm not sure but I'm not willing to take the risk, my campus is ruthless when it comes to piracy sites.

You're right, it's just songs and works in progress. But I agree with you and think you can find it if you're resourceful enough.

Can you find any album or even any single song by Smiles other than "Star on a patriotic flag "? That's the only example I can think of. Tv on the radio's ok calculator isn't available physically and I doubt it's on spotify or band camp but is available by other means.

A lot of Milt Buckner albums I couldn't find anywhere a while ago but I haven't attempted that in years and can probably get physical remaster.

Lol it's "Star on a democratic flag "not patriotic

Ok and YouTube which is just streaming like Soundcloud which has a bunch but that still qualifies. Just because it isn't legally available for download doesn't mean it isn't available.

Modded Spotify is free

Desktop spotify is free anyway

This is the correct answer.

rbt.asia/mu/

this