What kind of guy do I gotta be to attract girls and fuck them or make friends with them Sup Forums?

What kind of guy do I gotta be to attract girls and fuck them or make friends with them Sup Forums?

I haven't been in a relationship in over 4 years and have only had a couple one night stands since, mostly with known sluts.

>Also cleavage thread

>What kind of guy do I gotta be to attract girls
Successful

>Successful
>6 figure bank acc
>A+ track record with ex's
>Clean apartment, truck, and bunghole
>None of these are me

Also, I see hundreds of couples that aren't in tip top shape. How do they do it?

Seriously, its not that hard. Women like to feel good about themselves. Find someone who you feel good about, help her feel good about herself, and be a guy that having sex with helps her with that. Don't fake it, don't try to date out of your league, don't act like she owes you sex, and you should do all right.

Great advice user, will follow

lower standards.

Seriously.

Stop swooning over gold diggers on the arms of movie stars and pull a fatty.

I'm not interested in trying to pull girls like pic related, I know I'd feel steadily embarressed if I took them to my crib only for them to find out I live in a baby's nesting place. I just want to know how to approach a women and keep her interested without spaghetti wriggling from my pockets

be your self, your sad, sad self....the world needs Betas to take on the ugly ones.

Be the biggest asshole on the planet and degrade them constantly.

It works like a fucking charm.

THIS!

you do it enough times that you stop giving a fuck and then bam you can talk to girls

protip: talk to them like men. they are people. not aliens.

Dubs don't fuck around Heed my words dear user.

NOT THIS! You don't want to tell her that you had an amazing shit a min ago and ask how they're last shit felt.

be at least over 5'10"
make over 100k/year, at least
dress well
bare minimum... be able to physically complete a triathalon to acquire good physique

> you think i'm joking, i'm not

the only reason manlets (either short, fat, old) get women is because they have $ and women are shallow

These 2 are a guarantee to get pussy

thats actually a good tip op. try to forget that you are even interested at first and just be friendly.

dont be a fucken creep

damn straight, besides, it doesn't matter if you're not amazing looking, i'm probably only a 6 and i can still pull like a mother fucker...all about attitude, manners and it helps to have a cock you need to uncurl to get out.

in your case your first step should be not having autism

you can tell who is over 26 years old and who isn't in this thread

nigger faggot gay shitsucker

My experience has just been that Iact like myself, and I am pretty good looking. I was never the muscular type but I had a pretty face. I was alpha as fuck and most of the girls I fucked had seen or knew someone who had seen me stand my ground when it came to blows. Generally I am a nice fun loving guy, but I am also short tempered for the right reasons and I have an asshole-ish sense of humor.

Also when I get black out drunk my behavior can be somewhere between Richard Ramirez and G.G. Allen

This sounds like it requires a month of bickering about how big my favorite football player's nuts are, is there any solution to picking them up in like 2-3 days?
Me being an asshole is hurting their feelings to the point they ignore me, this does not work
I don't believe if I was making upwards of 100k that I'd trust a woman to be common law
Like what are your go to subjects when small talk starts running out? i am 12 and wat is this

RAMIREZ USE YOUR THROWING KNIFE TO TAKE OUT THAT WOMAN

Jesus Christ. Get on a free dating site. Make yourself look halfway presentable and have somewhat of a personality.
Play the numbers game and start conversations with anyone you would fuck.
Start by fucking the weaker o the herd and work your way up.
But let's be honest that's prob too much work for you or you don't have the esteem to pull it off.

Fuck yeah, was waiting on something like this.

>will be back with nudes 12 years from now

Bitch you could hook up the same night if you weren't such a whiny fag

>make self presentable
>be calm and collected
>?????
>PROFIT

Think I got it Sup Forumsro