Both parents are dying

>both parents are dying
>wife just cheated on me
>i can't
Would drugs or something help?

Grow a pair, OP.
Life sucks even worse for millions of people..
Grow up.

Yes. Drugs help for a bit.

Go on a bender. Don't lose your way.

Then hit the fucking gym.

Antidepressants maybe.

nop, they'll just postpone the suck.

Make awesome memories with your parents while you still can, and leave your wife for a better and new life.

Numbing your self will delay your grief, the same problem will be there in the morning, on the other hand if you think you will 'an hero' see a professional, medication could help.

Im an on and off alcoholic, i literally have 'problems are not solved at the bottles end' tattoo on me

What is the story with wife?

Thanks, i will take it into account
Childish

If no kids, just get divorced and go take care of your parents. Women are a dime a dozen. Your wife is not special, get rid of her.

Post pics of your wife. If you're a scared little faggot, you can always censor the face or eyes.

Get some young hot pussy, fuck your wife out of everything legally because she cheated, get will money from parents, live life as a ballin ass niggah in the tropics fucking sluts and being cool. Be the fucking boss you are save the drugs for later. Drugs are for fun nothing else and you dont have time for fun you have bitches to fuck and money to get Sup Forumsro

Meet her at the end of hs and been married for 9 years, she went distand a few months ago and some faggot friend who already new weeks ago just told me everything with evidence and then had the nerve to say she wasn't in the wrong

It starts off with her growing distant and secretive, then something something dinosaur. Too painful for me to fully process just yet.

also if there are anythings that you have not done with your parents or said to them that you would like to do, then do it. do not let them go with unresolved feelings. Even if things do not exactly resolve how you would like, at least you tried which is better than living with the regret of not having tried

Contemplate your situation OP

Dubs of truth

Pics of wife nude for revenge might help maybe...

My mom got diagnosed with colon cancer and my dad with prostate cancer, already sold half of my land to pay for the medical bills, wife story is up

Dude in the long run drugs will just make it way worse

My wife just did this horse shit. My mom died in a tragic car accident in August. I had to read a 26 page autopsy report in the Czech language. She literally stopped paying attention to me for some fuckhead she met over a steam game we used to play. Women are whores OP. Work on yourself and swim in young pussy and money. Remember that women's SMV (Social Market Value) rapidly drops past their 20's. While men are valuable til their 50's etc.

What do you want to do about it? Is the situation extremely sad for you or do you feel even worse, beyond hope?

I don't know, thats why i'm here

Then honestly OP a lot of this advice isn't the greatest. Trying to fill your life with more want isn't going to help. Attachment is the root of unhappiness, and just getting attached to something else (e.g. going from something more emotion based like a relationship with your gf to something more physical like whores and money) isn't going to help. You cannot have happiness without suffering, the two exist dependent on one another just like you can't have up without down and vice versa. Instead of trying to become happy try to become content. Live in the moment and almost forget you yourself exist or anything else outside of what you're experiencing in that moment. That's what advice I'd give, but what do I know? I'm just another fag on Sup Forums.

Power through without.

These are the times that try men souls. No one has ever become great by trying to escape a rough time.