Any other straight men that fucking hate eating pussy?

Any other straight men that fucking hate eating pussy?

I love my girlfriend to death but I just absolutely hate going down on women.
Im not gay, i love how my dick feels in a vagina but i just fucking hate having it near my face.

thoughts?

>I'm not gay, I just hate pussy.

>taken out of context

is it because it's not perfect, op?

Suuuuuuuuure it is.

There are lots of stupid straight guys that whine about going down on girls, but nearly none feel the need to say: "I'm not gay."

Next will be:

- I'm straight but traps look like girls so I'm not gay.
- It's perfectly normal for straight guys to get hard when they see another hard cock. It's biology. Totally normal and not at all gay.
- I'm straight, but I really like looking at cocks lately. I'm not gay, I don't like men and don't want to kill or anything (gross!), but I think I want to suck a cock. I'm not gay though.
- Fuck it, I'm gay.

(that really shoulda been "kiss" instead of "kill"...OPs repressed desires must be so strong their affecting my typing)

OP I think this guy wants to fug ya in the butt

I'll pass, I *like* going down on women.

maybe he felt he needed to clarify because this is Sup Forums of all places? idk

and, whoa, STOP THE WORLD, OP has sexual preferences. some people think pussy tastes disgusting. some people don't. some people just don't like some other aspect of going down on a pussy. some people don't.

get a life.

>argues for disliking pussy
>says get a life

>argues for disliking pussy
nope, just arguing for OP's right to dislike pussy. I'm fine with it myself.

First of all. Anyone who stills cares about being labelled gay or having gay tendencies, is someone that I feel honestly deserves my pity.

That being said, if I don't like putting my tongue in an asshole, or my nose in an armpit, or any other arbitrary fetish, it does not allow you to logically draw any conclusions about my sexual preferences.

>Anyone who stills cares about being labelled gay or having gay tendencies, is someone that I feel honestly deserves my pity.
my god, this man has reached levels of getting it that shouldn't even be possible

There's a difference between disliking pussy and disliking having it in one's mouth. That's like saying it's fucked up to love pizza but not want to put your dick in it.

Insecure much?

That is not an appropriate analogy. lmao

I didn't say it's bad.

It isn't.

But going on and on about being disgusted by pussy and then going out of your way to say "I'm not gay" sounds like a serious case of denial.

And stop being so goddamned sensitive.

No.

You got my point, so it is.

Besides, you don't know OP's reasoning. I love pussy but I was put off going down on chicks for a long ass time because I went down on a girl once and her pussy was nasty as shit and tasted like stale sweat and onions, and every time I even thought about eating pussy after that I got the dry heaves. Wasn't until my last ex that I was able to do it again.

Yeah, it's the difference of, I'd say roughly, 1 point on the Kinsey Scale.

I never said you said it was bad.

I understand that it's the internet, so you can't tell how I'm feeling. I won't fault you there. Rest assured, I am neither being sensitive nor offended. I am just putting in my two cents.

It is reasonable, on the internet, and, on Sup Forums, to 'inb4 faggot' in general, let alone when you are expressing a dislike for a facet of vagina. You are obviously not thinking about this very clearly.

"First of all. Anyone who stills cares about being labelled gay or having gay tendencies, is someone that I feel honestly deserves my pity."

You were saying?

Again, I'm 100% straight, never had any gay experiences or inklings, and I hated eating pussy for a long time because I had a bad experience with it. It has nothing to do with being gay, just personal preference.

You're gonna have to spell it out for me. I don't follow.

> I am gay, but in denial

This is wrong.

Why do some woman lust for muscles even sometimes decoding that they want more of a muscle look.

Why do men look up to the heroic looking gym jocks like heros.

Technically speaking big dicks are a sign of good masculine physical health...

You are completely looking at op and giving him the wrong advise!!!! You should be asking him why his bitches pussy tastes like a rusty sugar spoon.... Asking him why is he allows a woman to suffer with such a foul pussy. Asking him why his girlfriend wears cheap underwear and showers her disposable hot pocket with dial bar soap like a trailer hooker. Why op is fine with allowing himself to be lazy and not experiencing one of the most masculine things a man can do to a woman. Seriously ask op why he is a slut!

One bad time put you off for the rest of your life?

So, straight, but a total pussy.

Not to mention a lame sex partner.

That much is quite clear.

That's....

Huh.

That's..............

Hmmm...

Well, that's certainly one way of looking at it...I think....maybe.

All I can gather is that you think I've contradicted myself by saying that I pity those who feel threatened by others labeling their sexuality, while simultaneously saying that it is defensible to disclaim your sexuality in a post on the internet. These two thoughts are not incompatible, however. Is is something else, then?

This isn't a post about Jimmy's pepee liking Tommy's pepee.

This is a post about how op doesn't quite know how to pamper a girl.

That's literally not what this is about.