I can't sleep. I keep getting this feeling that someone is in the room with me

I can't sleep. I keep getting this feeling that someone is in the room with me.

as long as its not a nigger or a chink youre ok dw. goto sleep

Sh bby is okay
Just don't look outside

Jesus Christ someone bedazzled 10000 days.

You may have actual anxiety. I find what helps is to think about my day or plans for tomorrow. It's one of those things where the more you think about it, the more it will bother you, so just think for a while and go to bed.

It's neither of those. I'm being spied on by either a clown or some guy in a suit. He can only do it when the lights are off though.

your house is haunted. get out

I can't control what I'm thinking at this point. My mind just thinks about it whether I like it or not.

ur energy is being drained by someone.

No. Someone is stalking me. I remember my grandfather called me but it wasn't him, it was an impersonator.

maybe god is stalking you

Take deep breaths and focus on your heart beat. Let the thoughts run their course, just focus on your breath. You're OK man, I get the same feeling too. Just have to ride it out and it's better tomorrow.

or a mothman impersonator

I recently had a dream where I watched myself and family in our house for a bit and realize I was my own ghost. So maybe it's you!

Obviously shadow people. You better start abducting young girls to offer them before they come inside you.

paint the mirror black and summon diablo to protect you

Sounds like you're tripping balls user

you're so right, thanks.

Guys this is no joke I can feel someone's presence.

Those are demons.

Good luck.

Get seroquel or zyprexa, youre turning psychotic

take some sleeping pills and you'll be fine

You are going to get raped by a demon and then supposed to give virgin birth to antichrist but thankfully your baby will be baptized so he will use his demon powers to do good deeds and make the world a better place

No way, I've had these "doctors" label me as "psychotic" and "bipolar" but the truth is that they're trying to brainwash me so they can isolate me from the rest of society.

Yeah you're fucking crazy

>using their powers for good
>hating every second of it
I'd watch this show.

Not even a ghost would waste its time on you faggot

your concepts of reality differ from the majority, if troll, ur fuckin gay, if not, take your meds big boy.

I don't believe in ghosts

keep at it brother. don't let this insane society tell you what is and isnt crazy.

My doc is the chillest guy around, i've turned out pretty good, lived like a monk for half a year but it was worth it. Like went fishing with my dad and stuff.
My antipsychotic was latuda, its pretty okay, some nasty sideeffects but no long lasting ones. Trust me, i know you're 100% sure that its all a big old pharma hoax but it gets better.
Sorry for bad formating am on phone in bed and cant be bothered.

Bump wanna hear op go crazy

All your dead ancestors are watching you chosen one. They witness each of your depraved masturbations and weep at the sight of your abject failure at everything they hold dear. Sleep tight.

Instead of being an ass, maybe try to guide him towards his true destiny. user this presence will guide you, just listen carefully.

on hallucinogens?