How long did you lasted the first time you fucked a girl?

How long did you lasted the first time you fucked a girl?

I only lasted 6-7 minutes , i think it was pretty good for the first time

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/nsfw_top_webm/comments/5iuqd3/sienna_day_leggy_brit_with_big_tits_loves_big_cock/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

About 4 minutes I think

i had death grip syndrome so i didnt cum. we went for about 25min

like 6 months

first time i was 14
like a minute

4 hours, she was on top.

reddit.com/r/nsfw_top_webm/comments/5iuqd3/sienna_day_leggy_brit_with_big_tits_loves_big_cock/

Nine month

>op here

first time i was 15 and my faggot friends laughed at me because they said i lasted for a very short time

Like a minute

Like 2 hours, think cumming too fast is embarrassing, try having to take a break and watch hentai in the middle of your sex, the whole time your relatively uggo GF is asking really probing questions about how pretty user REALLY thinks she is.

Banged her for 45 minutes then faked it, happened the second time too. Combination of too much masturbation, and an overly snug condom I think.

Probably a few hours. Just pull out and wait 10 seconds before you are about to cum and then it will pass and you can go at it again. It's not rocket science...

Actually most penetration lasts between 5 to 10 minutes. Your friends are idiots.

almost everytime i put in into a virgin 15 year old, i jizz after 20-40 seconds. cant control the pleasure. after the first time im okay though

2 hours. I am not beta, I only cum when i am ordered to do so. The pleasure of my woman comes first

I last 30min+. Or I did. Its been a year and a half. A YEAR AND A HALF
>prolly getting laid soon tho
>feels good man
>except you can basically land a plane on that forehead
>tfw I probable will bust real quick
>tfw my only lay is gonna be a slutty ex-coworker

I came in like virtually 2 seconds after sticking it in. I was a 21 year old virgin though. Ended up becoming a long term girlfriend so it was never an issue about her talking shit on me.

>I am not beta, I only cum when i am ordered to do so
>I am not beta
>The pleasure of my woman comes first
>I am not beta

About 30 minutes of penetration, then another 20 minutes of sucking and I still had to finish myself. Was on SSRIs at that moment tho.

Virgin spotted

premature ejaculation here too. like literally when she touched it but she was a 10/10. then I lasted another 5 minutes or so and came a second time. she wasn't disappointed she thought it was cute.

same

Alex?

About 2 min I think, I was 14 at the time. Through my teenage years premature ejaculation was a problem. Though, as I'm older it's getting under control.

im 20 now, and after penetrating, i usually last 1-2 min. Its really frustrating

Still to this day I'm fast to shoot. I've had sex close to 1000 times in my life throughout 3 long relationships and I still can't manage to keep it going past like 5 minutes if I'm lucky. Usually get too aroused while getting ready and blow my wad within 2 minutes. Just kinda slam her with a semi after that until she gets off or at least acts like she does.

>2 hours. I am not beta, I only cum when i am ordered to do so. The pleasure of my woman comes first

_Fucking fedora virgin fag

I still only last 2 minutes

A couple of songs on the radio, can't remember the songs but I remember 2 finished, so prolly much like you user ~6m

Who, what? No.

This unfortunately. I had to jerk myself off on her back, which missed mostly. When I finally did cum, I came buckets

my first time was around 50 Minutes, It sucked; was too nervous and couldn't cum.

Fuck if I care, I got laid and that's all that mattered to me. As if I had a fucking stopwatch ready to figure it out. You faggots obsess over this shit instead of just having a good time. Dicks with no balls, that's what you faggots are.

Don't lie Alex we all know it's you

first time I was 17 lasted for a long time seems like 20+ minutes the girl was impressed lasted longer than last bf she said, anyway the older I got the shorter it became, I last 1 to 2 minutes now 30yr old fucking sucks I thought it was supposed to be the opposite

i am not Alex, i am Rendjit from bombay

I generally come faster now than when I was younger but the missus likes it that way which I suspect is part of the reason it's occurred.

NO my name is Ben.

Hey fuck you, I'm no curry skin.

she came i didnt lol

>I am not beta
>ordered

Same, but it was a shit lay...

I was a very horny teenager. I probably lasted perhaps a minute before busting on her face.

i couldnt even get close to cumming the first time, but we went again after i got some sleep and i managed to nut inside her after about 15 minutes

i never understood why she couldn't continue after she came tho. i never asked i just stopped when she pushed me off and i asked if she came and she said yes.

She faked it because she wanted you to stop.

I think it was at least 5 min. I was raw dogging so it was hard to concentrate and she was 15 yo 70lbs Filipino chick. I remember when I got close to cumming she asked to change positions. We went to doggy style and holy shot I lasted maybe 30 seconds after that. Pulled out and blew all on her ass and back

I didn't bust, she did. My anti-depressants stifle my libido/sensation, especially when I first started on them, I was lucky to be able to cum once a week.

>]

just move on to the lighter stuff for a few mins then back to fucking, some girls just can't continue straight away

yeah i know that might also have been the case

congrats on your rape. that's how she will retell it to her friends.

lol i hate hearing from other people that girls think that you are "creepy"

Like 20 minutes for me, with condom. Made her cum too, literally the best way I could imagine losing my virginity haha

death grip for life, still affects me to this day

Kek'd hard

I'm 43 and just fucked a 24-yo Chinese girl a few days ago lasted less than two minutes.

I can last all day long with my gf, but when I find one of these nice younger ones to fuck, I lose it too fast.

first time not even 2 minutes. second go maybe lasted 5. there was a full party going on downstairs, so there was a strict time table.