imgur.com/a/H70uU
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

GONNA

FREAK

JUST

They know there audience at least

>Harley Quinn
When will this meme end?

FML mom is never gonna agree to buy me that coat next time we go to hot topic together.

MOMS

Is there any """fashion""" accessory more cringey than a cane?

I feel bad for kid's these days, they never had a chance.

If you're reading this please stop reproducing. Don't put other people through this world.

SKWAAA

I hope they sell suicide squad selfie sticks too.

This would be fine for Halloween.

#SKWAD

How about Suicide Squad suicide sticks?

i swear you people who "hate" this movie so much would stop posting about it we wouldn't be hearing about it at all on this board

That coat will go great with my Naruto headband and Pokeball belt.

CRAWWWLING IIIIIN MY SKIIIIIIIN

Any Sup Forums bros that went through the emo phase?

I did, now i'm just an unemployed man with beard

you mean like the long hair bang eye liner bands with three words name emo?
no

That's scene shit.

This movie is gonna F Marvel in da fukken A.

But joker is gay in this

I did when i was 15

That scene

I was scene in high school and we still made fun of emo kids

You could buy it online.
M A D M A N

oh okay then yeah i had a slight emo phase

damn... i'd even show people certain songs.... and enjoy their frustration at not being able to hook up with me..... damn... why am i posting this

BUT

she would ground me if I used her credit card

>Some news thing on the radio yesterday mentioned Jared mailed things to cast members and the broadcasters talk about how disturbing he is

What the fuck Sup Forums this was supposed to be a meme.

Meme magic.

>plus size

The fact that they have to even advertize plus size avalabilty is all i need to know about hot topics demo

Colbert was right

> make a movie based on a comic book with a beloved character
> design the character based on a rock star's 80s photoshoot instead of the iconic comic character

>taking a punchline for a joke out of context

When I was 15 emo didn't exist.

In later high school emo was Weezer. Only in the 2000s did emo become some kinda half assed punk / goth / nerd hybrid.

that design is better
or am i saying that because of my affinity for both debbie and margot
damn

> harley quinn
> light link and light blue

when will this meme end?

should have kept the hair too desu

yes

Never because i was autistic as fuck and parents weren't even talking to me.

It may look neat as some punk character, and Debbie looks amazing in it, but it is not Harley Quinn. Maybe the outfit as some casual wear in some scenes, but not as a replacement for her super villain outfit. And the hair is just fucking stupid for the character. Plain blonde pigtails are what she had.

>tfw they only sell plus size online anyway

Fucking based, I can use my moms card instead of trying to get her to buy it in person

The line is my mom is gonna freak

Not MOM'S

That's a good thing. Harley is "real" costume is trash. At least 80s metal sluts were hot.

lmfao same. fuck

She's a trash character, nobody cares about being accurate when it comes to depicting her.

i don't see why it HAS to be the bruce timm design. that shit fit that show, and i'm fine with that
shit, i don't even remember if they ever showed her hair in her harley quinn outfit so that's.... you know

kind of blowing this out of proportion brah, i grew up with them shows too

Doubt it. Scene was the most cringe worthy shit.

I just grew my hair long to get chicks. Being a guy and dyeing your hair is daffy.

newfriend spotted

are you white? she probably thinks you are going to pull a "some of you guys are alright"

Who cares? Quinn's outfit always looked stupid on the cartoon.

A baseball bat with "goodnight" written on it.

pretty much.

>emo was weezer

No. Just no. You don't know what the fuck you're talking about.

i wish i had a gf who would wear this costume so i could fuck her in it

I wish I had a gf

You got the line wrong. Get over it.

>tfw mom would get... intense over me growing my hair
>always gave me shit about social effects when no one gave a fuck

I wish I had

>tfw no prime debbie harry qt gf

I wish

LA SALSA POR FAVOR

Nope I went the hardline Catholic christfag loner.

Now in lapsed.

Personally, I think a crazy violent movie like this would work better with the original costumes.

They have henchmen in panda suits and eyeball masks. Why not have the original goofy comic book costumes for the characters?

Having Enchantress in an almost Halloween get up or Captain Boomerang with a goofy hat makes the contrast with the violence and suicide mission all the more interesting.

I feel they had the same problem with the Watchmen movie, as that was one of the points of that comic also from the 80s. They took the goofy almost childish costumed heroes and villains and told a serious and violent story with them.

debbie was hotter

Uh huh. Sure it did.

Of course you could argue that every costumed villain looks goofy and stupid, but that's kinda the point. This isn't supposed to be real. This is a universe where people dress up in goofy costumes of clowns and moths and scarecrows and condiments.

>buying over priced shit that will unravel because its so cheaply made when its literally the easiest costume you can make yourself

I had an ex-gf who asked me to look through my Batman books. She picked up Mad Love. She got to the page where Harley fools around with her professor and goes "huh". Later after I left went to my computer. She had checked her email on it and forgot it open. She had an email from a professor that I closed as soon as I saw. Now I can't read Mad Love anymore.

The 80s had a better Harley Quinn and Joker casting.

>mfw skinny nerdy kids go into high school with Joker clothes
>mfw whole school clears out

Making different movie designs for characters is just a corporate marketing gimmick.

Simon Pegg was right about 'nerd culture'. It's a mindless capitalist plot, banking on brainwashed consumerism of fandom.

Now I am all for capitalism, but this is just a perversion of it.

Warners wants to sell people new versions of a character so the fans will buy even more figures and merch. So they toss out the old designs people like and make new ones that they tell people to like because it has the same brand name as the old one. You can see the same thing with the new Ghostbusters. They are rebooting these characters and just because they slap a trademarked name on it, they expect people to snap them up like Pavlov's dogs responding to a bell. They act as if you are a fan of something, you will buy anything with that brand no matter how much they change it.

That is a sick idea of fandom and its love for characters. People love characters, not just a hollow brand name.

No but I had a couple of friends who were.

High school did have its groups but I was a jack of all trades and was good with almost everyone.

I was in high school in 1999 after Columbine. My school banned trenchcoats. You know, as if an article of clothing caused the violence in that tragedy.

Yes. I was also often told I looked like a girl with emo hair.

I ended up as a tranny.

Speaking of school shootings you just reminded me of something I did once.

In middle school I was crazy naive and innocent. The thought of school shootings never even crossed my mind. So one day I brought a toy gun to school, the thing looked pretty real, and I was showing it off laughing. Someone must have freaked out and told on me because the next day an officer and two teachers walked me to my locker to get the toy gun.

I'm glad this happened in the early 2000s as I probably would have been expelled and not just suspended.

There's a whole generation of manchildren and womanchildren out there who have never and will never grow up who eat that shit up because that's all they know.
I gotta have the toy from the Happy Meal, I need every variant of a figure to complete my collection that is essentially worthless because of how mass produced all of this garbage is.

Nope. I had a pretty bad Johnny Cash phase though

What annoys me about the film is they're probably not gonna talk about Harleen Quinzel, just go straight to wacky Harley, the first live action version of her and its gonna be totally half assed

We've already seen multiple set photos of her as Harleen with the Joker, which would indicate that her origin his depicted.

>So they toss out the old designs people like and make new ones that they tell people to like because it has the same brand name as the old one.
Then they bring back the older designs that people liked at increased price, to bank on nostalgia.

Those ugly as fuck red shorts my god that is unattractive.

they do have costumes, but of course more, with a contemporary spin

boomerang doesn't have a hat, he has a beanie. and the contrast itself doesn't mean anything unless you really make a point of pumping that contrast

that same contrast you're talking about is reflected in the promotional material, the very things that are so mocked here

There's no taking back any scene. The leftist millenials have hijacked everything and fucked it all to make it all revolve around their fucking faggy feelings.

>Now I am all for capitalism, but this is just a perversion of it.
there is not such thing as a "perversion" of capitalism
capitalism doesn't care

oh right, because the mcu isn't doing that shit either?

what.
never mind, you're just an idiot

imgur.com/a/H70uU
f a m a l a m a

>giant salami slice nipples

i remember me and a bunch of buddies bought shitty bb guns around mid two thousands and focused on those for the next few days

at the end of the week, one of the guys started shooting everyone out in the open on school campus and of course, got caught.
thing is, he went on to give the name of not only everyone who bought one, but also the of other dudes who some of us knew were carrying knives and shit.
so i get called up, and eventually have to hang around with this other guy because he didn't speak english. when i found out he was going to get suspended even though the school had absolutely nothing on him i had my first experience at a kind of rage at the 'authority figures'
later on my teacher was looking at me crying and shaking her head, and i felt a sort of impotence as i wanted so badly to do something to defend myself but all i could do was sit there while these adults passed judgement on me.
it was already near the end of the year, but that bitch started treating me differently even though i was the smartest kid in the damn class, the second smartest kid of about a hundred fifty in the grade. fuck that bitch

IIRC they're worried about what you could hide under a trench coat famalam, nobody actually thinks trench coats caused Columbine.

No, but I did go through a Cardigan and colorful v neck with super tight jeans phase in highschool which to me is just as bad.

my dick told me to tell you thanks

I almost mentioned it. Yet I think they still allowed raincoats like I had. And the idea that you can hide things under clothes so you need to ban certain clothes is just more paranoia.

Emo music is great. I used to pump American Football and Pinkerton all throughout high school.

>jack of all trades

Everyone was.

I'm 27. Emo didn't exist.

We had goths.

That was about it.

I don't even know what scene is or the distinction between that and emo. I really don't know the difference between scene, emo, and goth. The styles look similar and the nuances are too small.

Punk kind of overlaps with them. Hell, I don't even understand hipsters exactly.

It was easier when you had:

Preppy
Jock
Goth
Band Geeks that play Magic: The Gathering
The Academically smart geeky crew
Wiggers/Black People

That is all. Even that many groups was hard to keep up with.

>mfw I still listen to all that shitty music like Fall Out Boy and Linkin Park in my car.
>Girls always lose their shit in excitement when they hear it.
???

I