Be honest. Who else is deathly afraid of these motherfuckers?

Be honest. Who else is deathly afraid of these motherfuckers?

Other urls found in this thread:

anndruffel.com/articles/earthmysteries/techniquesforresistingalienabduction.htm
dreamstudies.org/2011/04/12/10-ways-to-prevent-sleep-paralysis/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

we call that xenophobia
it extends deeply into the primary reasoning behind Sup Forums's bullshit

scari

stay salty m8

Well that didn't fucking take long.

As a kid they spooked the fuck out of me.

Grey's still scare me. The spooky YouTube vids about them.

I was terrified of the idea of these fucks when i was a kid. Nowadays i always keep my blade on me, even when i sleep. If those alien cucks know how traverse star systems and galaxies then better than to mess with the likes of me.

I used to be but then something happened and I am not anymore.

>summer of ~2010
>decide to go for a 3AM walk like I often do
>get outside and look up
>really bright light hanging in the sky
>probably Venus
>continue on my walk
>some 20 minutes later glance up
>see that bright light again
>it is now moving rapidly eastward
>suddenly just goes dark
>wat?
>that's when I hear the sound
>horrible inhuman wailing sound
>heart instantly goes into overdrive
>HOLY FUCK NO NO NO NOPE NO RUN AWAY NOW
>can't run
>can't even move
>literally paralyzed with fear
>probably would have pissed myself if I hadn't gone before leaving
>hear the sound again
>realize it is a couple of cats yowling before they fight
>knees give out
>just sit in the middle of the street for awhile
>get up and go home

Since then I have no fear of aliens.

With the universe being as large, vast, & infinite as it is... it's stupid for anyone to believe that human beings are the "ONLY" intelligent life in existence.
Scary to think if they've actually stopped by our planet. (0_o)

I mean I dont know what the flying fuck I would do if I actually saw one of these motherfuckers at the foot of my bed, let alone if I came to consciousness on their "ship". Im not certainly not deathly afraid of them and hardly even consider their existence in my life, but on occasion I do and when I do I get really fucking uneasy/nervous/scared.

I sleep with a gun, a knife, a flashlight, and a fire extinguisher next to the bed.
Primary inspiration is from the off chance that I might get a shot off.
I once read a story about a guy who was subjected to an abduction attempt that managed to resist enough to get a strong punch in and it was described that he snapped the neck of one of the greys with said punch.
Other tips include appeals to higher power or cognitions and vocalizations that assert your free will and natural right to self determination.

Whata Puss :^)

anndruffel.com/articles/earthmysteries/techniquesforresistingalienabduction.htm

Aight bruv, I'll just start reciting John Locke

No need to be, they're just dicks. I don't know what they're problem is, but they're probably just bored.

Next to you see one headbutt it in the nose, stare right into those big black eyes and say:

"Fuck off Edgar. Why are you bothering my shit? Come to think of it, if you can build this cool ship, weird beams, and all that other shit, why the fuck are you coming here? Did you lose a bet? Is this like the worst job on your broke-ass planet?"

"Either way it's obvious you suck. So, either send me back home or give me the good tour. Like, where the engines are or something. Not that bullshit butt-probing room you showed my last time. I was serious last time when I said 'Get that thing outta my ass or I am gonna shit on it!' Try again and you'll get more of the same."

The stop being dicks then. If you slap them around a bit they'll even give you some cool space rocks.

At least they'd better be space rocks. If I find out they're from my backyard I'm gonna fuck that dude's shit all up.

Mental Struggle: Block their mind control
Physical Struggle: Fight back
Righteous Anger: Summon your inviolate rights
Protective Rage: Guard your loved ones
Support from Family Members: Seek strength in numbers
Intuition: Sense them coming
Metaphysical Methods: Create a personal shield
Appeal to Spiritual Personages: Get help from on high
Repellents: Use time-tested fend-off substances

This shit happen a lot where you're from?

No and I don't intend to ever experience this ever.

Checked
Op here. As someone who as either been fucked with by them or has a pretty severe case of sleep paralysis I can tell that when it hits the fan, your happy list of horse shit ain't helping.

I'm not sure that prayer and imaging your space-rights is going to help if this sort of thing does occur.

What makes you think they're fucking with you?

Just think about it like this: What if WE are the most evolved species in the universe, what if all those other planets with life are still just in the caveman era or something. We are the aliens.

I don't anymore. I thought I was being abducted when I was younger but I've come to realize what sleep paralysis is. I would see dark figures in my room. I'd have a feeling of dread, paralysis, fear and anger all at one. Put Some hallucinations in the mix and it can really fuck up bedtime.

You mean us from the future? There is no reason to be afraid.

dreamstudies.org/2011/04/12/10-ways-to-prevent-sleep-paralysis/

10 Ways to Lessen Sleep Paralysis
Sleep on your side, not your back. The supine position is asking for sleep paralysis, especially if you’ve woken up and are going back to sleep.
No more night caps or heavy meals before sleep.
Drink herbal tea or a glass of milk instead.
Wind down before sleep.
Turn off electronics. Better yet, remove them completely from your sleeping area.
Reduce or eliminate caffeine in your diet.
Get more sleep. One of the greatest predictors of isolated sleep paralysis (those who don’t have narcolepsy or sleep apnea) is sleep debt.
Stick with it. However you sleep—all at once in the night, or a long lay down at night with a shorter nap during the day—stick your sleep schedule
Try meditation. A simple breathing mediation of watching the breath is one of the fastest and most effective ways of reducing general anxiety without medication.
Journal your nightmares. It may seem counter-intuitive, but journaling your sleep paralysis nightmares can give you psychological distance. Date your entries and give each one a title. Over time, these valuable reports can help you see patterns regarding when you’re most likely to have SP (seasonally, weekly, menstrual, work-related etc). This record will also be a great clue to learning about what works during the sleep paralysis encounter in terms of waking up, losing your fear, and even facing the uncanny attacker.

Don't be such a genius about sleep paralysis just keep your eyes closed and try to wiggle your toes

you are scared of literally this

Refine yourself and do not submit.
Get in shape, exercise your mind, spend time with people who you value and value you in return.
do not isolate, do not be deterred even if you fail, try again...

You're one autistic soul user

>autistic
>soul
come again?

If these grey fuckers try to do anything to me I'm going to shoop da whoop on them.

They aren't real. Why be afraid of something that isn't real? That's just stupid.

some certified professionals that work with "abductees" would say that the primacy of the experience makes it real to the person and therefore it is essentially "real".

They are very much real.

I'm telling you man, do not submit. Vocalize it too. Tell them as loud as possible. If you can't vocalize it, think it as loudly and as clearly as possible. Practice what you will say.

I find sleeping in the daytime helps as well as living in a denser populated area.

I'm not afraid for the same reason I'm not afraid of the sun going supernova. If starfaring aliens ever invade, like the sun going supernova, there is nothing we Earthlings can do about it.

"he who fears being conquered is sure of defeat"
-Napoleon Bonaparte

It's been years since it last happened to me. I guess they are done with whatever they were doing to me. But I just wonder what my life would have been like had they never taken me in the first place.

Good thing I ain't afraid then. ;)
I just accept that we WILL be conquered. Don't mean I won't die fighting... unless they promise to be just rulers and allow no human to be in power anymore. Might be a refreshing change. Can't be worse than what humans do. All good things we do eventually crumble.

Yeah I do, but I'd much rather live next door to a Korean than a nigger.

>implying that if greys would travel galaxies just to anal probe you, a blade would stop them

Your enemy cannot anal probe you, if you disable his hand.

which movie is this from?

It's not

it's a real photo OP took of the guy standing at the foot of his bed.

Ayy