Are guys under 6ft cucked by default?

Are guys under 6ft cucked by default?

You cant call yourself a man if you are under 6 foot. Fact

no, thats just an r9k meme

how can you change it?

b8

>how can you change it?
wear high heels

It is possible, you just have to be extra hard to compensate for the lack of height. Pic related.

but then people will notice you're wearing high heels

just use your masculinity to hide it

I am 5'10, and from my experience, as long as you're taller than the average woman (or at least like two inches minimum taller) you will have no problems.

Manlets trying to make themselves feel better about being manlet cuck pussies.

More like someone else here is acting all desperate and defensive.

Short skinny dudes tend to have the largest penises in most genes though. Pun not intended.

Yes obviously, I mean, short qts the first thing they be mirin are my balls when I walk around

You know, this guy is 5'7, and yet he's been with Ariana grande, naya rivera, jhene aiko, prolly more. All logic says he shouldn't so really, how the fuck does he do it?

R. Lee Ermey is 6'0 though

No, my boyfriend is 5ft11 and I'm 5ft5. He's taller than my dad and I don't see my bf as a manlet
This guy gets it

There is a lot of money at stake keeping short men insecure. Millions upon millions riding on the fact that people are insecure. Think about how much the economy depends on making women feel like they need make up to look "normal". Also short men get fatter easier which is why I think they are so often more unattractive. Taller people lose weight easier. As long as you're not a midget and as long as youre skinny, somewhat athletic and you clean up and groom yourself and you have a decent personality you can get most women.

Honestly sometimes it just seems like an illusion. You're born into this world with honesty and optimism. And the corporations and the bitter end of society do everything they can to take everything that you're worth for them. If men and women didn't feel insecure about their looks there would be no need for diet pills, diet beer, height altering shoes, makeup, boob jobs, ass enlargement surgery, teeth whiteners. It's no wonder that being short is considered a joke by many, there's too much money to be made off of it.

well, those bitter people are winning

Yes they are aren't they? I would say find what makes you happy and satisfied, but happiness these days is just a chemical emotion which has been exploited by bitter people in order to gain money. Sometimes happiness is just a temporary high.

I feel like my teeth aren't white enough because there was a whiteness scale given to me along with some toothpaste and I was 11 / 16, 16 being most yellow.

It's good that you want to take care of yourself I suppose. And the opposite sex generally wants to penetrate a person with white teeth. But to feel like you need to reach a goal means that whoever sold you the toothpaste is winning in a sense. Sorry if this is incoherent im on about 1200 mg of dxm right now and my mind is at 5 different places

you can always whiten your teeth but you can' t change your height

No i understand, I don't know what dxm means but I'll assume it's a drug. Have a nice trip and stay woke

no, guys with dicks below 6" are cucked by default.

DXM is a chemical which is usually found in cough syrup-like products.At large doses it can feel like a psuedo version of LSD and Marijuana combined, lasts about 8 hours and the comedown is enjoyable compared to more nasty drugs like meth and amphetamines. The best part about DXM is that in the US it is legal, therefore you can take it anywhere anytime and not worry about getting arrested.

Well you can always put on some dr. scholls on your feet and look like an inch or two taller. But yeah if youre short you just have to live with it.

I've never tried drugs and stopped smoking in '14

got tips on how to whiten teeth?

yea all of us are married and cucking

Kek, true. 5'8 125lbs. 7inches and thick as a bratwurst. Chicks freak out a bit.

Brush once in the morning and once at night and floss. Try to brush for about 2 minutes. If you brush too much you'll just be scraping the enamel that you need. Stay away from coffee, and if you smoke try to do it in moderation or not at all. If your teeth are still yellow after that you can get these white strips which you put over your teeth which will make them white after about two weeks. If you're desperate you can talk to a doctor and he can give you stronger teeth whitening products

lmfao can you wear scholls in bed? No. As soon as you take that shit off you're short again

IF you can get your hands on 4 bottles of Tussin I would highly recommend taking it. if you put on a playlist of youre favorite songs and lie in your bed with your eyes closed it feels like you are watching a movie aboutyourself for about three hours. If you keep your eyes closed long enough you start to lose feeling of your limbs and your body and your minds starts feeling like its floating from your body. Very fun, and only costs about 23 dolllars here in california for the experience

Are you trying to make a point? Cause I don't understand it

Same here but just an inch shorter on height girls think it's like 10 inches when they see it

im 5'6 and will never get taller. FeelsBadMan

Thanks man, I'll pass though because I have anxiety and I feel like these things would make it worse. You're very food at giving advice though. This thread went a bit off topic but do you have any advice how to keep myself motivated? I have a ton of work and shouldn't be on Sup Forums

I'm only 23 so my advice is a bit bland. But motivation is fleeting and temporary. What you need is discipline. If you're anything like me anytime you do"work" your minds goes into this negative depressive state where it feels stale and bitter. If you can go towards that direction though you will generally feel satisfied after a couple of hours. I would find what makes you feel uncomfortable, and let yourself be exposed to it until it doesn't feel so depressing anymore

Me too but at least my dick is bigger than average and it looks huge proportionally so I actually don't mind

wearing heels is not an extension on your height. As soon as you get home with the girl and take the heels off, you're a short man

Thanks user, yes I have the same problem

so it pretty much boils down to flossing?

Google "oil pulling."

Ive been doing it with coconut oil for almost a month and my teeth are almost completely white.

Meh i short dudes are fine.At least they aren't women.

pic + timestamp

you're gay

idk man, im well hung and 6'2", but i also have a very skinny body type.

wannabe chad speaks

>idk man

look i may be 6' 2" feet tall, but up untill a year ago i had no idea how to talk to women, so i barely ever got laid

So does that mean petite traps really ARE women?

>six feet, two inches, feet tall

I'm well under 6 feet and I've still had girlfriends, relationships, and sex since high school. The best was a couple years ago, she was a foot taller than me.

how well

post nudes

I'm 172,5 cm