This girl walks into your living room, hips swaying from side to side

>this girl walks into your living room, hips swaying from side to side
>"Oui Oui, user! Would you like to, how you say, do some 'spring cleaning' with moi? Voulez vous coucher avec moi... CE SOIR? One night in Paree is after all like le eternity in le Heaven, no? And I can assure you I'm le French in *every* sense of le word. Honhonhon..."

Response?

That's not a proper maid's outfit. Ya fired. Sad!

"fuck off, sandnigger, go back to Algeria or Occitania, get the fuck out of my Northern France, land of the Gauls and the Franks"

>"French in *every* way"
>hairy armpits

How can I trust you to clean my house when you can't even tidy up yourself?

Bonjour

>"fuck off, sandnigger, go back to Algeria or Occitania, get the fuck out of my Northern France, land of the Gauls and the Franks"

>Spain literally defending moors

I bet you could also defend Islam.

migrants (female) welcome! 2bh

What kind of baguette is this?
Shes obviously an American spy

*unzips dick*

*tongues inner thigh*

hon hon hon! le baguette!

now surrender your clothes and prepare to get blitzkriegt

Is this the french thread

hon hon hon
*humps leg*

What is it like being an expat o brit senpai

*heavy breathing*

pls just stop

I have some boxes in the corner that need to be broken down. You can start there.

'L'alsace sera la glaise allemande pendant un million d'années et maintenant pompe ma saucisse. Je vais occupé ton cul, pute.'

Unless you are hiding a baguette in your panties I don't want any sister, I'm what you call a faguette

I think I found the normie;

>Northern France
>Not even more riddled with sandniggers than the South

Well meme'd

Not sure about that 2bh
t. just moved from south to north

Marseilles is over 40% muslim so i don't know what you are referring to

The difference being Northerners are not natural sandniggers

Wow the French really are homosexual

It all depends which region anyway, the south west is white as fuck, the Massif Central (which makes up for a large part of southern France) is empty, and the south is less populated than the north anyway

Of course you don't know what I am reffering to since you don't know shit about my country user. Marseille is knee deep in shit as far as muslims go for sure, but there are even more fucked up places in the north such as Roubaix and Paris. The coast of Provence is indeed pretty full of Muslim but the south is very different from on place to another. But hey, I'm used to foreigners who think all southern France is just the French Riviera so I can't blame you

(Toi)