It's official

It's official

DELET THIS

>implying a Obama knows shit

we know the trap is gay the question is does liking traps make you gay
its just like fucking a woman who has a enlarged clit in the ass

last time i check in the Book of Truth, mokeys don't know nothing about nothing, only shitying in their own hands and throwing shit in people how passes near then

You really need to work on typing a coherent sentence when you are being unironic, user.

i know, I'm not in the mood for typing tonight

based obama

MAKE WOMEN GREAT AGAIN
TRAPS ARE GAY 2017
MALIK OBAMA WILL SAVE MDE

David Dule follows Malik on Twitter.

*duke

Who taught this alt-wrong Sup Forumssucker how to be a script kiddie?

Who is this guy, i heard about him once and saw some of hiws tweets but, who is this Obama

Obama half brother Malik, who lives in Africa and I think is a politician there. Supports trump.

This shit has to be some grand master troll or this is just the coolest fucker ever.

we got the wrong Obama

Holy shit, this is actually real. Obama's brother seems like a jealous little bitch right now. He needs a biscuit for that jelly.

He lives part time in Washington, but he was born in Kenya. He's a political activist there, generally saying Africa needs to rely on itself to fix its own problems and not the west.

What are you talking about? Malik is much smarter and more passionate than barrack. As this user said, we got the wrong Obama.

I'm seeing a lot of credible sources suggesting this is actually true. Unless Washington Post, NY Post, NBC, and more are all being trolled.

Could be possible to fake all this though, but that's a lot of work to actually make it possible.

i mean we should got Malik not Barrack,

But you'd have condemned his brother, calling him a liberal nigger too. If you're racist, stick to racism, all this wishy-washy shit is retarded.

You can't fake being the presidents half brother on Twitter, he's all over the news too. Google it.

I feel like this guy is an amalgamation of 8 years worth of repressed thoughts and PR unfriendly ideas from Barrack.

How the fuck is Malik saying he voted for Trump? Isn't he a Kenyan citizen. Wtf

Barrack is a whiny power hungry liberal nigger. Malik used to be a liberal nigger, now he's a God fearing republican and Kenyan patriot African man. Big difference.

He has US citizenship as well, but I don't think he can actually vote without giving up his Kenyan citizenship, which he said he would never do.

All this means is Trump or Trump's backes [the kingmakers] are paying a shitload of money to Malik to be Trump's useful idiot. It's not like Malik and President Obama were ever really on good terms.

Ahh, so Malik is plotting local Kenyan political office with all this.

No, they weren't, they didn't even know each other for the first part of there lives, but Malik truly supported his brother. Now he doesn't, because oba,a has disappointed everyone even his own family.

Malik is a smart man, I doubt he'd be a useful idiot to anyone he doesn't trust or support. Besides, he has no clout in the states outside of African think tanks.

I believe he genuinely supports trump, and is just getting used to the new way young republicans talk to eachother.

I'm sick of this lack of serious coverage for Malik, I swear I remember reading he's already in office for a while but now I can't find the article.... He posts about it on his Twitter sometimes tho.

Malik is just jelly, plain and simple. He also seems like an attention whore and he's using this attention for some purpose.
See:
Still, this whole thing could be a really good troll. I'd have to see some videos of Malik from credible sources. It doesn't seem right.

DAMN THOSE DIGITS
DAAAAAAAAAAMN IT OFFICIAL TRAPS ARE GAY

Malik is Muslim, of course he thinks traps are gay. He'd like to behead all of them.

Lmao what the fuck are you on about faggot troll, there's tons of videos with him online. Google "my brother is a fraud and a con +Malik Obama" and hit the videos tab

Post some then.

He follows Sam Hyde too. David Duke is based.

West Africans in general hate gays with a passion too, most of the non-Muslim Africans too.

>white nationalists voted in Trump, whose daughter is Jewish, son in law is Jewish, 3 grandkids are Jewish, and Trump is supported by African Muslims like Obama's brother

Strange times we're living in. This shit is surrealism.

>taking anything a nigger says as truth
i mean, he might know the best place to get fried chicken, but what the fuck would he know about otherwise

But liberals wanna call him rayciss

He is racist. He's a white man.

lol

I'm pretty sure Malik is a black supremacist too, which makes it more surreal.

"I aim racist. Some of my best friends are niggers!"

Fucking Kek

I dislike people with darker pigment in their skin