Hey Sup Forums my buddy just did shrooms, can you give me some pictures to fuck with his head

Hey Sup Forums my buddy just did shrooms, can you give me some pictures to fuck with his head

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/FavUpD_IjVY
staggeringbeauty.com/
independent.co.uk/news/uk/home-news/mcdonalds-advert-cyriak-harris-plagiarism-copy-claims-cows-youtube-a7168601.html
youtube.com/watch?v=NtTWnUgnq-Q
youtube.com/watch?v=8oBbJg_PqbU&t=98s&index=1
twitter.com/AnonBabble

What was his dose and is it his first time?

break a mirror and make him glue it all together

1.5 grams and it's not his first time

Been wanting to try shrooms. But at a comfortable dose. How high is he? Any recommendations for first time dose? Posting some shit in return for (what I hope) will be good advice.

He's seeing porcupines running around and bugs on the ceiling, he is pretty high

Also this might give him a fright. Let me know results.

So 1.5 grams might be a bit much for a first run. Also maybe read him a spooky story

I'm sober and thats got me fucked up

OP you kill?

nope i was just trying to spook my buddy

Did the flashy gif get a rouse from him?

Fuck I enjoy these. Do you have the Artists name?

Dain Fagerholm

Yeah, he's talking about how "they" are coming to get him but he's smiling and giggling like a toddler so he's doing great

God bless and checked

Nice. Wish I was that fucked

>my buddy just did shrooms

G○ outside you dumbfuck

nice feet

This is the 4th time I've seen that picture and someone reply to it saying "nice feet" is this a meme

No did you look at the feet? They're nice.

especially when you realize it's still 6x4 and the size didn't change

...... AHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Lol you measure shrooms in eighths, not grams

When he's not fucked, have him watch "This House Has People In It"

nice feet

nice feet

nice feet

bitch, you know you've got a whole folder full of trap pics on your hard-drive. take pics and post his responses

entertain us for a change you shit-gargling OP dickhole

Now the real question is, is it really a meme or is there a certain sect of people on Sup Forums who say it is when its not to fuck with me and only me

nice feet

23.jpg has been around for years, you can see it being posted everywhere in the archive.

this is a whole new level of samefagging, kys

Here ya go

Nope.

nice feet

lel

First time definitely 1/2 a gram. Can be very up and down (cp to acid) so you should really start slow and safe (unless you're used to other hallucinogens).

depends on what they are.

Thanks for the advice Sup Forumsro

Truth

cyriak use to be tops 7 years ago for psychedelics

please explain how

Anyone have the one where a spider crawls over an imgur post?

Just watched that. idk why tf I did that...when I'm alone in a creepy hotel room, in a city I've never been before where I don't know anyone, and it's midnight.

It's kind of funny nd weird/creepy at the same time

gif related

if he is really fucked play this.
the nostalgia.
fuck me I haven't had acid or mushies in over 5 years
youtu.be/FavUpD_IjVY

Yo didn't McDonalds or some other fast food place completely rip this off for an ad at some point and give no credit

look way better than human feet

don't waste your time on this shit

Not samefag. I'm the one who noticed it's still 6x4 but I'm not the one who posted it... I have no idea how... I want to try it at home and see if it works.

>shaking my head
no

"Guyz show me pictures to mess with my friend who just took shrooms!"

Sounds like you have a college roommate who has more fun than you and he's probably already left the room to do more fun things than stay back with his dorky roomy who posts on anime message boards at 3am.

nice feet

noice

staggeringbeauty.com/

Just show him this.

never heard of it until now
independent.co.uk/news/uk/home-news/mcdonalds-advert-cyriak-harris-plagiarism-copy-claims-cows-youtube-a7168601.html
video is in there.

I don't know whether to cringe at your shit attempt of trying to be funny with an obvious shit shop.
or call b8

fuckin dickbutt

heres a song, hope you like psytrance

youtube.com/watch?v=NtTWnUgnq-Q

it's b8

youtube.com/watch?v=8oBbJg_PqbU&t=98s&index=1