I'm going to a prostitute in about 30 minutes, going to pop my cherry at laughable age of 29...

I'm going to a prostitute in about 30 minutes, going to pop my cherry at laughable age of 29. I'm so nervous that I probably won't even get it hard. Or I'll cum the second she touches me. Or anything inbetween. Any last tips?

Pic unrelated.

Other urls found in this thread:

christmas.riot.promo/?id=5jJaQaKX
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

enjoi

dont do it. wait another year until you get your powers!

Dude just get a girlfriend or fuck your mom or something. Anything but a prostitute, man, jesus.

Tell her you're a Virgin and let her take the lead

this

its not really that big of a deal

not the going to a prostitute part, i mean, the whole thing

i doubt you wont get it hard, can you get it hard by jerking off? Ye? well then unless you chosen some ugly ass bitch [i dunno why you would] you will more than likely get hard

so, now you had sex.. well, not much will change, so i wouldn't bother with it, try to enjoy it and thats it

>says pin unrelated
>pic feels related

take a fucking shower before you guy.brush your teeth.put on deodorant.

put on clean clothes.
take only the money that you need and maybe a little bit more if she offers "extras" (cof,cim,greek etc.)

Do not take your fucking wallet in with you.

Tell her your a virgin. If she's a real professional she'll take charge and you'll have a blast. If she laughs tell her to fuck off, do this before you give her the money.

This. Only take the bare essentials. If shit seems sketchy, get the fuck out. Sometimes these bitches will work in teams and "roll" you.

Otherwise, good luck. Tell her it's your first time and maybe she'll give you multiple pops for the same flat fee.

If she's good and takes care of you, tip her something extra.

true as shit, leave that damn wallet

>29 still a virgin.
>buys a prostitute
>worries that he wont be able to get it up.
How pathetic can you get? Just kill yourself.

Be sure to come back to Sup Forums and give us an update, OP.

Captcha: Picture of a Massage Parlor Storefront

uhh, its a prostitute. who cares if you blow your load right away. theyre getting paid to have sex with you, and theyre probably used to it. im sure they get plenty of clients like you.

>pop my cherry

gay

Thanks for the advice, guys. Here I go.

OP wait.

Where are you?

make her succ the nut right from ur dicc den u bus ur nut all over her butt n she swallow wit her gaping queef machine but 9 month l8r u get call sayin she need money for bb boi u made n u go slap her ass n disappear into the night

dis

good luck young nut. make that sauce

good luck op

>cof,cim,greek etc.

What is cof and cim?

I saved my lunch money in 7th grade and bought a prostitute.

cof- cum on face
cim- cum in mouth

ah, thx

are you back op? is your ass sore?

what about greek?

really? really?

come on man.it is too late in the day to be doing that.

sorry not all of us are reddit fags that use super cool terminologies for describing sex acts

fucking virgin

>reddit
well memed newfag

>calls me a newfag
>unironically uses the word meme

what a beautiful nihilistic answer

make sure u use protection OP
u dont want aids

or kids

they're much, much worse

this is now a get thread

christmas.riot.promo/?id=5jJaQaKX

oh boy...you're something special

>being this butthurt
lol fuck off back to le redditz

no shit. from the thumbnail i thought it was spread legs with a filthy vagina in the middle

he got himself arrested

sad react