xvideos.com/video18007207/gabbie_s_big_tits_in_the_pool
chom.pl/l/1128
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Would smash/Impregnate her

Gabbie who?

Little vine slut

Ugly kike/10
She not funny she not entertain she not hawt

This fucking Pennsylvania Lebanese slut totally does it for me. I would smash her so hard.

I seem to be the only one posting...
Any body else in here? OP?
Should I keep going or nah?

Aight. Last one.

not OP, but for the love of god, pls go on

Do it user also did she get an ass job

Do you guys believe in the rumors that she was force sleep with other viner just so her career would jump start??

Would titfuck all day

"Forced"? Another viner really couldn't help her out. Her talent is her own. Has she slept her way around the social media crowd? Prolly. But she seems fairly open about her sexuality.

I think you are thinking of Jessi Smiles who was raped by Curtis Lepore...

Gabbie's tits in a hot tub:

xvideos.com/video18007207/gabbie_s_big_tits_in_the_pool

Ok, last one because no one else seems to be in here, or contribootin', or replying.

P.S. Rogue One sucked! Spoiler Alert: Everybody dies in the end...

Fight me!

I think Gabby would give good head on the first date if play her right

this thread is shit

>sage goes in all fields

Yeah she looks like that type of slut you would see at a shit club

How does she make money??

I can see her as a striper

Didn't she said something like there was a nip slip in one of her vlogs ?

Highly doubt it she probably said that just for click bait

I like the old Gabby she changed in other sell out content creator

I think she is some what funny whenever I watch her videos I feel a bit better about my life

Would love to play with her titts

Thats probably true

See: Bottom left corner it peaks out of her tank top. Nothing earth shattering. Blink and you missed it.

Oh yeah didn't saw that, thanks

Dam you can barely see it thanks for pointing it out user

Anyone like this other vine bitch ?
>webm related

She got some nice curve

Who is she??

Sell out? She banks mid to high six figures for making quirky videos, vlogs, and brand deals.

Pretty fucking strategic if you ask me. Many brands clamor for social media celeb's audience. The most popular ones have several million captive subscribers over the various social media platforms.

More subscribers = more views/likes/comments/hares = more $$$.

This chick is paid without having to take her clothes off. Good for her.

Brittany Furlan

Would smash

Me!

>>> chom.pl/l/1128

Is that nip slip????

Mosquito bite.

Barely but yes. She deleted it after posting which confirmed it.

See:

This

She deleted it because a bunch of nerds would probably think it was a nipple and freak out. Huh, I wonder why.

YES, I'd love to fuck her fatass.

Yeah but more videos she puts up the more I feel she only doing it for the money. Like when was the last time she gave back to her community or fan base without her trying to paw something or tell us to go check this app out or website .

Brittany is pretty shook, guys.

MY titis

chom.pl/l/1128

Last I have, pretty sure its fake

Do I need to post a timestamp of my hairy dick, you fag? Or just the mosquito bite on my leg, maybe you'll think that's a nipple too.

This bitch and Meghan Maccarthy, prime asses.

Would love to have her in doggy style with her ass up in air cuz god dam

Nah it's real. Just staged. And the uncensored version never surfaced because it wasn't meant to.

did u see her cellulite, though?

Shook.

Don't fool yourself, what she does is a business, it's how she earns her living, pays her rent, buys groceries, insurance, clothes, pays her Management, Agent, PR, Accountant, etc., etc.

What does she give back? Entertainment to her viewers. Have you ever had to pay for any of her content? She makes videos, we watch videos and subscribed to her social media. She may have a brand deal or sponsored content in her videos, but mostly she earns money on what is called Ad Share Revenue from YouTube. Those annoying 15 second ads that pay before YouTube videos is how most of these YouTubers earn money.

Now, as far as community service or "giving back" on her recent "Drop the Mic" tour, she requested fans to bring can goods and toys to the various tour stops that would then be distributed to a worthy charity(ies) in that local area.

Don't discount this chick for being a savvy entrepreneur and Social Media Star who manages to leverage her image and content for financial reimbursement.

>that fucking voice

imagine her squealing in bed