Trying LSD for the first time later today, half a tab of what's supposed to be reasonably strong shit...

Trying LSD for the first time later today, half a tab of what's supposed to be reasonably strong shit. What should I expect?

Amplified sense of everything around you

my cat says that you can feel your organs inside you

a very interesting experience...no trip has ever been like my first one... eat a good meal before hand, I enjoy eating on it but many can find it very weird and foreign...

You should expect an alteration to your perception of reality which correlates with the injection of a substance providing an odd experience opening you up to a view you didn't know existed in life like this.

Just do a full tab. You'll thank me later. Ps listen to good music and avoid crowds for ur first time. :)

Bitch do 4 tabs of some serious shit and the colors and patterns are still a little funky a year later

This
Do a whole tab pussy

Don't take just half a tab. You'll get stuck in a limbo between tripping and reality where you feel something's off know your thoughts are different but can't explain exactly what is going on with you. It's more anxiety inducing than a full tab tbh.

If your dealer told you to take half a tab for the first time it's probably nBOME. if it tastes like anything but paper spit it

Don't kill yourself. Life is always good. The trip will always end. You are all there is.

Not much on half a tab. Maybe some slight trails, and patterns.

Also, avoid public spaces if you've never done it before.

Also, good luck getting to sleep afterwards.

This. Expect your image OP. Thats what acid is.. Its funee colers

I have no idea how you can eat on it. Besides inhibiting my appetite, food just feels like cardboard going around and around in my mouth and I'm scared of choking on it.

Half isn't gonna do shit. Don't do it alone.

Half tab fucking little punk
What's the point?

I'm coming down from a full tab right now and have no regrets

u should know how many micrograms u are dosing or u are a street junkie idiot

Dude, take it in a sensory deprivation tank. Also make sure it's not cut with any bullshit.

first time tripping I ate meatball sub, jimmy dean breakfast sausage sandwich, Hawaii'n pizza, corndogs (which I actually though was a turkey leg's at the time). Shitting afterwords was the really weird part!!!

You'll giggle like a bitch when it's coming on, everything will be funny. Light will seem brighter and objects will leave trails, anything with detail like woodgrain or fabric will be awesome to stare at. Also be prepared to experience new direction with your thought, lsd allows you to sidestep old thought processes to a degree and think about old problems or issues new ways.

if it taste bitter spit it out