Is she fat?

Is she fat?

depends?
are you asking if you should be attracted to her or not?

I love her belly. Post moar

Yes she is. No it doesn't matter if you're attracted to her.

she a lil chub. not too bad

Honestly as long as a girl still resembles a line more than a sphere I'm fine with it

No, that's an average body fat amount for a woman. At least it is in Europe; Amerifats are on average fat fucks.

Healthy women who don't starve themselves have small fat stores, since they're supposed to be ready for pregnancy.

oh no... its retarded

Ewww fucking gross dude, I don't come to b to jack off to obese hambeasts, I come here to jack off to dickgirls and giant black cocks

very

/thread

You don't have to starve yourself to stay fit. Calories in > Calories out and you gain weight. The chick is OP's pic is objectively fat. Unless you make up your own definition of fat, in which case see

Fuck of /fit/ and leave us obese b losers to our fate

She looks a normal healthy weight to me. I'm getting fed up with people screaming that people are fat if you can't see all their bones

>visible hanging belly-fat
>normal healthy
Pick one, she is way too fat and needs to lose at least 10kg

She is normal weight, but has had a child. Baaaabies having baaaaaaaaaabies

She's overweight dude. Stop trying to justify your own short comings.

i would say she is chubby / thick. definitely not thin or athletic, but not obese / hambeast status either

she personally is right in my strikezone. would bang / 10

Lol like your tiny dick has ever seen the sunshine from under your enormous gut, let alone a grills vajajajay

In 1997, yes. Today she would be athletic or average.

genuinely curious, user - what is it about people being attracted to chubby women that makes you so angry?

Why do I like this photo. That's a question.

you are crazy, this bitch is chubby nearing to being pretty overweight

This faggot Hates himself more than anything and try's to hide it by acting like the pieces of shit he sees on tv cause he has no self worth and is most likley a cereal killer in the making.

you fucking me famalingo? this is textbook obesity theres no two ways about it. bitch headed for the fat fren holocaust

Got any standong pics>?

a little bit, but not to the point of being gross

She's fucking perfect.

At the end of the day, nobody should care what you are attracted to except for yourself. Don't give a damn what others think. If you care more about a stranger's opinion than your own then you need to grow a pair. So b what if she is skinny or fat. He is chubby or slim. It's about you and your opinion. Defend to the death your love and fuck what anyone else has to say. Stop being insecure in your likes and dislikes.

yep

A woman with a healthy appetite is a beautiful one.

With that, it's safe to say that she is fat.

/thread

yeah but thats my fetish.

No. Not even a little.
>THIS is fat.

That's obese you fucktard.