Do people actually believe the earth is flat...

Do people actually believe the earth is flat? All the people I've spoken to online all seem like bots and constantly avoid answering questions and would rather link you to a video of a guy rambling.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=htTLWC1unMc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

youtube.com/watch?v=htTLWC1unMc

kek

I'm convinced that flat earthers are either trolls or too stupid to find the sky.

checked.
its annoying, because they always have poor grammar, avoid physical proof, and pull out theories that have next to nothing in proof.

i'll never really know, but i wish i did. this is why i always answer the "what superhero power do you want" with mind reading.

It's a meme
Also people trying to get a reaction out of others who fall for it

I think there is a good majority of people that spew out flat earth bullshit and actually mean it.

anyone got that flat earth jpg of the solar system; all the other planets are round (implying spheres), except earth (just a disc w clouds over it)

my fave debate is "If the Earth is a globe why dont pilots have to constantly compensate by flying at a downwards angle?" well if the earth is a disc or "flat" why dont pilots have to fly at a constant right turn to fly from Austraila to South Africa????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

they'll just pull stuff out of their asses until you give up

What proof do you have that the earth is round?

Planets are round. Gravity pulls from the center causing a circle of mass to form.

If the earth wasn't round all the water would fall off the edges

/thread

>What proof do you have that the earth is round?

Generations of scientists and everyone else who say so.

There's mountains around the edge, retard

Gravity is just a theory

If the Earth is flat, why has no one gone to the edge and taken a video?

Scientists are wrong all the time

I work at NASA and am honestly sick of people that deny the facts of science.

Science is not a fact

>Do people actually believe the earth is flat? All the people I've spoken to online all seem like bots and constantly avoid answering questions and would rather link you to a video of a guy rambling.

No man, it's a hollow shell and we live on the inside.

deep thinker detected

Yea, enjoy being a cashier at a fast food restaurant.

I do think deep...Deeper than you sheep

Enjoy believing in lies...kid