My dog just died 2 days ago. She was hit by a car of my neighbor in front of me. She died instantly...

My dog just died 2 days ago. She was hit by a car of my neighbor in front of me. She died instantly. He broke her neck and smashed her head....

Some stories with your puppies?
Chear me up please

>pic related

pic or it didn't happen

welp, doing pictures to my dead friend is the last thing i would do, sorry bud.

here you have pic of her grave:

Had a jack russell for years, awesome dog.

Anyway my mother died, my father became abusive. My life was shit but my mad dog was always there. Come home one day, no dog. Go looking, can't find anywhere.

Turns out my father had him put down, never said anything, didn't let me say goodbye, had the vets dispose of body so couldn't even bury my dog. Rage about it to this day, part of the reason I cut myself off from him at the first opportunity. Miss that fat little shit.

Probs not cheering you up but hey, it's a story.

Who's fault was it?

I'm sorry to hear that friend. I picked up a little German Shepard about 6 months ago from the pound. She's still a little bit afraid of other dogs since she was on the street for so long, but she's a healthy weight now and meets me at the door every day after work. She keeps one of her toys in her mouth everywhere she goes, and howls through it when she gets excited. She's my sunshine right now.

2 days ago i walked with my gf on a bus station.... she was going home and i wanted to say goodbye,

when i came back home, my dog wanted to go for a walk so i toke her favorite ball and we were redy to go.

I opened the door like allways, she ran away. We went to the woods.. I called my friend, we had an argue with another one of our team... we laughed about it and than i realised that my dog is missing...

>started shouting her name
>no reply
>after few minutes i came back to home and saw my neighbor
>said hello to him, he was paniced
>"i just hit a dog..."

>wtf, i dont give a shit, my dog is.... my dog,,,,

>i could bearly see her in the dark
>she was lying down in blood...
>I didnt even hang up
>i rusheed to her body screaming her name....
>it was so fast....

I couldn't pick myself up after that. I was alone in my home..... She defenitly was dead.

Her head was smashed. I asked my neighbor if he could get me some thrash bags... when i cleaned her up i took her in front of my garadge... i cried, i was shocked....

next day i digged her a gravei burried her with my mom.....

i will never forget her

How was she, tasty?

At least it was quick OP. Mine are like my kids and the very idea that they will die in the next ten years fill me with almost unbearable sadness.

Then again, when they start pissing and shitting all over the place maybe I'll be happy to give them the needle.

Your mom is buried in your backyard too?

Friend of mine had a half wolf that died a few days ago with the same exact story.
Conspiracy: neighbors are after everyone's dogs.

I have two jack russels, wonderful dogs.

Remember, vengeance is a dish best served cold. Wait until your dad is old and infirm and reliant on you and then make his life an unrelenting hell

I'm going to be an asshole for a minute.
It's your fault she's dead, not your neighbors.
If she had been collared and leashed, and you had control of her, she'd still be alive today.
I understand letting your dog run free - I let mine, but I also make sure there is no chance for him to get around any vehicles and I try to make sure there is no other hazards for him in the area first.
It's called responsibility - maybe next time you'll learn from this terrible mistake your girl paid dearly for.
Sorry about your loss, OP - I truly am.

sorry OP, thats awful man. you're dog is in a better place now and will never forget you

dsaf

My dog died a couple of months ago.

We got her from a prick that would beat her up he put her in a trash bag and was about to through her off a list my mom knocked him the fuck out. We took her home called her spot she was awesome but so dumb she would piss on everything at the beach even a fisherman's equipment I kekd a lot. She even got so far one she rolled over she couldn't get back up. She hated water so we decided to out her in the sea with us we helped her and as she try to swim her tail was going like a boats rudder spinning in circels. I know it's hard op and your pulled went out the worst way possible your probably thinking you want to kill the fucker. But things will go through.

Throw her off a pier. She got so fat

This is my pupper, her name is Vivi. I've had her since she was about a month old, she's about six months old now almost seven. She is a big baby think she's a lap dog status. I sort of messed up when raising her. I would pick her up all the time, now she's heavy for me but still expects me to pick her up like a baby. I actually started working out so that I can continue to pick her big butt up when she's fully grown.

im really sorry, but wtf did you just say?

Check'd and have my condolences.

This is 100% correct

Sorry about your puppers man, here's a pic of my boy Gus to cheer you up. He lives for playing fetch for hours on hours a day.

Gus should have some snow boots.
Their feet are pretty sensitive, especially to temperature, plus helps protect them from hazards like stickers and thorns, and trash like broken bottles.
Had to shell out nearly a grand on surgical removal of a cyst on my boy's foot that had been caused by a thorn that got healed over - worried initially that it was a cancerous growth.
Protect their feet.

Every dog is different. My dogs hate those fucking boots and won't do anything but chew them off.

Be aware of your dogs needs but they are dogs. Wolves don't wear boots.

Dogs can be trained to accept anything that you put on them with the right motivation and time.
And Gus isn't a wolf.

check em

My rescue pup is the same way. Got him over a year ago now. Fully healthy and happy and the moment I come through that door his extra strength Kong becomes a megaphone for his howls. He's such an ass and I love him to death.

Sorry Sup Forumsro. Did you neighbour at least apologise? If they didn't I'd wanna fuck them up pretty bad.

She's around 60 pounds now, but she lays down next to me every evening and puts her head in my lap. She's the kind of pup that makes you hope heaven is real and she'll be there waiting when it's my turn to die. Tail wagging, howling and squeaking away. I can't imagine the day without her anymore.

Lost my job after 8 years in the company yesterday, back in January my father died, my car is about to break down, I'm in huge debt, my girlfriend is about to quit plus she might be fucking pregnant. Life sucks mate, but you gotta keep going.

Got vid?