Ausfag thread

Ausfag thread

Gday cunt.

Fuck off ya skip cunt

just bought a few cartons of goldies for xmas.
what are you doin for xmas mate?

u wot m8

Gotta teech me kids some shit

Anyone going to Crowbar tonight? brisbane

Youse cunts is mcfucked

show us ya clunge love

never did fill that out

still waiting for them to come get me

fuck melbourne, brizvegas bruzzz

Awww that's animal cruelty. Stop it.

Remove DRM from dawsonera pdf book
Anyone?

The fuck?

>Right click
>properties
>select DRM
>run decryption algorithm
>replace with potato
>enjoy dawsonera pdf

Yew fukn blubajibaz fuk off

What did you just say cunt? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Australian Army, and I’ve been involved in numerous beer sculling contests in Carlton, and I've drank over 300 slabs of VB cunt. I am trained in vocal abuse towards umpires and I am the top snag eater in the entire city of Carlton. You are nothing to me but a little cunt rag. I will drop you with VB bottles the likes of which has never been smashed before on this Earth, mark my fucking words cunt. You think ya can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again cunt. As we speak I am contacting Malcolm Turnbull and the Australian Federal Police and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the thunder cunt. The thunder that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life cunt. You’re fucking dead cunt. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can drop you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with by smashed bottle of VB and a cricket bat. Not only am I extensively trained in dropping cunts, but I have access to the entire shed of cricket bats of the Melbourne Cricket Ground and I will use it to its full extent to hit you for out of the outback, you cunt. If only you coulda known what bullshit your little “clever” backchat was about bring down upon you, fucking dumb cunt, maybe you woulda held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, cunt. I will shit fury all over you and you’re gonna drown in it. You’re fucking dead cunt.

Ugly as a bucket of smashed crabs cunt

Gday poof

Gday homo

I do chicks too

gday m8

On behalf of New Zealand thank you for providing us with the great sport of possum hunting, where we can exercise out hatred for all things australian by killing a native australian animal.

Fuck you inbred criminal sand faggots

What did you just say cunt? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Australian Army, and I’ve been involved in numerous beer sculling contests in Carlton, and I've drank over 300 slabs of VB cunt. I am trained in vocal abuse towards umpires and I am the top snag eater in the entire city of Carlton. You are nothing to me but a little cunt rag. I will drop you with VB bottles the likes of which has never been smashed before on this Earth, mark my fucking words cunt. You think ya can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again cunt. As we speak I am contacting Malcolm Turnbull and the Australian Federal Police and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the thunder cunt. The thunder that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life cunt. You’re fucking dead cunt. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can drop you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with by smashed bottle of VB and a cricket bat. Not only am I extensively trained in dropping cunts, but I have access to the entire shed of cricket bats of the Melbourne Cricket Ground and I will use it to its full extent to hit you for out of the outback, you cunt. If only you coulda known what bullshit your little “clever” backchat was about bring down upon you, fucking dumb cunt, maybe you woulda held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, cunt. I will shit fury all over you and you’re gonna drown in it. You’re fucking dead cunt.

MOAR of dem orangutan titties

what did you paste cunt?
its cunts like you who the cuntiesit cunts that ever cunted.
cunt.

Anyone in albany? Im bored as fuck and just broke up with my gf...

I mean root-sheila

Yeah mate want me to pick ya up?

>Trying this hard

Just let me grab my backpack

Any cunts from newy

Dont worry mate no need to bring anything

RIP gene hackman

Darwin fag reporting in

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, kiddo.

Any cunts going to revs tonight?

Nice dubs.
Sweet, just letting you know that i have no self defense skills and i am dumb af, so you better take good care of me.

This guy is a real intellectual

FUCK YEH I BEEN HERE 6 DAYS. 1 MORE SLEEP TIL XMAS FOR ME CUNTZ

Checked.

can someone explain this hat to me, never been to straya

Dubs don't lie

M0DS M0DS M0DS MMMMOOOOOODDDDSS

awesome drawing

Ballarat reporting in

CHEEZE PIZZA

MODS

absolutely delightful

Inner South Eastern Melbourne Victoria Single Origin Ethiopian Blend Soy Decaf Double Cold Drop Gluten Free checking in

pepperoni is obvious

These hats are used in the summer. The corks act as an outer protective layer to the hard UV rays, while absorbing surrounding heat.

So if you put pepperoni on them you disguise the age of the pizza....

Genius! Thanks!!

this shit is awesome

Australia is absolutely smashing the Pakistanis part of me wants to see them do well

need to go edit wikipedia to show that cork blocks uv when held at a distance of 2-4 inches

No raids allowed. Don't do it

no worries you pommy cunt

kangaroos are not the only thing tied down were they ;)

byron bay

on behalf of australia, we ask you get stricter on border policy so all the dregs of the world stop using your dumb country as the back door into our glorious country

prickly cunt

sorry i had to

underrated post.

so true...

I miss the old niki minaj

anyone know about the other site that was in the news? did they move to a new one?
wanna get me some more HS chicks

Judge me all ya want, but I'd fuck her