What is the best nugger and why is it boot?

What is the best nugger and why is it boot?

because it cost less good boy point

have to agree on boot

followed by bell

I don't know, but you're not incorrect

1. boot
2. bone
3. bell
4. ball

boot as it's made into a shape thats easier to dip in sauce.

This.
Ball is for faggots.

bone is clearly superior. best shape for dipping is sauce

This guy gets it.

>Liking Mcdonald's so much
>So much that you found an image with labels for the nuggets a
>So much that you decided to call them by these labels
>So much that you posted said image and made a thread about it on Sup Forums

Kill yourself, you fat fuck.
Stop being a stupid fuck. Stop giving them money for poor quality food. I get it -- taste is subjective. There is a line to be drawn when you're spending $8 for an overpriced meal of a slapped together burger by teenage minimum wage workers. You can get better. You know you can. You're just lazy. You don't want to cook and you don't want to go anywhere that will serve you more food with better quality, as opposed to 4 chicken nuggets.
Do you need a lobster meal in less than 3 minutes? What if it takes longer, will you go to McDonald's and settle? That's pretty gross.

My friend let me tell you, this is not quite pasta worthy.

Meh, I prefer the plate.

For me it is the McChicken, the best fast food sandwich.

Did you actually think someone telling you not to be a lazy fuck who eats McDonald's was a copypasta?

Yeah, god forbid you try anything new and discover a real chicken sandwich.

>people actually give McDonald's money

Dairy Queen fucking sucks homo

That's not a Dairy Queen sandwich. That's a Chik-Fil-A sandwich, with delicious chicken meat. More food for your buck.

A moron in love with a $1 sandwich. This is an image of an improperly cooked McChicken patty (after all, slapped together reheated crap isn't always perfect) but I'm posting it to demonstrate how little chicken you actually get. About as little as your dick. Not good enough.

Fuckin hipsters man, they're the real enemy.
>kys please

You got that order spot on friendo.

>

No one is a hipster for not liking McDonald's. That's just downright retarded. Some people just don't settle for garbage food.

That's bigger than my dick.
Just as well I'm a sissy slut faggot currently locked up in my chastity cage.

I want to fuck your boypussy if you are of legal age and consent to it.

whole head with brains mashed with skull and all. the bestest.

lol guess im a hipster then because fuck you and your McChicken

In-n-Out burgers are master race

Yeah hipster faggots who eat weeds like kale

Burgers aren't a race, they're food.

Just go spend all your money on beard care product you fuckin faggot.

More like, if I want a burger, I go out and get a real burger. I don't go to McDonald's like a kid with his allowance money. Or, I make one. The very thought of calling someone a hipster for not eating at McDonald's is hilarious. I don't eat HotPockets either, I'm mega hipster. Kale? Nah, try this. This is a real burger.

That second one wasn't even my post but that's a blood brother right there. In-N-Out surpasses McDonald's. So does your local burger joint, or even Steak n' Shake. It's really tell-all about what kind of person you are if you absolutely must have, and defend, being ripped off. Those kikes really got you by the balls, goyim.

>egg with solid yolk
No thanks.

Omg it's nugbro

Lol, what a baby. Gotta have his McNuggers and his Happy Meal.

Hell, you could get a better fried chicken sandwich almost anywhere else.

This

Way too much mayo in that slaw

Mary browns man. That place makes the ultimate chicken sandwich.

We get it you're a faggot hipster. Stfu already plox

Boot > Bone > Ball > Bell

This is entirely based on the order or how easily they can be dipped into sauce.

>plox
Hipster faggot detected

I hope you fuckers remember this scene from Courage the Cowardly Dog.

Hipsters go way beyond people who simply don't eat garbage food like McDonald's. That's nigger tier.

That's why you don't have no money, you spend it all on "gourmet" burgers.
>dumb cunt

>newfag reddit slut detected

Best? They are all equally shit tier if it mcdonalds.

Less cheese.

People REALLY care this much about nuggets?

k m8

More cheese.

I don't buy burgers that much. People don't normally eat burgers daily. If I did, I would probably eat at McDonald's, because that's the only way I could eat burgers daily and not lose money. I figure that's why you do it, is it?

When I want to eat out for lunch, I look at the fast food restaurants near me. I look at the fact I have a car. I don't settle for the McDonald's down the road, usually I can go to a dozen other places for quick food.

Bone every 1 needs bone 2 stay healthy and eat nuggers

You can keep going if you want. I think it's downright hilarious that someone defends McDonald's food this much. I guess I don't live where you do.

I don't like macaroni and cheese.

You've really made it in life bruv
>must be why you're on Sup Forums

>
Bell is superior. You grab it by the small end, this way when you dip in sauce you dip most of it, the surface occupied by your fingers is smaller.

Ball is pretty cool too, you can rip the skin with your tongue and play with the meat in your mouth, rolling around.

Bone is worst, generic nugget, no fun allowed.

Another successful faggot who spends their day on 4 chan

Fucking scum...

Damn! You're really triggered by my not approving of McDonald's.
You've really made it in life when you're munching on $1 McChickens 5 minutes from a Steak 'n Shake, defending McDonalds on Sup Forums from your phone

yes

I'm not the one claiming I have taste m8.
Don't worry I'm sure your circle has very similar thinking.
>living on the edge

>when you order a mcchicken but they're out of the patties, so they throw on a southern style breast instead for the same price as a mcchicken

I'm not claiming I have taste by telling you In-N-Out is better than McDonald's. That's pretty far. How far do you think you can get with this McDonald's loyalty, bud? At the end of the day you're going to have to realize that when you opt for fast food, you have plenty of options that are better than McDonald's. The only reason you eat there is because of nostalgia and brand loyalty.

If new fast food restaurants scare you, then boy I can't imagine what leaving your mom's house would be like.

>When you have more than $1 to spend on food so you buy a fried chicken sandwich from Wendy's or Chik-Fil-A and enjoy a much better meal

Just non-retarded things

>Hey guys, let's talk about how much I love to eat microwavable chicken patties. I buy them by the box at Meijer. Hell, I was so excited when I got a coupon for them. Can't get enough!

-- Just fatty things

k
>took a while to think that up tho

>trying
>at posting

Remember what Yoda said

k

k

k

jack in the box is the best

k
k

I've been enjoying the fuck out of Wendy's lately. She's been giving me burgers off the fucking cuil scale

Example: You ask me for a Hamburger.

1 Cuil: if you asked me for a hamburger, and I gave you a raccoon.

2 Cuils: If you asked me for a hamburger, but it turns out I don't really exist. Where I was originally standing, a picture of a hamburger rests on the ground.

3 Cuils: You awake as a hamburger. You start screaming only to have special sauce fly from your lips. The world is in sepia.

4 Cuils: Why are we speaking German? A mime cries softly as he cradles a young cow. Your grandfather stares at you as the cow falls apart into patties. You look down only to see me with pickles for eyes, I am singing the song that gives birth to the universe.

5 Cuils: You ask for a hamburger, I give you a hamburger. You raise it to your lips and take a bite. Your eye twitches involuntarily. Across the street a father of three falls down the stairs. You swallow and look down at the hamburger in your hands. I give you a hamburger. You swallow and look down at the hamburger in your hands. You cannot swallow. There are children at the top of the stairs. A pickle shifts uneasily under the bun. I give you a hamburger. You look at my face, and I am pleading with you. The children are crying now. You raise the hamburger to your lips, tears stream down your face as you take a bite. I give you a hamburger. You are on your knees. You plead with me to go across the street. I hear only children's laughter. I give you a hamburger. You are screaming as you fall down the stairs. I am your child. You cannot see anything. You take a bite of the hamburger. The concrete rushes up to meet you. You awake with a start in your own bed. Your eye twitches involuntarily. I give you a hamburger. As you kill me, I do not make a sound. I give you a hamburger.

6 Cuils: You ask me for a hamburger. My attempt to reciprocate is cut brutally short as my body experiences a sudden lack of electrons. Across a variety of hidden dimensions you are dismayed. John Lennon hands me an apple, but it slips through my fingers. I am reborn as an ocelot. You disapprove. A crack echoes through the universe in defiance of conventional physics as cosmological background noise shifts from randomness to a perfect A Flat. Children everywhere stop what they are doing and hum along in perfect pitch with the background radiation. Birds fall from the sky as the sun engulfs the earth. You hesitate momentarily before allowing yourself to assume the locus of all knowledge. Entropy crumbles as you peruse the information contained within the universe. A small library in Phoenix ceases to exist. You stumble under the weight of everythingness, Your mouth opens up to cry out, and collapses around your body before blinking you out of the spatial plane. You exist only within the fourth dimension. The fountainhead of all knowledge rolls along the ground and collides with a small dog. My head tastes sideways as spacetime is reestablished, you blink back into the corporeal world disoriented, only for me to hand you a hamburger as my body collapses under the strain of reconstitution. The universe has reasserted itself. A particular small dog is fed steak for the rest of its natural life. You die in a freak accident moments later, and you soul works at the returns desk for the Phoenix library. You disapprove. Your disapproval sends ripples through the inter-dimensional void between life and death. A small child begins to cry as he walks toward the stairway where his father stands.

nice leddit meme :^)

Thanks. I don't have autism so I can appreciate a reddit meme if I inadvertedly come across one. Do you not have autism too? I'm assuming you're not autistic, right?

Cuil theory is basic abstraction

Bone is best for maximum BBQ sauce efficiency

just kill yourself already

/thread

Boot. It seems like you're getting extra somehow but really you're getting a handle to keep your hand away from the sauce.

>"I don't like McDonald's."
>kill yourself

LOLLLLLLLLLLLLLL

Oh fatties

No one is eating these for the sauce. If they are, then you don't like whatever they're passing off as being chicken at McDonalds.

I'm very confused by the full-out fast food war going on in here right now. What I can say is In-N-Out >>>>> Mcdonalds. Also Wendys>>Mcdonalds. But for some reason there's something about Mcdonalds i still enjoy and keep going back for. They must put some sort of secret addictive chemicals in it.

Most fast food wars are really just anti-McDonald's..

It's just insane to me. Being hungry, the decision to go out to eat, and deciding on McDonald's. Unless you live in the middle of nowhere, there's other options. Surely you would want your money's worth, too. Why patties that look like those boxes of microwavable frozen burgers at the grocery store?

Usually it's brand loyalty and nostalgia that get people eating there. It feeds itself, because these people have kids that they feed the stuff to. McDonald's and BurgerKing are pretty sad abominations on this world. They're everywhere, they're nasty, and people are eating them and they are OKAY with eating them. They don't even want to take charge of their own diets anymore..

>athlette on 4 chan detected

I'm pretty average size. I just don't eat McDonald's.

>Good goyim, you don't wanna be a HIPSTER do you? Eat your Big Macs

I wonder who's behind these posts

Good for you user you are an hero

Agree that fast food wars are stupid, but In n Out kinda sucks. Yes, they're better than McD's, but there are way better burgers out there, and their fries are just shit. I don't get how 5 guys uses raw potatoes just like In n Out, yet 5 guys has the best fries of anyplace and In n Out's suck.

You're saving the world user, one keystroke at a time.
>god bless

Not eating at McDonald's isn't a political stance, fatties. It's almost mindbreaking, isn't it?

Five Guys is plain as shit. It's good, but plain. McDonald's has pretty damn good fries, and their food sucks ass. It's just a matter of how it's made.

Five Guys just needs to change things up a bit. They're backyard-grill basic burgers and fries, really. Not worth the money if you can just replicate it easily at home, unless that's what you want and you really need the convenience of getting a burger like that

stfu then hipster faggot.

In-N-Out is amazing. I agree their fries suck though, but animal style is good. But that's acknowledging if you dump a shit ton of cheese on anything it becomes good.

Only normies eat McD's, youre being rused m8

>reee stop making fun of my burgers

Don't start this shit now.

Fuck mane, you must've been dropped on your head recently.

What restaurant is that? Look goods.

Chik-fil-a isn't in my country yet but i dont think they'll come here because we are civil war right now.

Maccas

aww poor thing, at least you tried

>Actually eating at a restaurant that has had hundreds of locations shut down for health violations.

Chicken looks overckooked, dry bums and i cant see the mayo driping sideways.
6/10 not bad bud not great, prefer donals one (7.5/10)

Also you get less fries that way, bettter ask for normal ones. Looks like you're a hipster to me.

Fuck Chick-fil-A, those bible thumpers are closed on Sundays.