Hey Sup Forums, how the fuck do I get better at this shit?

Hey Sup Forums, how the fuck do I get better at this shit?

I can't seem to get times under 30 secs.

I already know F2L and 2-look LL, and I seem to be unable to learn more algorithms for PBL and OLL.

WHAT DO.

tl;dr: how the fuck do I get better.

I used to do this a lot and still have constant sub 25 times. try learning xcross. and learn the shit out of pll and oll.

Try not being autistic you dumb cunt.

How the fuck do I do to learn PLL and OLL.

Theres so many fucking cases my brain cannot keep all that information at the same time

Spend your time better, like laying CoD4 or counterstrike

that will get you laid just as much

Start by learning pll, its only like half the amount of oll. and additionally many of them are the same just mirrored. start with t perm and y perm. those are the easiest and fastest. I personally know almost all pll and mostly still use 2 look oll, because they were too much for me too. if I would learn them I would surely get constant sub 20- sub 15.

Where did you get such cool looking Minecraft blocks???

At the meme store.

Fucking kewl legos fag. Math nerd fag.

fun fact, I actually got laid 3 times because of that. your fingers get extremely fast

Everytime I see someone say how "fast and easy" T and Y perms are and I try to do them and take like 7 secs I feel fucking retarded.

do them 50+ times and you will be way faster. especially with those two.

My main problems is that I seem unable to remember them.

the trick is not to learn the algorithms in your head but to learn them in your muscle memory. As I said, do them as often as possible. I couldnt tell you the exact alg for t or y. I just know how to do them because I did them a lot of times. take your solved cube and practice only t perm for a day. read the alg while doing it and slowly stop looking. thats how I always learned. you will get a feeling for them

K, thx mate.

OP, ever considered going outside and talking to a girl instead?

It's scary outside, and girls don't like me for some reason.

Try to leave your prejudices aside, I'm not your typical autistic nerd, I'm a 25 y/o tall and slim guy, I have piercings and tatoos and I smoke and drink beer like water.

And I enjoy solving cubes.

try improving your F2L by looking forward while you solve
Your F2L should flow without breaks
my pb 20,69

Yeah that's also one of my problems, sometimes I'm stuck rotating the cube trying to find the pairs.

what cubes are those? fangshi and aolong?

Fangshi Shuang Ren and Cyclone Boys

you just need to spend more time solving
also helps for me that I do some solves really slow trying finding new pairs while solving

Do the ones with the pictures on them