Saturday Morning Celeb Thread

Saturday Morning Celeb Thread

feet edition you know cause they're the best part of the female body ;)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=H47ow4_Cmk0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

i'm so glad you're here user

Nice and comfy with some coffee and trash anime...it's going to be a good day anons :)

As the m-master o-of m-my beloved m-mistress Victoria Justice I-I claim th-this thread and h-hope n-no alphas are g-going t-to rock m-me in the m-mouth, swear and t-take h-her a-away...

HNNNNG my god i'm already going crazy

what anime user?

Aw you're in a good mood this morning! How are you?

Same , cofee and tv show right now , why arn't we friend in real life seriously ...

Glad her soles are still toptier

I'm great , even better now that you're in here

I-I know she's b-beautiful b-but sh-she c-causes trouble f-for m-me a l-lot o-of times... H-Her f-fans d-don't approve o-of me and s-so l-laying s-silent I-I s-stay out o-of the spotlight...

Mmm, fuck

Havwn't actually seen Bleach.
I usually don't watch really long anime tbh except reading the JoJo manga

Best feet, no competition

I knooow we could have weekends just chilling hidden away form the weather, i'd love that! What you watching?
Aw user please you're too sweet, i'm really starting to like you

wonder how many times her soles have been licked over the years

Don't fight the urges user , you know what do you

Cumed bucked to those soles

Not sure if the fags shes dated even paid them attention
Same here. She should show em off more

I really like you too ... it blow my mind how much we have in commun , yes days away from the weather watching some anime and stuff , and of course with Bella's feet

Oh i doubt they have. It was probably more like the casting directors did starting from early on

I would pay good money to fuck bella and have those soles all over my face, ugh

she would be prettier if someone took a 2 by 4 to her face

Could go for a nice fap to some celeb feet, any suggestions?

Oh same user , i'd do unspeakable things to be able to have them haha

chloe moretz
jordyn jones
g hannelius

Who the fuck is behind the curtain?

If you like to cuddle on the sofa then I think we're an even match, always Bella's beautiful feet...nothing gets me more turned on that her feet and you know other stuff

Get a room you two

Not a celeb but best soles ever

Or some extra who managed a lick while she was sleeping, a barefoot hanging off the edge. I love doing that to my roommate when shes trashed

one of the nigs who black her day after day

I LOVE CASSIDY KLEIN :OOOOOO

Dove cameron too

mmm, sleeping in between takes in a back room. who knows how kinky she's always been :3

I want to cum all over them and then watch bella lick them clean

oh yes dove too.
also, maddie ziegler

It would be amazing, so frustrated to not be here this week end with you . Oh yes i know the other stuff , i would take advantage of that tbh , so tempting

she has some nice long, penetrating toes

Mmm fapping to her delicious feet

is this bella thorne?

I just fapped to her blackmailed video yesterday. Great tastes user

contribootin

It is

hnnnng is she a dom ? DO you have a link or something ?

who is she? and what bm vid?

You're here in spirit user, sending your lovely Bella pics and sharing company with me...makes the weekend not so lonely, yeah I'd let you, as soon as you were ready to go I'd be ready to make you happy

You step in her trailer with her order of food, see her taking a nap, her back facing you, her soles curled up together. Shes snoring lightly.

Here's my picture of Taylor

Can I request some Ariana Grande
>feet

mmmm. which movie would she be shooting?

lel

Mmm yes, fapping. More?

It was on spankbang but they took it down.
Cassidy klein.
No, not a dom. Some dude shows her a pic of her cheating on her bf and forces her to fuck. Cut to her getting pounded doggy, saying she hates how she feels so good atm. Great angle that shows off her soles at one point, ending with an awesome facial

More?

Aww you too user , make me feel less lonely too , your words are heartwarming .. so eager to please you are amazing and so sweet again ;) . You think you could handle several times a day ?I would be so tempted with you

Hnnng god that's a good shot of her legs and feet... I could try for you user, to feel you do deep in me and because you're so hard for Bella would be dream like

Kickass 3. Shes been wearing boots for hours

What time is it for you user exactly (12pm where i am) . That sucks so bad :( i don't wanna see you go either but i'll be here waiting for you , i'll hold my load just for you

Fuck, im edging bad

mm oh that's recent. i'd lick them from any movie she was shooting or has shot tbh

John Wayne?

Edging hard, need some good feet to cum to.

Fucking checked

11:10 AM, that will definitely help me get through my shift user, i'm going to start getting ready so i will be back soon, have a comfy day till i'm back and enjoy the Bella feet- love you
( no homo )

Huh so mad they make you work on weekend , have a great day user , can't wait to see you back in here , love you too so much

Same here. Dark shadows especially
Mmm, fuck yeah

Sad life of a retail worker but you make it a bit easier, i'll be thinking of you...and you're load
( no homo )

youtube.com/watch?v=H47ow4_Cmk0

ka1 mayybe bmh2.
hugo, hick, if i stay

i know you will , and i'll be thinking of your slutty little mouth dripping hnng

How about a nice Jewess?
Oh, yes, thank you, captcha. Jewesses love sushi....

Megan has best milfeet

Bmh2?
I forgot about hick, that movie had me diamonds

They're ugly

He said no homo

i would love to titfuck her

I'm not , just expressing my feeling , he's so sweet