What do you think ?

What do you think ?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=90AiXO1pAiA
twitter.com/AnonBabble

bump

A boy driven to self-insanity

im a 1/4 asian as well but I look nothing like him and act nothing like him. He gave us all a bad name lol. Its really weird. Was he part jewish?

He wasn't insane. Very aware of his condition.

bump

A real human bean

Samefag detected.

Well yep

Supreme gentleman

He should be the one with girls

he just couldnt hack life

I mean look at him.. he's gorgeous. Guess he'll never understand those girls

come get your holiday gifts here at www.cafepress.com/904shirts bump bump

an hero

Supreme Alpha

He had balls, must admit it

a hero

Would have been fine if he was born into a farming family in Nebraska or something.

Dad would have beat some sense into that idiot

Annie are you okay?

If everyone was smart like him, women wouldn't be entitled evil cunts now.

dude was crazy and incompetent. He had more than I ever did.

Lived in one of the nicest areas of Southern California. Had access to the Hollywood elites. Drove a BMW.

Me: Lives in the shitty part of LA. Only have access to my Shift assistant manager. Drives a shitty used KIA.
Still I drowning in pussy. Skipping meals from being a poorfag gives me a panty dropping jawline.

He is proof that you can have good looks, money and a car but if you don't have social skills or expect things out of other people you will never get laid.

What he needed wasnt money, and money doesnt give u pussy at his age, you understood nothing

Money does give u pussy. Tijuana was only a two hour drive south of his location. He could've had any pussy for less than 100 bucks.

Also, there's some super cute senoritas who give it up for the chance of maybe getting a green card.

If anything, this would've helped him boost up his confidence and practice his social skills.

he went around fucking with people randomly. Who the fuck those this?

Knoked the coffe off some random girls hands.
Try to push some chicks from the balcony at a house party and rightfully got his ass kicked. oh, and all those poor bastards he randomly shot. Who those he think is, the US military?

>Who those he think is, the US military?
Fuck off AI Commie Shill
I hope your creator chokes on the .50 Yuan he just got.

Eh nice car and smile... you must have lot of chicks

But Let's focus on the hot sis. FUN FACT: She would listen to her getting it on with the boy friend. boy was he hatting on them like a motherfucker.

Supreme pizza

who's the lesbian? TV, news, youtuber?

ewwww, what a creep!

chilling with the rich and powerful, but still can't get any pussy.

now imagine being a poorfag with the social skills of a pet rock. it must be brutal.

He definitely fapped to that shit

He wasn't autistic you ignorant fuck.

I don't understand how he had the guts to go on a shooting spree but was too cucked to go talk to any girls.

But dude how can you be such a retard...
I mean, he didn't even go to a psychologist to get rid of his problem? I mean, he had the money.
No one saw what was happening? He was uploading incredibly retarded videos into YouTube with like 1k + views almost every month and none on his social circle found out?
All of his videos were such a enormous red flag and they'd still fail.

I think he's /ourguy/

It's not that he couldn't talk to grills. It's the fact that the grills rejected him that got him so mad about the whole thing. As he said, they would rather spend their night alone instead going in a date with him.
It's obviously because he was too fucking awkward, and his standards for grills were too high.

I took an English class with him in college, and we did a couple of group assignments and there was something off about him. And it was just 4 guys in the group. No girls. So, you can't use the excuse that only females triggered his autistic bs.

He would not participate or engage anymore than he had to. Only did what needed to be done. I actually thought he was stupid, but his work was always okay.

He was obviously a latent homosexual with some mental disorder.

A few of the people I have on FB do and post the same shit elliot did. Still, I don't think they'll go around murdering mutherfuckers.

Read his entire manifesto. He's been a whiny, entitled little bitch since birth. Everything that ever happened in his life that did not go 100% his way, he blamed on women. He was a pathetic piece of shit who used FEMINISM as his scapegoat for his failures.

This.

I gave it a read, kinda hilarious shit. Hes an unbearably whiny little bitch.

handsome lad who must be drowning in pussy

I like his ideas especially those concernig the concentration camps for women

Why play this when you can play Allods?

Best Wow clone there is.

>Everything that ever happened in his life that did not go 100% his way, he blamed on women. He was a pathetic piece of shit who used FEMINISM as his scapegoat for his failures.
so he was a Sup Forumstard?

Small dicked fuckhead.
Glad he's dead, too bad he had to take people with him.

Burn in hell, asshole.

He missed

supreme gentleman

Sam's roomate from revenge of the fallen

Good man, he made the world a slightly better place.

I bet u look just like him

the whole manifesto was cringy af. Also, that part about this girl who he met when he was like 8 or 9. Fast forward to adulthood and he was expecting some ass from her. The girl was like "Man, WTF?" . You have to earn that pussy. Lie to them, make them laugh, or pay them $$$. girls don't go around giving it away to random guys. Where to people get this idea from? Not even the sluttiest of whores. Usually they still want to party or drugs.

Really sexy, I've got a boner seeing you.
And I'm a girl.

He was a dipshit. Good riddance.

He's boring!

He was gay and couldn't deal with it.
He killed more men than women, mostly men he knew, and I'd wager had intrusive thoughts about fucking.

Ever read his manifesto? Freud would have a field day. He fantasizes about watching women starve to death from a giant tower (phallic imagery), and was obsessed with throwing various liquids on people (orange juice, water, etc) who were mostly men.

He should have sucked a cock and dealt with it.

To be fair, Freud was a hack who could've had a field day with a blank hallmark card.

I didn't have sex until after I graduated college. I was 24 yrs old. Still, I never hated on woman. I new I had to work on my game, and that is exactly what I did.

Got into MMA (only as a hobby), took dancing classes, got a 65k job in finance, and bought me a nice little apartment near the beach. My confidence levels went through the roof. Shit, I actually cheated on my first gf with a secretary and I couldn't hear the end of it. Now, I have to turn down chicks. I'm also picky. For example, I don't date girls with kids or those still living with mom and dad.

Sure.

Supreme gentleman is supreme

I liked it better when you were in that tag team w Christian back in the day

WHAT

I don't think I'd call that balls. Delusion does not equal balls.

Yeah, true. But still, so many red flags....I know it is all 20/20 hindsight, but the entire thing just screams "repressed homosexuality" to me.

REDEMPTION

this entitled little bitch got what he deserved. Work for that pussy asshole. Learn some jokes. Buy a personality.

>He would not participate or engage anymore than he had to.
so in other words, a typical Sup Forumstard?

You people are acting retarded. Elliot's lack of success with women is the biggest mystery of all time. WOmen love assholes. Just look at the comment on the left.

yellow like a fucking lemon

he is an hero

No, he was fucking creepy.

WOmen love creepy guys when they're attractive, they call them "mysterious"

No, not mysterious. Just a creep. He reeked of being beta.

Seconding this.
I work a black trenchcoat everyday in high school. Combine that with a pack of cigarettes and you get pussy multiple times a week.
White trash pussy, but I wasn't going to do any better at that age, anyway.

hell, I'd probably kill myself too if I was attractive as him and for some reason wasn't getting pussy. Shit would play with my psyche all the time.

People underestimate the role pure luck has in creating sociopaths

seconded eric and dylan got tons of pussy.

>I was attractive as him
He's a fuck ugly little shit. wtf?

are you this dude: youtube.com/watch?v=90AiXO1pAiA

No. Just a perfectly normal, antisocial guy who liked having pockets.

are they still accessible?