How dis make u feel witeboi?

How dis make u feel witeboi?

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/nsfw_top_webm/comments/5iuocp/valentina_nappi_masked_woman_fucks_her_friends_man/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Good that it's fake.. Nigger

what? that if i wait enough time ive still got a chance? ya flake

Almost sorry for the girl

reddit.com/r/nsfw_top_webm/comments/5iuocp/valentina_nappi_masked_woman_fucks_her_friends_man/

When I preg up a black chick, our mulatto kids will be superior because I will be a good father and she will be a nerdy hot nigga, and the white girl will be a dumb party whore and the black guy will disappear

Not being a nigger makes me feel good

Femanon here, why do so many white guys think us white girls like black men?

For one thing, I've never seen an attractive black guy in my entire life. And I don't actually know any white girls that like black guys, or have been with black guys. It's a general consensus with all the girls I've known that black guys are completely unattractive.

They have ugly, primate-like facial features, with those fat ugly noses and elongated skulls. Their skin tone is extremely unattractive, and their skin tends to be oily with a bad smell. Their hair is fucking disgusting, that ugly sheep hair, and the way their body hair pills up has legit almost made me puke before. They sound HORRIBLE. The way they talk is such a massive turnoff I can't even explain. That ghetto, lazy, retarded way of talking makes my pussy shut like a steel trap. The music they listen to is garbage and a turnoff, if I'm ever with a guy and he starts playing some retarded mainstream rap I'm just giving up on the guy altogether. Their personality and the way they act, dress and carry themselves just baffles me, I honestly don't understand why people accept it, they're literal savage barbarians with ugly skin and shitty clothes.

Listen, dumbfucks - we don't like black guys, stop pretending we're just going to them in droves. I don't know if you guys have a fetish for black men "stealin' yo wemens" or if you're legitimately attracted to black guys and imagine yourselves as white girls, then project that degenerate fetish onto us real white girls, but you need to stop. I live in a pretty big city, and I RARELY see a black guy with a white girl, and the ONLY times I do see it is when the chick is either extremely trashy, extremely unattractive, or both. Fuck black guys, and not the way you want us to.

It makes me feel like black people might not be doomed after all, once we put some white genes into them.

By around 2200 my mulatto dynasty descendants will reign over a slave class of their inferior mcdonalds worker children in a beautiful uniracial paradise

Nothing, because thats clearly a photoshop.

Like that white chick is trailer trash

Looks like your getting some other niggers sloppy seconds because everyone knows that niggers turn into jimmy Hoffa when a bitch gets preggers

I feel like she will be a single mom

Ashamed

That nigger is making a face that only a nigger could pull off.

I like watching bestiality, so makes me horny.

Found a picture of you OP

I feel like black people will finally be more human once they reproduce with whites.

ambivalent

She's rail thin lol, no loss there

I wouldn't consider Salt Lake City, Utah a pretty big city

>fake
Sure kid. lol

Happy tbh.

Glad to find out who the mudsharks are so we can avoid them.

Thanks for teeing us all up like that, we appreciate it.

Literally not a single person here will be alive by then, so I'm not sure why you care...oh wait, you have a sad life, that's why, nigger.

>Femanon here
Wearing women's panties does not make you a girl.

Also, this is a copypasta.

Put her back... thief

Cool, jews won't be able to keep up the ruse forever, they will be eradicated one day.

Where can I find me one of them bitches

bitch is getting fat . you can have her

like its saturday and the niggers are done working in the fields till monday

I was just recently in Las Vegas, and what I saw especially from white chicks goes well with the season....Ho, Ho, Ho and Ho

Sure kid.

Sure fake news nigger.

Abort that half-breed abomination to stop dozens of future bike thefts and carjackings.

You've got to be a bot with this idiocy. Holy shit.

Actually, you kinda look like a normal guy. I mean, your pants are where they should be, you're clean cut, have a good haircut, winning smile. Hell, even your taste in jewelry is sedate. And if you're the one responsible for getting her in the delicate condition that she is, and you have chosen to remain by her side, and to take responsibility, then you are, quite simply, a cut above others in your similar socio-econimic-racial strata, and ought to be commended.

TL;DR: Good nigger is good.