What is your biggest current problem user? Are you hopeless?

What is your biggest current problem user? Are you hopeless?

Psoriasys around my anus.

Not only there is no treatement, this fking thing itch like hell and can't heal correctly due do humidity.

It's very annoying.

I'm about to throw boiling water on it just so i have scars, and not psoriasys.

Alcoholc want to quit cant find rehab.
All alone. Very hopless

Im good aslong as Im not sick or something, fairly confident things will be OK

dont want to get a job
mom says God is talking to her and says not to get a job and just wait for him to come into our lives and fix everything, but as time is going on its getting harder and harder to do that.
I just want to play video games and guitar and drink now
dont want anything to do with outside world

i lost a bunch of weight now women talk to me. but i know the only reason is because they are whores. fucking normal fags can even ruin being normal.

Potentially about to be homeless since i lost my job; hard to find new job since i live in a super rural place/far from jobs to walk to.

Not sure what to do, probably try finanical support but doubt ill get it.

Might an hero.

I don't understand your issue. The entire reason you lost weight was so women would fuck you, and now you're mad that women want to fuck you? The fuck..

Suicidal? Great, join the military.

Pics or it didn't happen.

i am finally getting down to work and it turns out that i have a shitload of work to do. :(

no i lost weight because i was a fat fuck and felt like shit. im not so shallow that my only motivation is whores. my issue is pretty petty though i agree with you there.

Satanic trips.

Where do i begin?
The short version is there is alot fucked up with me, largely in terms of mental and physical health, some questionable sexuality issues.

33 kissless and jobless, no real friends any more, good chance i have developed colon cancer
Yet i have not killed myself yet.
When i was like 19 i bought smokes for 2 13 and 14 year old girls and they wanted me to fuck em, but i had to say no even though i really did want to.

Niggers make me sick

1: go get your anus checked.
2: get fit if you want wyomenz
3: good on you, the partyvan probably would have scooped you up

why the fuck do you care

My life on a plate. Got free Obamacare though,woot.Hopefully jobs will open after the holidays. Crashing at family's house,they're getting pissy after two months,even been giving five bills a month up from my unemployment,folks still hate lending a spare room. If 2017 sux this bad,I'm transferring to a different dimension, fuck this...

My little brother killed himself and I'm about to be homeless.

>jobs after the holidays
the best time to get a job is during the holidays because everyone is understaffed AF. try a theater or big store like costco. they ALWAYS need help during the holidays and after everything calms down and you were better than the shitter high school employees, you get to stay on as a full time employee. trust me. shit out some apps user.

If a partyvan was after me that ship would have sailed many moons ago by now.

Nothing at the moment Satan, thanks for asking though.

I'm damn grateful for what I have, so you know.. thanks.
:~)

Gf might lose SSI and render us unable to afford our apartment and no savings to put a deposit somewhere else

Can't get motivated to do anything, so im not getting anywhere in life and my grades suck. Just constant procrastination and distraction.

I am currently struggeling with the decision of which of my brothers I am going to kill. Ideally I would like to kill both of them, but we all live in separate cities and after killing one I imagine that I will be intercepted by the police on my way to the other.

Why

Reasons.

I had unprotected sex with my gf I did not cum inside her however the small risk makes us both nervous atm

no qt trap gf

The shit i just took

Single
Have too many vices
Anti social
Lazy

I'm working far too much for far too little money and I'm considering just taking a month off entirely to spend it playing video games, working out, and trying to improve my self image. My only concern is that if I were to take a month off is that I wouldn't be getting any money, even though I've all my bills topped up for the month in advance. Things like food, gas, ect.

Boring

Well what did you fucken expect. I hate them and now they must die.

Go watch T.V if you want intricate plotlines.

>bumperbee

this is why i didnt lose weight and just took the uphill battle and found a wife while fat.

at least you know that they love you for who you are and all that sappy shit

Ur an idiot

every day i wish for death. i just want a qt waifu who will play guild wars with me.

There is treatment to that, my aunt did, she had evento in her face and now after the process she almost "clean"

20, trying to make my family proud but can't find enough motivation in my life to bring myself to action.

I don't care for money or the things it can buy nor dor I care to socialize because it seems that every relationship I have ever created has faded away while the only one that has stayed strong and unconditional was family.

I am saving money up mainly to cut dependency from my parents at some point and going to school to learn I.T (same industry my dad is in which is the only reason I chose it, nothing interested me enough to make a decision but I knew I had to act or stay in a rut)

I wouldn't say that I am hopeless, I know that I can accomplish most things if I just work at it but I just can't find passion in my life anymore.

It seems to me like having no hope to accomplish your dreams is better than having no dreams or aspirations at all.

This also makes me an incredibly boring person, especially since I despise just about everything that people my age share in common and use to come together (music tastes, social justice, hedonism, pop culture, chasing money to buy designer goods to improve social status)

Sorrow at least means that you have some passion left for the things that make you sad.

Depression is a long road that leads to apathy as a coping mechanism.

I'm get home later and hit my last couple bongs and try not smoke for at least a while. Every job I got has been abd only a 3 month contract I'm fucking useless no one wants employ me and council tax sucks most my cash.

Unemployed in a economy collapsed country, FAT as fuck, depressed for no job, no money, no social life and no future

holy shit how much do u eat

getting old. fat, balding, joints hurt. eyesight going. less energy. young women don't see me as a sexual presence anymore. other than that life is good.

Poor. Health problems that keep me from holding down a steady job. Bouncing from place to place. Have no home of my own. Can never fix my fucked up life. Too scared of death to kill myself.

are you me?

homeless veteran at 33... VA seems to keep making things worse physically, and mentally they're trying to make me retarded. I can't say I'm hopeless as I know how to take a life, but down and lonely; sure.

Avoidant Personality Disorder

I have no real friends, I'm stuck in a dead end job because I'm afraid of failing somewhere else, and I'm a virgin because I can't get over my fear of rejection.

It's so bad that even when a girl tells me she likes me I can't do anything about it. I think it's a joke, or think that if she got to know me better she wouldn't like me.

I attempted suicide earlier this year because of this. So yeah, I'm pretty hopeless.

I've been with an amazing girl for almost 6 years. We have a very strong relationship but we are kind of starting to go in different directions with our lives and we don't know how to handle it and have just been ignoring the problem and not facing it and I feel that it could be something that ends us. I love her, but it feels like I have to let her go. Also I smoke weed all the time which is a pretty shitty habit so there's that too

roses are red
violets are blue
your mother's dead
unless i get a (you)

I don't think im going to get accepted into school which means i get stuck at my garbage job lomger.

I live around inconsiderate people who keep me up at all hours.

Moving to LA is unearthing my PTSD and I feel like I'm going to snap daily.

I am fuckin my business partners girlfriend. She wants to leave him. But that would fuck my shit up...

it looks like an aborted baby

I have saved over the 24,5k euro limit my bank is willing to give positive interest on. Now I have to pay negative interest. About a euro a month. Life sucks.

My biggest problem is my lack of motivation caused by depression, and the fact I'm a poor fag with a mentally abusive father

Just lost my job yesterday.

>no i lost weight because i was a fat fuck and felt like shit.
>felt like shit.
user, you know this feeling is created subconciously because this affected your chance of getting laid.

I can't stop getting dubs.

Problem solved

kek

I can't stop posting in shit tier threads. It's hopeless because all the OP's are faggots.

Same here user, we have to pursue.

I love a girl who doesn't love me