i steal my mom's pantyhose and masturbate with them

ain't tellin'

spill the beans faggot

think she knows?

would you like it if she did?

pretty sure she knows

do you like that she knows?

Ive helped 3 past gfs to get fucked by a friends dog

My 2 uncles taught and trained me to suck their cocks and swallow all their cum when I was 9-13, until eventually they opened my ass and could spitroast me. Was years ago so no cameras everywhere, and one uncle let me suck his cock in public places so other people could see me. I loved people watching. I loved every minute of it all and love reminiscing over the memories.

jesus, don't you ever sleep?

>helped 3 past gfs to get fucked by a friends dog

>helped

that's called "made"

>greentext those stories, all of them, faggot

When I.go to the grocery store, my criteria for which line I use is whether the woman in front of me has a nice ass.

tha'ts just smart

I have the same philosophy...

yes. i wish she'd buy my own for me

I'm a conservative Christian soccer mom in the deep south, but I have our family dog fuck me when no one else is home.

Every time I roll dubs they just go to waste.

nice trips

buy your own

I was my secondary school cumslut when I was 15.

I often get threadworms

Those aren't trips retard

same posters go to every thread like this

I shit up threads with crappy self-referential jokes

That's not a secret

Tell us a joke

I pooped the bed

This post. The one I'm posting, not yours.

i want to lick the sweat off a hot girls feet ,especially between their toes

friendzoned the sweet but boring boy next door all through middle and high school. dated a lot of guys after graduating high school. ended up getting pregnant. slept with the boy next door and let him think the kid was his because he has a good job. i stay at home and raise "our" kid. he pays for everything.

i cheat on him quite a bit because he's boring, but a good provider and good with the kid.

nice 0 trips user 000

t. MGTOW

Those aren't trips either. Trips are only if they're at the end of a post for example not

0/10 made me reply

hnnng fuck you seem bitchy as fuck , i love it

Had access to my friend's facebook, hoarded all the naughty pics from the conversations, fapped away furiously, tried to blackmail her for more anonymously, but failed. Still fap to her and she has no idea I have those pics

hmmmm thats fuck up ===> instantly hot , love it user

How did the blackmail attempt fail?

She didn't buy it and threatened to police. Some pics were sent to her friends, but mostly unread or ignored/blocked

> be me
> be 4 years old
> have friend who was sexually abused
> said friend does sexual stuff to you
> other friend finds out and wants in on the action
> suddenly lots of 4 and 5 year olds doing sexual stuff
> other friend's older brother finds out
> forces blowjob in locked room, says he'll kill me if i say anything to anyone
> moves away
> tries sexual stuff with other kids now 6 or 7 and finds out it's not a cool thing to do
> lives in isolation because doesn't know what's "wrong" with me
> eventually gets so messed up, parents put me on all types of medication
> meds lead to blackouts where i murdered animals, around 10 or 11
> eventually learn i'm having black outs, but don't say anything on the fact that they keep taking me to the crazy house and i don't want to be locked up
> around 12 or 13 the blackouts get worse, and last longer
> around 16 find out that sometimes during the blacks i was doing sexual stuff with animals
> tries to stop, but doesn't know how, hides pills and spits them out, but gets caught
> even more medication
> has a weird sexual animal blackout while with first girlfriend
> tells her about it
> she actually stays
> gets in fight with father, and abused
> gets sent to crazy house but wins the case
> gets medically emancipated
> stops all meds cold turkey
> girlfriend mysteriously breaks up with me
> goes to live with grandparents
> never has weird shit happen ever again
> lives to this day with the most fucked up memories
> tells literally no one ever about these things
> first time ever posting this online
> not dead yet, the end

Fuck you though.

You post this in every one of these threads and your follow-up posts show you're full of shit

You're the canine equivalent of mom car seat back finger friend. Please stahp

You have my attention, and I'll pass on the TOGTFO for the moment

Breed of dog and orifice of choice?

Poor quality bait

i like turning boys into girls. i talk the talk about being an lgbt ally, but im just sadistic. its really for me to get off.

hnnng, i feel kinda like that too , i love getting of on this , the orgasm feel so much better

...im also trans too.
i prey on all the questioning boys at support groups who come for their first time.
and my friends friends
boys in college

i asked my dr to write double Rx's so i could give drugs out.

i love my little sisters

my gf of 5 years broke up with me and I moved out last week and I'm not that sad.

i've slept with 8 people and i didn't really enjoy any of it. not that they know that of course.

Had a paraplegic friend in high school and often had him sleep over at my place or the other way around. Anyway, he has no feeling in his legs at all so what I often did when I woke up in the middle of the night horny was take off his sock, bust a nut into it, then put it back on. He never wore shoes so I was laughing inside seeing him go out or to school with my cum stains on his socks.

i'm currently in chastity, it's not really my thing but my girlfriend insisted. not going to lie i'm not a good looking guy so i'm lucky as fuck to find someone as hot as her so i let her lock me up. the most annoying day to day thing is people sometimes hear the clinging of the lock,i have to pretend they imagined it and then walk very carefully around them.

Almost fucked my 6 yr old sister In a bath when I was 8

Keep going user , don't ever stop

hnnng , i hope she never let you cum LOSER

pics or didn't happen

Tape, fuckwit. Or a wrist sweatband.

So little imagination on Sup Forums these days

hahaha half the time when i share this secret i get encouraged, and half the time people give me such shit about being predatory.

but it doesn't matter, i dont have enough willpower to stop

this is also hot to me.

You shouldn't , let Her control you , let Her own you completely , you know She's superior anyway

wrong user (;

i agree though, she is way out of his league and he should remember how lucky he is.

Sometimes.... i stay past 12 at nights

I just lost my job, funding for school (tied together). I don't care. Yet. Or may e the new pills are kicking in? Been depressed and suicidal for a while. In massive debt, I think i should kill myself. It seems like the sanest thing to do?

Wrong ? Of course he should remember it , thats such an honor and he should appreciate it :)

trans girl from a few posts up here.

dont. i used to be addicted to oxycontins and amphetamines, and alcohol, and fucking any drug so that i didn't have to be sober. i lived on the streets and did whatever work to survive.

things got better and now i make enough money to be comfy.

dont kill yourself over a temporary shitty time, what if you killed yourself in middle school? or high school? or before prom? or the first time you got dumped? all of those times were stupid right? because things always get better?

i hope you get better soon, dont be afraid to 5150 and go to a psych ward, i met some really cool best friends there. In fact, just between you and me, making some best friends who are also suicidal and working through that shit together as buddies is way better than the drugs they push.

there, i didn't even prey on you.

My biggest secret would have to be... I play down my beliefs. I have radical beliefs in my head of how I'd like to mold society but they're controversial so I tweak them a little bit to fit in.

>secondary school

irish as fuck, nice

>I have radical beliefs in my head of how I'd like to mold society but they're controversial
It's called delusions of grandeur. Many people have that, and they often become politicians, where they find out their ideas don't work, or lecturers in political science if they're too sacred to fail

i dont really know how many times i've been molested i thought it was normal growing up

>grandma starts kissing me at 3 or 4 i dont remember
>remember making out with grandma and uncle
>remember grandma molesting me
>well, this is just how people hug i guess
>remember making out with 2nd grade teacher
>remember getting molested by babysitter when 8
>go on family vacation to britain when 11
>get molested by hotel gift shop owner
>get molested by 7th grade teacher
>didn't realize ANY of this was wrong until high school

>all of them except uncle were women
>feels natural and how love is expressed
>now that im older i hook up with 45 year olds
>see the writing on the wall
>eventually i'll be too old for older women

Broke up with my obsessive ex about a year ago and it devastated her. She doesn't hang out with anyone else and I basically keep her around as a friend so she doesn't kill herself. lately I've been using her as my own personal bank and fuck toy. She'll do anything I ask if she thinks that there is a chance that it means we'll get back together. Basically my own personal on-call slut

is that her? ew.

i wouldnt even want a blow from her

hnnnng break her more user , destroy her

I fuck my bed

I've bled about 900 out of her already. plus, doesn't matter when I call she comes over to please me

i think i might be bi

awwww cutest confession

awww sweetie

i hope she will, it's only been a week an it's already been hard.

i don't think anyone wants to see that

you make it sound weird, but yeah i'm aware she's better than me, she's so hot i'm lucky that she even wanted to date me in the first place.

fuck i would get hard on this shit if i was you

Hard not to love a pussy like hers

Woman are superior for me so i'm just reminding you thats all sweetie :)

i want to see it, i'm sure some other anons want some proof too, now post that useless little dick

yeah, like im not insulting you or nothing, but she is the exact opposite of my type. wouldn't hit that for free sorry chica

posting cute guy

I've called her over before, "borrowed" 100 bucks. Had her blow me. Kicked her out. and went out with other women

Oh lawrd

what a good boy, knowing his place.

if you're still young the best we could hope for is partial countermeasures.

otherwise a life of servitude is really whats best for you.

hnnng i envy you so much

I'm 20 , thank you so much , what is partial countermeasures ? And thats what i'm planning for .. a life of Worship toward Woman

sometimes when I clip my toenails, I chew on one. That's my way of sticking it to the man

you really should accept females are superior in every way, and males are an evolutionary failure.

Males naturally produce an excess of testosterone that makes them dumb. they become aggressive and unfocused, similar to cattle: When they're wearing a plow they calmly till the fields obediently. When you remove the plow and they're left to their own devices, they become aggressive and injure themselves and the other cattle. that's why men are more prone to injury, violence, rape, war, and drug addiction. Without a women to guide them their natural impulses are destructive.

When males cum their body releases a large excess of prolactin that makes them stupid. they stop wanting to listen to their superiors and get proud and dumb. "No, i dont want to swallow my cum now. let me take all these clothes off i dont know what i was thinking"

No. The prolactin makes you stupid, so you shouldn't be allowed to cum until your body stops producing it.

partial countermeasures are trying to save your brain.. really what makes you, you... from being masculinized fully. At 25 you're lost to stupidity forever.

but as long as you're under 25, your brain is still plastic enough to save you. at least.. as much as we can.

we should at least try, and hope the testosterone hasn't made you too resistant to reason..

so has she been acting different since locking you up ?

not that guy, but i bet she's been acting like a goddess (;

I feel myself so much in what you're saying , i'm really trying to not cum as much as i can , the more i could do was 1 month , but we are being controlled by our dick you're right on that , i'm really sorry toward Woman ....

Huh. That could mean two things

if you insist. she said she's never really been happy with my size, but i don't think i was that bad. please don't make fun

a little yeah, since we don't have sex anymore she's been hanging out with her friends more.

>she said she's never really been happy with my size
That's because it's like an iceberg - 90% is under the fat.

Is she using you in other way since you don't have sex ?

When I was like 13 I had my first sexual experience with my friend. We went to his house and sucked each other's cocks, tried anal but couldn't get it to go in so I just grinded between his cheeks til I came. He thought I had peed on him or something.

>teeth sharp

ahhhh you little bitch you deserve so much more. i hope she laughs when you try to stick up for yourself.

I bet she do , even with her friends

oh i'm sure it's worse than that, it'll hit him when she gets fucked by a real man infront of him

yeah it's true it would be bigger if i lose weight, i am trying though, i often spend the time that i'm alone exercising now

i still eat her pussy so yeah i guess, which is both hot and torture at the same time, the cage gets so uncomfortable then

you don't have to be mean about it

why would you say something like that ?

that feel when he exercises and you still mock him

>i still eat her pussy so yeah i guess

RUTHLESS