Does this dude look like a badass? Should I be scared to fight him?

Does this dude look like a badass? Should I be scared to fight him?

Yes.

Several reasons:
1) You look up people on what.. Facebook?... And wonder if you can win. You are scared, faggot.
2) You have to ask and have no opinion yourself. He looks like a wimp, but you come off as a little beta fuckbag.
3) You are a huge fag.

I don't look him up on Facebook, we used to go to school together. Just wondering if people thought he looked tough.

I dunno I guess I mean hes got an average kind of thing going and the lack of teeth point to alcohol so I mean if u had to fight him hed go in no morals drunk. Not sure what point u want to prove here user

This guy will hit with you with a bottle when he gets a chance.

Not trying to prove anything. Just wondering if this dude looks like he could kick ass in a fistfight.

So he couldn't fight fair?

You aint gonna knock him out punching the face, hes prolly been beaten a lot
If u got a strong left go for his liver and its over in 2 punches

weak ass chin.
just dont miss , a guy wearing a child shirt like that wont have any honor , strike first then stomp his face ;)

So if I go for the chin I should be good?

is he wearing a goddamn fanny pack in the mid pic??

> a bad ass

So you think he looks like a fighter?

hit the jaw in a downward motion fast and hard and hell be on his ass without even knowing why

here

Whether or not you should be scared to fight him depends a lot on you, op. Post stats / pics

Thanks man

Bloke looks really working class. They tend to be tough cunts by trade.

Fight him, get your ass kicked. Not the end of the world.

dont thank me , post result

I expect he's a faster and stronger fighter than average but nothing special.

Ok
I'm the one with long hair (5'9" 170lbs) and he's 6'0" 180lbs

If you even have to ask your a total pussy, he'd rip your head off and shit down your neck.

pussy

He's stringy and long armed... He shouldn't scare anyone that lifts regularly or takes up wrestling or boxing as a hobby.

But if you're a kid that goes straight home after work/school every day and does nothing physical, you gonna learn today.

dual wield karambits, 1 won't be enough for this guy

you're both DYEL af

Just asking for opinions because he's always acting like a badass on Facebook, but think he might be all talk

dude knows how to make bubbles. i'd be scared. what did you rabbi say about this fight you've scheduled? is it kosher?

Wow. Didn't expect someone to look like that to come here and ask "b, you think I can fight Eminem?"

He's got reach on you, but that's about it. Pain tolerance is key here. And don't get choked out.

fighting has nothing to do with physical stature (in most cases) if you know how to fight or if you're just naturally violent, the opponent doesn't matter, just more of how angry you are.

why are you going to fight him OP? just for bragging rights or has he wronged you in some way?

Did you post this before?
Dude, you still haven't fought this guy?

He stepped on my shoe yesterday after lunch.

Kurt Cobain is alive and well apparently.

Nothing, he is just always talking like a badass, wondering if he's all talk or should I be scared to fight him if he starts shit.

You look like a major faggot lmao

You can't let him step on your shoes and get away scott free!

Fucking kek

You trying to fuck him or fight him op? Any douche fuck taking shirtless selfies in 2016 is clearly a special needs child. Don't be a bitch op. The dudes fucking your ex, you're the reason. Get off the computer, be a boss hog out law. Dude looks like a fag, op seems like a pussy ass ky jelly packing cunt.

hey, OP, its been at least a month. Have you been sitting on your ass this whole time or have you trained at all?

Everyone in here is cancer falling for ancient pasta.

yeah been working out

doing what?

Weights

Yes second pick he legit looks like he has brain damage from strikes to the head; you;re fucked mate!

he looks like a brawler, someone who has no formal fighting skills/training but plenty of experience. He looks like he's not afraid of getting hurt, and that alone should make you take him seriously.

avoid this fight, user.

Ok so you think he looks like a real fighter not just a poser.

How can you tell that from pics?

Thats okay. You need cardio too.

Imagine how long will the fight last, how many punches will you throw.
You should be able to jog for twice that time and double the pushups or equivalent benchpresses. And focus or your core too.

Ultimately, without confidence strength is worth nothing.

because he looks like me, and most of my degenerate, no good shit4brainz friends.

>missing teeth
>thousand yard stare
>somewhat muscled but clearly not lifting
>crew cut
>reeks of suppressed anger and confused hyper masculinity

I know my kind when I see 'em.

Looks scrawny enough to break his arm, should it be necessary. Would avoid fighting anyway.

For reels. I could take him but Im a soon to be 185 lbs middleweight MMA fighter. Im a Light Heavyweight in grappling and serious shit and yeah this guy looks serious. Most are posers, this guy aint. I can tell cause he looks like he has more brain damage than me and I lost count of how many fights Ive been in and how many times I got jumped.

Seen this exact thread like a month ago, faggot.

a guy like you, with training and on-street experience, could prolly take him. But yeah true, someone like OP, although he looks bigger from the pics, wouldn't stand a chance. OP is afraid, and that guy ain't. The fight is lost right there, before it even started.

When you get older like me, to the point you give up caring, no one scares you. Literally no one. You don't worry about winning or losing a fight. You just simply don't give a flying fuck. Some dude pissed and taking like a bad ass in your face? Laugh and tell him "man I just don't give a fuck about who you are or what you think your going to do. Either fight me or just go away and leave me alone. Sell mental help or something"

That's usually enough to completely blow the person's mind and they back down. If they start throwing punches just kill them, is not hard. They are in a fit of rage acting stupid using no logic. Just fucking kill them, stab then with an object or shoot them. Nobody cares.

How can you tell dude is not a scared pussy just from pics?

looks like a downie

Would bet my money on the dude on top.
He looks like a i don't give a shit redneck who would go full meth-kido on you without thinking twice about losing a tooth.
The bottom one looks like a faggot who hasn't been in a fight before and just hits the gym.

gut feeling, first and foremost. But also because he's not really posing for the camera in the shots (no shits given), even the selfies, and has the look of someone who's been around block and in a few fights during each circumnavigation of said block -missing teeth, dazed look and all that shit.