When did you stop being a Liberal ?

When did you stop being a Liberal ?

for me it was when Hilary got the nomination even though Bernie Sanders got millions more votes that were discarded because the voters weren't registered democrats

Other urls found in this thread:

businessinsider.com/the-states-the-most-and-least-dependent-on-the-federal-government-2015-7
twitter.com/AnonBabble

What do you consider yourself now op?

can one change their ideological makeup so quickly?

I had enjoyed the top primaries for years but still considered myself a moderate democrat. It wasn't until hands up don't shoot, when I started to understand what evil race bating monsters liberals have become.
It's become clear democrats want minorities to stay poor and live generation upon generation on welfare, to have live long voters.
They say, "white rich people are why your momma makes you sell drugs"

Gop* not top. Predictive text

The largest group on welfare in America: Whites in Red States (not blue).

Useful idiots. They're the GOP's base.

People like you. Science-deniers. Anti-intellectualists. Racists. Lazy, welfare-collecting trash. Unemployed. Undereducated. Poor.

Youre a cuck for being a liberal that gave in, go big or go home faggot

a populist
but i vote conservative because they are anti SJW

That is utterly false homo

it wasnt over night it started when SJW ideology merged with the party

an sjw is an sjw. conservative, liberal etc.

virtue signaling is committed by both trump-supporter and tranny sjw alike.

there's literally no difference.

well partisan politics are for retards. much like religion.

we all have our own set of ideologies.

the average partisan can't think for themselves. they need to be told what to think.

very stupid people. on both/all sides.

Are you serious? That's how every primary works. You can't vote in a primary if you're not a registered member of that party. It's like that to prevent members of other parties from voting for an intentionally bad candidate to run against.

The DNC fucked Bernie in terms of coverage and media, but literally every election for decades has had the rule that you must be registered as a party member when you vote in the primary. I voted for Bernie in the primary, but my vote counted because I'm registered as a democrat because I'm not dumb. Don't blame Hillary for the fact that people don't know what they're doing.

So you prefer mentally ill religious fundamentalists?

I'm not a registered republican or democrat since I'm not a retard.

So sadly, I didn't get to vote in the primaries.

No, it's true. It's skewed though, because whites are a larger proportional share of the population than blacks and therefore receive more welfare as a whole.

Red states themselves are basically welfare queens though- many red states take in more money from the federal government than they contribute, ironically enough. Check it here: businessinsider.com/the-states-the-most-and-least-dependent-on-the-federal-government-2015-7

President Trump is going to be fantastic.

The people who voted for him? Geniuses.

I'm really excited.

So you intentionally waived your ability to influence the primaries of either party? And you think that makes you smart? Why? Being registered for a party doesn't mean you have to vote for them. You can register as a dem and vote republican, and vice versa. There's no real downside to registering with a party imo

When I stopped giving a fuck about politics because there is no middle ground. Everyone on both sides is an unreasonable prick and they all ignore facts in favor of fucking safe spaces. I wish I would've shot myself years ago.

Well the Coasts are worth Trillions of dollars. The Midwest and South are hardly worth billions.

The Coasts send Billions in subsdies to the Midwest/south. We also send billions to red states for their welfare.

Red states are failed states. They haven't contributed to the country since slavery.

>supporting a cuck over supporting somebody who's only qualification is "its her turn"

>believing that still have any say in this corrupt gov't

Lol faggot. These people dont represent you. Dont fall for their charade

its actually the other way around

the working class in the midwest send tax money to the welfare abusing democrats in there poverty ridden dumps they call successful citys on the coasts

OP was being a fag and didn't eloquate his thoughts properly. What he meant was that the Democratic Party revoked membership and even changed party member's memberships over to being republican to rig their primary for her royal highness queen Hillary.

-citation needed-

Donald Trump detected

Yeah but you're legitimizing a corrupt system when you vote. If you think your vote matters to the corporate elite who run the u.s. You've got another thing coming. We wouldn't even have drug laws if corporations didn't lobby for them to exist,and they only did it to fuel the prison industrial system and make drugs that you or I could grow at home illegal because it would cut into profits of big pharma.

When I was 7

I'm an opprotunist. I support whoever's got the most power. when everybody went nuts for Obama I backed him, but since trump now has the country by the balls i'm with him. if it comes about that he's a puppet of the Russian govt or whatever then it still doesn't bother me. I support whoever's ahead.

Power doesn't discriminate, power goes to those who take it, or gravitate toward it. Everything else is just categorization.

I hate the regressive left just like I hate the alt-right (and most of the right, actually). Centrism leaning slightly left on economics and slightly right on social issues is the only acceptable ideology.

I find that shunning education and knowledge is an excellent way to avoid the pitfalls of liberalism.

as of this year the democrats have easily gone crazier than republicans

I think this post just converted me to opportunist.

kek because trump never funded criminals with hundreds of millions, RIGHT

It all started with the feminazi's idea of liberal. Dat vocal minority. Dat swift culture shift.

Do you really think that's what happened?

Do you REALLY think that major conspiracy is more realistic than a bunch of 18-20 year old idiots had no idea what they registered as?

Think back to the last time you spoke with an 18 year old. Do you think they had any idea what is going on at all?

Take off your tin foil hat, no party affiliation was changed it was solely due to a bunch of whiny bitches crying because they didn't follow the rules.

there is no working class in the Midwest. you're all jobless, welfare-ridden cretins. uneducated, poor trash.

our average homes cost $1.5M

your mansions cost $150k

I do. (not OP)

>not realizing that conservatives are the loudest, whiniest brand of sjw

This year. I am sick of BOTH parties, and the snarky accusations of "deplorables", "White trash racists" etc. had a galvanizing effect on me, along with 2nd Amendment issues and immigration/globalization.

Keep living in a comfortable lie faggot

when you really think about it, that's all anybody really is. the people who support the underdog in every situation fight a losing battle, and they know it. i feel bad for hillary supporters, not sarcastically, i genuinely do. they think they're doing something noble and righteous and fighting for some kind of truth that never was, or will be. they're trying to stop a ship from sinking instead of abandoning it.

The opposite is true, look it up. There is a higher concentration of welfare recipients in cities, that's true- but there's a higher concentration of EVERYTHING in cities just by virtue of having so many people in them.

The fact is that most successful businesses are in urban/semi-urban areas. Rural areas receive much more in subsidies on a per capita basis because they have a much smaller tax base. Fewer people working lower paying jobs = lower tax revenues. That's just reality.

Even within a midwestern state like Iowa, where a large proportion of communities are rural and the cities aren't terribly big, those cities are the economic drivers of the state. The bulk of revenue the state takes in comes from metro areas, and the reason why is just basic math. It's not about moral integrity or character or ideology. Cities don't contribute more because they skew liberal, they contribute more just by having more people. The only time this isn't true is when a major city is left to rot, think of Detroit. White people left detroit in droves, which destroyed the tax base. Those same white people concentrated in suburbs/exurbs and took their wealth and political leverage with them. That plus a weakened auto industry left detroit without the ability to sustain itself internally, and the state didn't prop it up so it's been struggling.

Requires citation.

Bernie faggots are starting to sound like Trump faggots

Keep living in a paranoia induced hellscape, faggot.

IMPEACH TRUMP
IMPEACH TRUMP
IMPEACH TRUMP
IMPEACH TRUMP

>elects the oligarchy
>thinks that it will care about the country

mfw

>Hillary Clinton is a Liberal politician

When will this meme die?

That's why Trump won. The media went on and on about how he had no chance, so everyone said "fuck you we'll show you who doesn't have a chance"

Bost

Americans are too fucking stupid to realize that times change and jobs that have gone overseas are never coming back.

Coal miners and factory workers need to face reality.

I stopped being a libia when I became a millenial. Because we don't like lableias

This. Conservatives are more annoying than most liberals.

>715575554

I just blasted an enormous mountain of shit out of my asshole

Bitch please. Feminazi sentiments even pervaded the gaming community. Even though their logic was filled w fallacy they cried so much that it was still a big deal. All I've heard from conservatives whining is about dumbshit they've been convinced to parrot by corrupt politicians

I like labias

>

That is a great post, a fantastic post, you really make the best posts!

They will fight inevitable globalization till the end.

Even in hundreds of years when all the coal that is realistically accessible to humanity is gone, Trump supporters will still wanting their dirty shitty mining jobs back.

Fucking LOL. Voting is the closest thing a normal person without millions of dollars has to a say in this country. Voting itself legitimizes corruption, so... don't vote and let the corrupt candidates win? Grow up, kiddo. Or keep whining about big pharma to justify your own political laziness.

ITT: No one is wrong

"Liberal" in America means "centrist" in the rest of the developed world

Welcome to the world of truth and sanity. Just don't go too far down the road in the other direction, you'll find the mirror of what you're leaving behind.

i support trump being kicked out and just letting entitled little whiteboys have the fantasy revolution theyve been wet about since the 1860s. Not because I want to see americans kill other americans, not because I want white people to die, but because I'd rather have a quickly quelled uprising from inside instead of a land war with china, and a puppet state for russia.

>100's of millions
Kek every three guys in a room gets funding to blow stuff up apartantly.

42% of this country disbelieves evolution.

This is the only statistic we need to figure out what direction we are going in.

>thinks critically thinking=paranoia Keep letting cognitive dissonance rule stupid faggot. It's much more comfortable not thinking. If you did and you were honest with yourself you'd see the bigger picture. But keep drinking that msm koolaid you truth-is-too-hard-to-deal-with little bitch

For what? What's he done wrong? What law has he broken? What action has he taken that's worthy of impeachment?

I mean, it's pointless anyway, he's not the president yet, so it's impossible to impeach him at this point and time, but seriously, what do you expect to happen here?

Besides that, do you REALLY want Hillary in power, someone who is a verified criminal, whose rigged political process in her favor, and is the current figurehead of the "All men are rapists" SJW tumblerbrat brigade? I don't like Trumplestiltskin myself and his morals may be questionable, but at least he's not a proven criminal and obvious lunatic like Hillary Dillary Dock who snubbed ol' Billy Bob's Cock.

The DNC doesn't have the authority to enroll people in the RNC voter rolls. How would that even work? I wouldn't be surprised if some people were taken off the rolls improperly, since the DNC is definitely sketchy and dishonest, but don't believe everything you hear.

Your autism is showing

Huh, Liberals are such crybabies, getting upset over things that aren't even happening like hate crimes and police brutality, cucks.

MUSLIMS ARE FORCING EVERYBODY TO SAY HAPPY HOLIDAYS INSTEAD OF MERRY CHRISTMAS!! PLEASE SHARE!!! THEY'RE GOING TO TAKE OUR GUNS AWAY AND SLAUGHTER US ALL LIKE CATTLE! WE MUST TAKE ACTION!! IF YOU DO NOT SING THE NATIONAL ANTHEM DON'T BE SURPRISED WHEN REAL AMERICANS SHOOT AT YOU!!! BLACK PEOPLE ARE TO BLAME FOR MY SHITTY CAR!! OH PLEASE LORD LET TRUMP BE THE MAN TO FINALLY REMOVE ALL THE EVIL FROM AMERICA!! PLEASE SHARE!

IMPEACH TRUMP

>thinks critically thinking=paranoia

Keep letting cognitive dissonance rule stupid faggot. It's much more comfortable not thinking. If you did and you were honest with yourself you'd see the bigger picture. But keep drinking that msm koolaid you truth-is-too-hard-to-deal-with little bitch

>thinks his paranoia is 'critical thinking'

Cute.

Can't even spell (which occasionally happens) but can't even use spellcheck when speaking to millions of people as the most powerful man on this planet.

Deserves exile, not impeachment.

fact. They've been wanting special privileges and snowflake treatment from the government and american society at large since LBJ.

Disagree? See what happens when you tell them Happy Holidays, or try to be alcohol on a Sunday.

Pretty much this. International corporations participate in a global economy and move their assets to whatever location is most advantageous. The world just needs to catch up and globalize politics

Oh no, muh video games! I can't play my video games because of feminists!!!!!!!!

Precisely.

>Oligarchy
... What? I mean... seriously, what? How... what...

Okay, so the guy's a douche canoe, but how does electing him suddenly turn America from a Democratic Republic into an Oligarchy? That doesn't even make the slightest bit of sense.

... Or, wait, are you calling Trump HIMSELF an Oligarchy? That's not... that isn't how the political system works, a single person isn't a political mindset for an entire nation, do you even have any idea how America's leadership works?

I identify as alcohol and find this post offensive

A faggot

Butthurt reddit raider found.

ITT bunch of people too stupid to see the division the party system causes and too stupid to realize it's done on purpose

O'rly...btw where do all those sweet farm subsdies for that mid-western climate change deniers from?

Are you a blue guy or a red guy? If you say blue guy then I hate you and will dedicate my whole life trying to show you being a red guy is better!

the oligarchy ....
my fuckind sides ...
really? would you care to explain us how obama and hillary aren't part of the oligarchy?
Or wait, how comes any politician inside de usa arent part of the oligarchy? im anxious to see what u got for us genious.

IMPEACH TRUMP

First of all, Trump has committed several crimes and has paid millions in penalties and settlements. He settled the Trump university lawsuit for $25 million, and that was just one lawsuit. I'm not saying Hillary isn't corrupt, but don't pretend that Trump isn't just as fucking crooked.

Second, impeaching trump would not make Hillary president, it would make pence president. Nothing short of an electoral college revolt can stop that now.

"Never attribute to malice that which can be adequately explained by stupidity, but don't rule out malice."

Conspiracies are almost never the answer

See, you think you're coming off as well-read and knowledgeable, but in fact you look like a ranting lunatic.

Calm down, the election wasn't rigged to ensure the downfall of the "critical thinkers".

Calm down, the world isn't out to get you; the world doesn't even care that you exist.

Calm down.

This

That's what they WANT you to think, wake up sheeple!

only wannabe leeches voted for Hillary

>thats how a primary works
Only in backwards nazi states like commiefonia. Here in the land of the free you just have to register to vote. You dont register with a party unless you want to and you can vote in either primary just not both in the same year.