Im new to websit and i want t oknow what dub is, can someone help?

im new to websit and i want t oknow what dub is, can someone help?
a

Reeeee fucking normie

me too thankss

hey guy oringinal man here i was wondering, what is ree and normie? ormie souinnd like normal so is thjat ?>

Dubs is when hzbsbw bhai dmc mnemonic xyz shskxmtrumpdid911nchdjdd m sbskzmbd hmm knxbxxjjzk zkdkdd nrnrnrkrkrm and yea. So be careful and be sure to lube up or else fucking

They look like this!

o mag

lol u fail\ enerd

This my boy, is dubs.

lol fail/ nernb

Off by one kys

dubs get

Trips is where its at

this dub WATHc

How about this for real man activity?

Working my fucking ass off at the barge from 12 AM till 6 AM so you fucking ungrateful little shits can have your cheaply made electronics shipped over to the states just in time for your bloody stupid holiday season. Chinese labor laws shift completed packages out of their factories so quickly I sometimes have to scrape off the guts of dead chinese children that couldn't let go in time. Fucking disgusting. Then I haul my ass home and sleep for an hour. I wake up, have three quarts of beer and then head into the forest to slay my dinner, only you god damn PETA retards have been protesting all meat that isn't gluten free. Just glad in my free time, when I'm finally done finding the few remaining deer in my local wilderness, I can come home, construct a fire using spermaceti I gathered from a whale I killed for a job last month, just to hear you fuckers argue over which god damn weak young idiot's account is more manly. If my arms weren't dead tired from strangling Taliban assassins with nail files, I would find you both and fuck YOU in the ass, after finding your female-esque accounts BOTH OH SO FUCKING CHARMING

nigger

This is dubs

ur gaye

fag

What the fuck did you just fucking say to me you little bitch?

tl;dr you're fucking dead kiddo.

pls do not1!1

o nononononono11!1!11!!

dubbie cheese