Did you feel bad for the fooking prawns?

Did you feel bad for the fooking prawns?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=r7hzJ2nwVrs
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

No because they were Palestinians

they're the opposite of Palestinians, they arrive from elsewhere and establish settlements on foreign land

No

No

>being this fucking new

READ-IT, LEAVE FUCKING NOW

no I think I'll stay

Yes, I honestly really appreciated that this movie didn't go full-on retard with the oppressed refugee message either. They're depicted quite realistically with some being criminals and such. Thats how refugees really are, they are just people in extremely dire circumstances.

It made it so much easier to sympathize for them without being blatant propaganda pieces. I also, like that the main character's profession was to bust up the camps. Lot of great development all around

>tries to make a political point
>doesn't make sense
>"GET OUT MAH BOARD NEWFAG"

Embarrassing.

My dog is called Fookin Prawn. I yell it on the park every morning and evening. True story.

>Come to Earf
>Land in South Africa

Fuck... they were so retarded, should have landed in Russia - give them your ship and they give you half of Siberia.

This is why this is a goat movie

>I also, like that the main character's profession was to bust up the camps. Lot of great development all around

Also bust up the camps and send them to a place that will grow to be even shitter.

ITS THE SWEETIE MAN

>should have landed in Russia

youtube.com/watch?v=r7hzJ2nwVrs

Yeah, very unusual character type. Most movies would have the white collar burreaucratic corporate man be the main antagonist but instead he's the main character. Lots of good growth

>implying that was a legitimate political post

It was a reference to an ancient Sup Forums meme, had nothing to do with the Israel-Palestine conflict you fucking euphoric cretin.

Some of them, sure. A lot of them were obvious degenerates, even by their own species' morality.

Yes. I even felt bed about Wilson from Cast Away. Literally cried with Tom Hanks character.

>implying i dont know my shit

Top kek, kid.

I'm a /po/lack, have straight A's, don't drink or smoke, never wear graphic Ts, have had my IQ tested by reputable education facilities, don't think MBTI results tell anyone anything, I like lots of movies, had multiple girlfriends, and have extremely unpopular "opinions" that are backed up by research. I'm also really good at taking tests, even though I never tried or studied in high school. Really, high school didn't challenge me, which is why I went to college during my junior year. But go ahead, believe your subjective reality, I'm probably just an illusion of your simulated universe anyway.

but... but the prawns won at the end. It was a happy ending. Except of course for Wikus.

>feeling bad for a nonhuman
>ever

>Implying the prawns wouldnt love this and prosper.

ofc not. should we just let whole cockroach race take over whole planet, just not to violate some libural feelings?

not at all, they're ugly as sin and don't belong

Wat

Ever since this movie I fucking love that accent.
>fookin prawns, man
>listen to die antwoord sometimes
>YOU WANT TO GO SLEEPY WEEPY?

>Soloed a death-defying rescue mission
based CJ, wikus a shit