Hey Sup Forums does this weed look good ?

Hey Sup Forums does this weed look good ?
Also what are the prices in your area ?

Other urls found in this thread:

mobile.weedmaps.com/dispensaries/cookies-sf/menu
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Bump

Doesn't look like the best, but not the worst either. Here in Washington state, I get $5 a gram of good stuff.

In France it's like 10€ a gram

Looks middle quality

That's not too bad.

OP i know that's you. Only two posters in this thread

Of course it's me

Idk, looks shitty to me

Medicinal is cheaper and higher quality. Most distributors now offer low-income pricing and have occasional promotions. Get your green card user

It's not even legal in France yet... I think we will have to wait a few years

Quarter of cheese on the left, quarter of guerilla glue on the right. Got both for $80 in Michigan.

mobile.weedmaps.com/dispensaries/cookies-sf/menu

The cheese looks like shit

My mans smoking dirt

It smokes better than it looks. Also why I got both for $80.

did you get each quarter for 80$ a piece or did you get the whole half for 80$ total?

dispensary are the only way to go, if ur not in a legal state find somebody to ship u some medical marijuana 400 better then trash street weed

Got the half for $80

It must be nice to have legal weed

Nah

Melbourne. $10 a g

Yeah bro, u can get oils, edies, tinctures, sugars, tons of thc products, or Cbd products if that's ur thing also look up marijuana moon rocks those are my favorite, weed rolled in hash to make it sticky then rolled in keef usually around 90% thc 1 or 2 hits from moon rocks and ur sky high

Looks like it had some toprot.
Depending on weed, like 8,- a gram, Netherlands

Moon rocks are the real deal. Puts you back to the no tolerance kind of high.

Looks like shit fam

10€ for 1g , 15€ for 2g . Any Portuguese bros can tell me if this is the ''normal'' price ? I dont want no nigger scamming me.

For $20/8th and I'm still baked. I know it's lower quality than usual but I can't complain.

That's how it rolls here, weed if for who can afford it.
Pollen best race, effecient, does the job, pretty good.

Not bad, not great. Here in California it'd be 5-10 a gram.i can get you a pound for 7