British """"""""""""""""""""television"""""""""""""""""""""""""

>British """"""""""""""""""""television"""""""""""""""""""""""""

>It's a Ukip family has to be heavily edited to mask thier racist views episode

The dad seriously ran for UKIP?

Why did they get booted then? Isn't he Greek or Turkish or something? Hardly the breeding ground of Britain First.

Yes m8

>its an user turns on the tv and this show pops up and then user never watches it ever again episode

It's shite, but a good idea. The whole zeitgeist of our culture right now is this idea of watching people watching things. Think of stuff like twitch streaming and reaction videos. They're very popular and, as such, it was only a matter of time before someone did it in a TV show format instead of it only being in the form of web content. I can respect that, at least. Even if I'll never really understand the appeal of watching people watching things. It's so meta. How long before people start watching people watching people watching things? And you just have videos of people reacting to other peoples reactions? And it just goes deeper and deeper until it's basically a satire of itself?

Half of British news are made of what happens in this shit

nuff said

>uk independance party is racist
>majority of uk just voted for independance
does that mean every brexit voter is a racist?
liberal cucks really are retarded smfh

This post is literally terrifying because of how prophetic it could be potentially be.

Top gogglebox slag lads?

I've got a thing for Eve, the german guys daughter. So fuggen thick.

There's an Australian version too. The premise is too fucking meta for me

I might be marrying a British boy soon. What should I know about British culture?

Scarlet the Geordie. Wew lad

Scarlett gets me going, her and the blonde sister

> running for 7 seasons

Britain First =/= UKIP
They're Thatcherites, not fascists.

>implying this out of nowhere
... i guess im not the only retard then

Learn to like gravy
Stick the kettle on
Monitor the weather religiously

>That episode where the female vicar tells her husband that she's volunteered to take in rapefugees

His reaction said it all.

Blonde sister is absolute filth in the sack. Bet fat sister gives a monster BJ too.

You just know.

>And you just have videos of people reacting to other peoples reactions? And it just goes deeper and deeper until it's basically a satire of itself?

My favourite is "youtube celebrity watches their own older videos and reacts to themself". There needs to be a special circle of hell reserved for these people.