How do I stop being an angsty little faggot that has listened to NIN almost every single day for over a year and a half...

How do I stop being an angsty little faggot that has listened to NIN almost every single day for over a year and a half now? Please help me.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=uhunWV1HfL0
youtube.com/watch?v=YHZ3RY8WSFo
youtube.com/watch?v=sDEhCm0pxCo
youtube.com/watch?v=FIyL8ti3SME
youtube.com/watch?v=SC6DvbEVHcI
youtube.com/watch?v=33mw9zBD0BM
youtube.com/watch?v=ZUnS93C5U_4
youtube.com/watch?v=bEr5d6LpWmg
youtube.com/watch?v=kyy_eoyQFrM
youtube.com/watch?v=mnjH-ZYe59c
youtube.com/watch?v=HxzGt9BLQeU
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

How to Destroy Angels.

Now fuck off.

Listen to Bowie instead.
Trent loves him and it will make you happy.

Yes I've gone through that all as well. Same with Gary Nyman, Joy Division and every other artist that NIN's done a cover of. I don't think that really helps at all.

Yep as I sad in last post, I've been through anything and everything that Trent drew from or was around.

I guess I just want to stop being a r9k loser.

Keep listening to Nails, but cut back on 1989- 1999 stuff which you seem to be focused on.

Also, Skinny Puppy.

youtube.com/watch?v=uhunWV1HfL0

youtube.com/watch?v=YHZ3RY8WSFo

youtube.com/watch?v=sDEhCm0pxCo

youtube.com/watch?v=FIyL8ti3SME

As I've said I've been through everything Trent has laid his hands on, including skinny puppy. Thanks for the recommendations though. I've also got Adam and the ants discography as well, before someone mentions that.
Pic related

Don't.

Don't ever stop listening to Trent.

It's unhealthy to be so obsessed and not expand your musical horizons.

I think it's funny that you assume that in order to have expansive horizons, have to stop listening to a musician.

My musical horizons are really far and wide and I will still say that you don't have to stop listening to someone.

You can have fun exploring every quark of the inside of a box. But it is just the inside of one box.

Y-you too.

Seriously, what the fuck are you on about?

>My musical horizons are really far and wide

Did you not understand that it means that I listen to a wide variety of music and I will still not stop listening to TR when I want?

Your mother know you're on the internet?

Uh, didn't you post the thread asking why you can't stop being an angsty faggot and listening to NIN every single day? Please help me?

Yeah man, you assume way too much I am op but I also enjoy a lot of instrumental music, afro beat, soca, bossa nova and and also love lana del rey, but you'll only ever hear me say that on an anonymous image board.

I think that CSNY and cream are the best super groups there will ever be and Felt's self titled album released in 1971 showed how many amazing artists there really were.

Not going to say "my horizons are wider than yours" but the thousands of hours of music I have is pretty eclectic.

>didn't you post the thread asking why you can't stop being an angsty--

No, you stupid git. Fuck off and be logical for once in your life.

Okay, read how you started the thread. What was I supposed to think?

youtube.com/watch?v=SC6DvbEVHcI

I believe he was asking for suggestions on what new things to listen to. Instead of helping him out, you just told him he needs to broaden his horizons.

Take your meds, friendo, maybe practice how to read social situations some more.

You mean... like broadening his horizons?

youtube.com/watch?v=33mw9zBD0BM

So is "Broadening Your Horizons" a band or a song or something?

Or are you just being a dense and silly cunt?

If you don't have anything to suggest, maybe try fucking off.

(btw, I'm not OP, just kind of confused as to why you're being flippant. But then again, almost anyone can access the internet... so why not? Huh.)

youtube.com/watch?v=ZUnS93C5U_4

Correct.

Thank you everyone.

youtube.com/watch?v=bEr5d6LpWmg

Is this a remote desktop viewer for your phone? How is it? The only one I've tried (forget the name) was pretty laggy and lacked features like being able to zoom in on the screen like you have

youtube.com/watch?v=kyy_eoyQFrM

It's teamviewer. Pretty good, not laggy at all and you can even transfer files remotely and some other cool features all for free.

What really? We use it at my job but pay for licenses. Good to know!

Hip hop. I don't listen to it. but if i feel like a piece of shit brat that blames the world for everything, then i bump hip hop to feel chill and confident again.

>not even recommending good shit

Shame on you.

youtube.com/watch?v=mnjH-ZYe59c

oh shit! my bad dude...
youtube.com/watch?v=HxzGt9BLQeU