Size difference

size difference.

there's something so hot about comparing dick size --- something no one can control & an area where you are either born blessed or not.

big dick superiority/worship, small penis humiliation, general size comparison --- i'm into it all.

who's with me?

asian guys have little dicks

Kik: 8inchessf

for anyone big or small who wants to compare

Yeah. I'm into this shit.

I'm tiny and love being with bigger guys who compare and humiliate me for being small. It's so hot.

Where from?

kik? ill happily do this right now

Yeah I've done a few in-person comparisons. Bet bjs on it etc. Pretty awesome when they drop to their knees and worship my superior cock.

do you have a link to the full video of this?

Where do you size up?

Sup Forums has psychologically damaged most of its male users into a penile inferiority complex.

You're all wise to seek help. It will negativity affect your sexual lifestyles.

Anyone have stories about comparison?

wtf

1/4

2/4

3/4

4/4

now there's a closet gay if i ever saw one

Chicago

>98.16%
>26.52%
>98.90%

7.5 in x 6.0 in

i only like it when a girl compares

Where at I'm free now. See how we measure up?

Hyde park but I am out of town right now. Would love to do that tho. Where are you?

Suburbs

>and here we see the mother, feeding her young.

Shut up small dick.

i love my friends faces when i whip it out during beer pong

bump

Thats terribly hot, I want my flaccid penis bullied by a big hard one...

I grew up in Hawaii with nothing but Asians and Polynesians who all are small. I also hit puberty early. I loved the look on the guys faces when I showed off my cock changing. My friend from a different class heard it was big and asked to see it once. I told him only if I could see his. It was a tiny hairyless baby asian cock. I told him I could cum already and beat off my big cock while he stroked his little thing with two fingers. I shot right on his cock which pissed him off but what could the little guy do?

He could've been honest with himself and suck you off like he wanted to.

pussies can also be huge