Fat shaming thread post your land whales

fat shaming thread post your land whales

shell never find it

lol

Dumping

Dumping-

At least he brought his own seat.

Audibly kek'd

As a fatty myself, this legitimately made me laugh out loud.

The girl looks pretty cute tbh

Did his arse swallow it?

god, she looks disgusted, he probably wonders why he got friendzoned and beats off to her every night while crying about how shallow she is

Please tell me this is fake. I am fat myself, and even I think this is disgusting.

These ones just made me lol. If we didn't have these hamgalaxies, we wouldn't be able to laugh as much.

That poor dog has seen some shit.

Did... did it piss itself?

I'm fat, and don't have to worry about any of this...
Damn my thin privilege.

good response

Let me clarify, it is there approach and desire of wanting him to be deathly obese that sickens me. Not his size, sense there are even bigger vids and pics already in this thread.

300 gallons of water over 6 years is unbelievably high?

MAN THE HARPOONS

>Healthism
>There's such a health focus in our country
>Australia: A country with a rampant obesity problem
Why is it so hard for some fat people to just admit that they're fat because of their own doing? Is that really so mcuh to ask for?

Thin privilege is not having to worry about heart attacks or type 2 diabetes

No, it's incredibly low.
It should be closer to about 4 times that much.

>This this sort of thing is just a meme
>Go on my local Craigslist
>Out of the F4M ads that aren't fake, they're mosly fat chicks with unrealistic standards
>The memes are real

why do they all have to look the same? i mean, same hairstyle, glasses frames, for the most part.

ʘ_ʘ

If she lost the weight. But that's most fat people really.

I don't get why we "praise" fatties?
Like, I get that it's alright to be accepted if you're fat or skinny, but still we shouldn't be telling them "It's alright, go grab that extra burger you're beautiful".

When someone's overweight we should encourage them to lose weight.

>Legs are shaped like micropenises

Because then it makes them feel bad, and us 'Murricans can't handle that anymore, apparently...
Everyone gets a medal, even if they didn't run the race.

Damn...

That man. That fucking man just left of the shot. He's clearly fighting a powerful urge to try to put that stupid fat cow in her place. But he knows that if he even tries it'll just make his commute even worse and just 'waist' his time.

jesus fucking christ.
absolute boner assassin.

>'waist' his time
Ha.

>Everyone gets a medal, even if they didn't run the race.

Perfect definition of modern cuck society. I can only hope that all of this people die fast because of their own stupidity and the world goes back to normal.

Just fucking kill it.

Is that a boy or a girl?

Get me a deathnote and I will make it exponentially quicker.

most people are too narcissistic to acknowledge their own flaws, let alone admit to them publicly.

>and us 'Murricans can't handle that anymore, apparently...
It's not just you guys. That shit's happening all over the developed world.

Big fat sack of shit

haha. i've seen the same ads in my city.

they're always fat as fuck and expecting to land some 10/10 dude.
as if compensating for ugliness through false bravado is somehow making them more attractive to the few guys who might actually be desperate enough to throw their dick in it.

the trips of truth.

It's a girl with a neckbeard

>I don't like sports

Yeah, I can see that Australia's adopting this ideal as well.

But like another picture explained earlier: This sort of shit is just a struggle with reality and objectivity; which I really don't understand. Especially not in this case. I'm fat, I make no big bones about it and I readily admit it. But I also acknowledge that I'm that way because I ate too much shitty food and lived a sedentary lifestyle for too long. I'm not even asking my fellow fat cunts to lose the weight, I just want them to be honest about why they are the way they are.

Deal.

Yep.

one of my favs