Me and my cat are locked out of the house. She doesn't like the wind. How do I console her?

Me and my cat are locked out of the house. She doesn't like the wind. How do I console her?

>pic related
>perturbed pussy

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=tfBpKhh8dgQ
youtube.com/watch?v=jX3iLfcMDCw
youtube.com/watch?v=yAKw6yGwOH8
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

How about this for real man activity?

Working my fucking ass off at the barge from 12 AM till 6 AM so you fucking ungrateful little shits can have your cheaply made electronics shipped over to the states just in time for your bloody stupid holiday season. Chinese labor laws shift completed packages out of their factories so quickly I sometimes have to scrape off the guts of dead chinese children that couldn't let go in time. Fucking disgusting. Then I haul my ass home and sleep for an hour. I wake up, have three quarts of beer and then head into the forest to slay my dinner, only you god damn PETA retards have been protesting all meat that isn't gluten free. Just glad in my free time, when I'm finally done finding the few remaining deer in my local wilderness, I can come home, construct a fire using spermaceti I gathered from a whale I killed for a job last month, just to hear you fuckers argue over which god damn weak young idiot's account is more manly. If my arms weren't dead tired from strangling Taliban assassins with nail files, I would find you both and fuck YOU in the ass, after finding your female-esque accounts BOTH OH SO FUCKING CHARMING

Pet her. Say nice things in a sweet voice. Offer her your coat.

that's a cute maine coon. cuddle her, on her back, while making biscuits on her belly and nuzzling her cheek

She's actually not a Maine Coon she's a dirty mongrel we pretty much bought on the side of the road. I'll take a photo of her litter brother, he's short haired and grey.

Show ur tits and I will forcefully get u war

where'd you find this copy pasta?

>How do I console her?
>Her is a cat

It's ok I broke in.

She much happier now

That's a nice fluffy cat OP. What do you think of my my cat?
>pic related

It looks really cute man.

Except it kinda looks pissed, as if you woke it up just got that photo lol

Man I want a Coon but they're so goddamn expensive here.

Look at my mom's tardbrothers in the meanwhile.

That's exactly what happened

She's not a main, she's just some random mix of a family pet and a stray. Bought her and her brother for $20. Best 20 I've spent in a fuckin long time.

Put her in your shirt

Definitely got some Coon blood in there though. I wouldn't mind a mix either as long as it's a big and gentle sort of cat. Coons aren't common enough around here for people to let them mix breed.

Show your cat this picture immediately

Oh, a cat thread. How wonderful.

He looks like he knows something I don't

She's super gentle, and whenever I lay on the couch she likes to sit right on my cock and purr heavily.

10/10 would recommend

It is Caturday so might as well

yay cat

youtube.com/watch?v=tfBpKhh8dgQ

DOG ON THE PREMISES, RELEASE THE WALKERS

*bwoop* StarDog, you are our only hope against Catdrosses secret weapon, go now! *bwoop*

ALERT! ALERT! INTEL SUGGESTS DOG FORT HAS A SECRET WEAPON, AWAIT FOR MORE ORDERS FROM THE BRASS!

RED ELEVEN REPORTING FOR BATTLE SIR

is this cat for realz ?

The cats seem to have merged with the worms sir, but not to worry I've found us a strong ally!

I read this whole thing

Our walkers are useless against an aerial threat, call the Ace at once!

Ace reportin', what needs blowin' up?

Are you not worried about exif data bro?

The cats seem to have merged with insects and worms sir, but not to worry I've found us a strong ally!

What you're gonna do about it ? Rape his mom for posting cats ?

Our walkers will stomp on your Ace!

The dogs are far more technologically advanced than we first thought! Walkers, retreat! We need the heavy walkers!

Just dropping this in for you fellows.

No? I just don't trust anyone

This is going to give me nightmares.

youtube.com/watch?v=jX3iLfcMDCw

Welcome to Kitty City!

dune cat ready to attack sir

Why did my cat stop purring? She never did it much but I've just noted recently that she never does it at all now. She's very affectionate otherwise and likes to sleep close by

This is my new pupper, she's half stray half wire haired terrier and around 8 months - a year old. We've had her for around 2 weeks

Sometimes they just stop, sometimes they randomly change the frequency. Next time she's content and happy, scritch her a bit and see whether her throat is vibrating, might be that she's just not purring audibly anymore. Or might be that she just stopped randomly as she's getting older.

oh my god

anyone here ever got oral from their cat?
also fyi: if you spank your cat over the tail or on the sides it gets horny from the vibrations

youtube.com/watch?v=yAKw6yGwOH8

like this.. so hot

what

the

fuck

? lol the cat likes it
if you spank your cat while its on catnip it REALLY likes it

Rate my cupboard cat

Maine Coons are such pretty cats. They can get pretty damn big too. One of the larger breeds.

I'm sure it does, user. I'm sure it does...